Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:32:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurrency should I invest in with 50 USD?  (Read 4328 times)
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:49:16 PM

Why don't you try to buy some cheap DeepOnions coins with 10$ while the price is still low ?

The community is growing day by day and The dev are adding more and more Innovavative features like DeepVault etc.

RebelAngel (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:21:05 PM

Thank you all!

I've already took part in several bounty campaigns and waiting for results Tongue
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:29:06 PM

Thank you all!

I've already took part in several bounty campaigns and waiting for results Tongue

We are in the same boat  Grin

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:41:34 PM

Maybe you should start with some safer coins like Bitcoin or Ethereum. These two are one of the most stable high cap coins. If you want to make some fast profit you should try some low cap coins. But you have more risk that some coins will die Tongue
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:39:35 PM

what can you advise for newbie in cryptocurrency business for start?
With that amount of money you have, I would recommend that you consider investing in komodo, its a great altcoin and it is still affordable,  with $50 you might be able to get quite a few and hold them for at least one year or more, you will thank me later.

Komodo has good technology, don't forget that its not just only a coin, but a platform as well. Investing would be a great move. Already some alts are already using komodo platform, which is good for the coin itself.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:19:12 PM

Why don't you try to buy some cheap DeepOnions coins with 10$ while the price is still low ?

The community is growing day by day and The dev are adding more and more Innovavative features like DeepVault etc.
LOL, let's see his capital, I do not think $50 is enough to make profit from the market. It is not a good capital for begin. Nothing limits him can use that amount to trade, but I think he should use that amount to buy something needed for his job.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:41:58 PM

50 USD is not worth the time and the transaction fee you have to pay for transfering your crypto assets from A to B.

Maybe you safe a lil bit more money and buy some corrections of good old BTC then.
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:06:04 PM

Buy XBY or TAAS.XBY will probably rocket and taas pays dividends so you will ha ve a small extra amount every quarter to reinvest in small alts if that is your choice....

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
staywoke081

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Santa Coin

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:10:01 PM

Look at the top 10 marketcaps and see what coins you like. Then from there use the % they have in the market and buy that. This makes it easier to get into cryptos before you need to learn a lot. Alternatively you can learn

a lot then hop in. The choice is yours

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:15:32 PM

dont invest it, better to cashout that money and buy a coca cola and a big sandwich, you can not do anything with that amount, and if you can, you will be sticked in your chair for more than two months only to make $50 profit from that investment.
So do it, buy a sandwich and a coca cola, you will enjoy it more than trying to invest it.
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:02:25 AM

Go to sites that shows cryptocurrencies rate and observe every cryptocurrency. Decide wether you will invest that amount on a certain cryptocurrency, make a wise decision for you to earn a higher profit. If you earn profits, try to invest on other cryptocurrency. I cannot suggest a cryptocurrency for you to invest on that amount because you should decide your own and, do your own analyzation and observation.

Rugosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:31:31 AM

if thats your whole portfolio you should diversify to mitigate risk.
50% btc 10% shitcoinx5
I say buy renos

as long as you arent just buying hype and selling fear, you'll be fine

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:12:51 AM

Since you are a newbie and barely know anything about the crypto world yet, why don't you just invest in the basic and most popular cryptocoin which is Bitcoin and from there or while waiting for your profits, find time to read other cryptocurrencies that are listed in the coinmarketcap.com site so you can appreciate and value these coins and not just hyped because everyone are into the cryptoworld.

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:23:57 PM

what can you advise for newbie in cryptocurrency business for start?

For now, you have just to read all over the forum to know the rules and regulation about joining a campaign and to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency besides of that some other option like trading, mining and other services offered to earn some bitcoins. While reading you can make your activity high by posting because of that you can now have a higher rank to join a campaign.
CarlJohnson89

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:42:44 PM

Electroneum is an upcoming cryptocoin which is currently being pre-sold in the form of an ICO. 50$ would give you 5500 electroneum at the moment (5550 it you have a referral code (533877). There currently is a community from over 70.000 members. Lots of people that are new to crypto and invested a small amount. Look at their website to see for yourself. I would advice to always critically study an iCO before investing.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:25:45 PM

For your $50 is a good advice if you will try to go with ICO coins. You can have some discounts and its cheaper if the project goes well and put in any exchanges that would be a profit for you. Check my suggestion coins today : ETHbooks , Stonetoken , Electroneum and others. For more Altcoins Bounty thread.

This is not a good advice. Your 50$ will earn after some 3-6 months normally if you chose to invest that little amount in ICO. That is too long a duration for you because of your small investment. For me, it is best to invest it in pump and dump coins. If you want, investment in a coin that is going to be joining a big partnership or announcing a big update is also a good move.
But with 50 dollars you cannot ask for much, you can invest your money or your time, since he has almost no money then he needs to invest more of his time and if that means that he needs to hold for months to see great profits that is fine, anyone thinking they are going to convert 50 dollars in millions in a matter of weeks is just daydreaming and nothing else.
Well. SONM could easily x5-x10 his $50 before the year ends. Then he could either stay on hodl or diversify his profits. I would hodl and put the next $50 into something else that's promising.

But whatever the case may be, $50 in crypto is better than $50 in the bank.
SONM is a good investment, I do not know if it is going to pump that much but it is definitely one of the coins I’m watching, and this is in fact my point, 50 dollars is not a lot of money so you might as well make a gamble and invest all of it in a single coin, if SONM gets the results you are predicting then he will be left with a bigger and more significant amount of capital to invest in other projects.
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:44:08 PM

Seriously the Deeponion guys are everywhere.
Sure, they are "forced" to comment on it 10 times a week in a positive way but giving advise to buy it?

Deeponion only grows because a bunch of people getting free bags and growing them. As soon as the dumping starts they will loos ALOT value in my opinion. So no use to invest in them with 50$ when others get 600$ for free every week.

nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:47:33 PM

I think short term for a cheap coin EMC2 (Einstieneum) has a good shot of making you 30 to 40%. Only a short term thing though. For longer term I like NEO or EOS
iad_xo

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:00:16 PM

i would just go with sia. very low right now
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:01:12 AM

Thank you all!

Nice move! I was going to ask you why waste your time looking for alts when you can just keep holding the little you have now in your BTC wallet while you can join bounty campaigns and be a part of the ICOs of some of the projects and watch out as they grow in the market at the long run, then I read through the thread to see you are a very smart newbie. Grin At least with this you have so much to gain and nothing to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: