Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:36:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN CRAZY  (Read 1496 times)
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:55:46 AM

this is not really crazy at the moment i think , bitcoin's price obviously will rising to at lesat 5000$  at the end of 2017  Cool

We see it touches $5000 even in just a moment so no doubt it will happen again.
So I advice that everyone who wants to add some to their portfolio this is the best time to buy before it rises again as soon not everyone can't  afford to buy.
Always ride the train so you won't miss all the opportunities

the lower trend is i think temporary and it is due to a chinese exchange which forbid the exchange of bitcoin for 30th september. right now i think it is the best time for the traders like me to fill their bags and save for the future because in the short time period it will  go back to its previous price and soon it will touch $5000 so, wait and fill your bags right now for good profit.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:09:03 AM

this is not really crazy at the moment i think , bitcoin's price obviously will rising to at lesat 5000$  at the end of 2017  Cool

We see it touches $5000 even in just a moment so no doubt it will happen again.
So I advice that everyone who wants to add some to their portfolio this is the best time to buy before it rises again as soon not everyone can't  afford to buy.
Always ride the train so you won't miss all the opportunities

the lower trend is i think temporary and it is due to a chinese exchange which forbid the exchange of bitcoin for 30th september. right now i think it is the best time for the traders like me to fill their bags and save for the future because in the short time period it will  go back to its previous price and soon it will touch $5000 so, wait and fill your bags right now for good profit.
Exactly this is the time of an open invitation for all traders out there to make enough money and enough valuable for their future saving.

Prices are down and time is to buy more bitcoins. Just gather some dollars and buy bitcoins, save them and then sell them after few years. You will be not be regretting this time I must say. Fill your bags now with bitcoins if you can so.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: