Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurrency should I invest in with 50 USD?  (Read 4328 times)
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:42:54 AM

For your $50 is a good advice if you will try to go with ICO coins. You can have some discounts and its cheaper if the project goes well and put in any exchanges that would be a profit for you. Check my suggestion coins today : ETHbooks , Stonetoken , Electroneum and others. For more Altcoins Bounty thread.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:23:40 PM

It's true, if have the guts to take a higher risk. So investment in ICO very possible to give high returns as well. However, i am more interested to investing in Waves that are now classified as cheap.
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:27:53 PM

if you had a $50 USD. and you want to get a huge income, i prefer to invest in bitcoin cryptocurrency amd hold it in long time until you have not satisfy at the price of bitcoin.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 464

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:59:37 PM

maybe you can try investing by participating in ICO spectre.ai by buying token spectre when token sale starts later. but this is still quite a while, ICO starts in november

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:24:58 PM

what can you advise for newbie in cryptocurrency business for start?
If I were you it is much better for you to buy bitcoin then hold in a long term mate, or if cannot stop yourself to buy altcoin try to buy Ethereum and Maid these two was good in a long term, then in short term I think Dent and vibe is good to hold in 6 months span of time.
lol I think the $50 capital is too little to be used for investing in bitcoin, seeing the bitcoin price is very high right now, surely you'll only get a bit of bitcoin and a little profit with that little capital, I think it's better to use $ 50 for altcoin trading, bigger profits even in a short time
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:53:52 AM

what can you advise for newbie in cryptocurrency business for start?

$50?

Well, I will just repeat the obvious and reiterate that you most absolutely cannot start any kind of business with $50. I don't even think you could setup a lemonade stand with that amount of money.

If it were me, and I was only willing to invest $50. I would use the "go big or go home" method. I mean seriously -- I spend $50 on stupid shit pretty much every other day.

Buy something that is super cheap now that has great potential to grow by 100% or more. Sure you could invest in ETH or BTC or LTC and absolutely make "some" money off of it in the near future. But if you invest in a younger project that takes off, you could turn that $50 into $500 within 6 months if you choose the right project. If you don't choose the right project, well then you're out $50. Which isn't a bad thing -- I spend $50 to go to the movies all the time and sometimes the movie sucks. That would be your result if you pick the wrong coin -- it will suck; but at least you got some experience.  Grin

That being said, FLO is super cheap right now -- and with the Alexandria.io project right around the corner, you could most certainly double or triple that $50 by the end of the year with it. And if not, well then just pretend if was all a crappy movie.  Wink

Good luck.
Cannot get any clearer, with such a low amount of money the only thing that you can try is to go for long shots, investing in safe coins is going to give a minuscule amount of profits so someone investing that amount of money will have to roll the dice and wait for the best, that is not so bad, if you are able to predict the right coin it could be possible to get enough money to begin to make more serious investments.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:12:30 PM

Wiith 50$ ICO could give you some more dollars back, so just try it. I think that's the best way to try earn somethink.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:39:45 PM

Wiith 50$ ICO could give you some more dollars back, so just try it. I think that's the best way to try earn somethink.
If I were holding 50 dollars then I would have buy some bitcoins from it. I have seen that the prices have started to rise up once again and this is the right time to make a good investment. Though the amount I will be able to buy won't be a great one but it will give huge profits within next months. I have been spending small amount in bitcoin for months now and I have really earned good profits.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:38:14 PM

I would try to diversify my portfolio, you could buy some bitcoin and some good altcoins (LTC, ETH, XMR)
Maybe you could split it 60% in BTC and the other 40% in altcoins

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Omega Weapon

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:44:05 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 10:00:49 PM by Omega Weapon

I would try to diversify my portfolio, you could buy some bitcoin and some good altcoins (LTC, ETH, XMR)
Maybe you could split it 60% in BTC and the other 40% in altcoins
Diversifying your investments, really? With 50 bucks? If that is what he has to invest that is fine but if he wants to get profits investing in big coins is a waste of time, he needs to find an ico or a coin with a very low price that may skyrocket and even in that circumstance the profits are not going to be that great, if he gets 10000% that will only be 5000 dollars in his pocket.
minion1000

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 05:45:07 AM

Dont let nobody tell you $50.00 to invest aint nothn because there are plenty of coins to get in on when there cheap, for instance BitConnect cryptocurrency in Feburary was .80 a coin and now they are $140.00 per coin so if you would of invested $50 then that would of been 40 coins at $150.00 now you would have close to $6000.00, and RegalCoin just came out another crypto currency at .80 a peice now within 2 weeks already $12 so I would say look for a new cryptocurrency coun that sounds exciting and get in on the ICO and buy when they are super cheap so you have a chance to make money, plus usualy price you pay for any coun in ICO ads up to profit because they almost always go up a little after the ICO.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:45:22 AM

As you have small amount of money, I think you should buy a coin and forget it, this is the better way to grow your money, buy one of top 10 alts, Ripple might be good opportunity.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:45:47 AM

No one will tell you where to invest money to get profit. Because to invest in ico in fact how to play roulette.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
crazyhashmanz

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:53:40 AM

If I had 50 bucks I could invest in this money with Unify. Because Unify's price is low and promises the future. In the future, the price may rise very quickly.By the way, I'm not from Unify. I just invested in and I am waiting.

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄███▀▀▄▄███░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░█▀░▀██░░░░░░████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████▄░░░░███████▀░░░▄█████
███████░░░░█████▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░███▀░░░░░██████
███████░█░░░░█▀░▄░░░░██████
███████░██░░░░░▄█░░░░██████
███████░███░░░▄██░░░░██████
█████▀░░░▀██░▄██▀░░░░▀█████
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 10:53:25 AM

Take a look at SNT & FUNFAIR coins. They are both very cheap and will pump in Q1 2018.

Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:26:29 AM

For your $50 is a good advice if you will try to go with ICO coins. You can have some discounts and its cheaper if the project goes well and put in any exchanges that would be a profit for you. Check my suggestion coins today : ETHbooks , Stonetoken , Electroneum and others. For more Altcoins Bounty thread.

This is not a good advice. Your 50$ will earn after some 3-6 months normally if you chose to invest that little amount in ICO. That is too long a duration for you because of your small investment. For me, it is best to invest it in pump and dump coins. If you want, investment in a coin that is going to be joining a big partnership or announcing a big update is also a good move.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Omega Weapon

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:03:55 PM

This is not a good advice. Your 50$ will earn after some 3-6 months normally if you chose to invest that little amount in ICO. That is too long a duration for you because of your small investment. For me, it is best to invest it in pump and dump coins. If you want, investment in a coin that is going to be joining a big partnership or announcing a big update is also a good move.
But with 50 dollars you cannot ask for much, you can invest your money or your time, since he has almost no money then he needs to invest more of his time and if that means that he needs to hold for months to see great profits that is fine, anyone thinking they are going to convert 50 dollars in millions in a matter of weeks is just daydreaming and nothing else.
Nalienn

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:17:10 PM

But with 50 dollars you cannot ask for much, you can invest your money or your time, since he has almost no money then he needs to invest more of his time and if that means that he needs to hold for months to see great profits that is fine, anyone thinking they are going to convert 50 dollars in millions in a matter of weeks is just daydreaming and nothing else.
Well. SONM could easily x5-x10 his $50 before the year ends. Then he could either stay on hodl or diversify his profits. I would hodl and put the next $50 into something else that's promising.

But whatever the case may be, $50 in crypto is better than $50 in the bank.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 464

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:45:05 AM

Well. SONM could easily x5-x10 his $50 before the year ends. Then he could either stay on hodl or diversify his profits. I would hodl and put the next $50 into something else that's promising.

But whatever the case may be, $50 in crypto is better than $50 in the bank.

I've heard about it, that SONM will pump at the end of the year. unfortunately I do not have a SONM balance  Grin Grin

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
coleman268

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:48:36 AM

FLIK low risk high reward, turn that 50$ into 100-200$ in 2 weeks or turn it into probably 30$ if it crashes which is near impossible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: