Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHOULD WE START LOOKING ELSE WHERE  (Read 2302 times)
donGeilo

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:55:07 PM

I dont think there is an need to start looking elsewhere . The basic threat is to not only to bitcoins but to all the cryptocurrencies . So investing in other will not be a wise thing to do . We can always try new ways and things but bitcoins will definately rise again . As from past years experience whenever bitcoin value has gone down , it has come up with an even higher value .
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:24:13 PM

Etherum has it's own fork. But I don't plan to leave bitcoin cause of all those talks and near ice moods from China and other banning countries. Bitcoin is rising that the wave of it's mass adoption is spreading over the world. I am going to squeeze from bitcoin everything that I can, so I don't plan to move on other crypto.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:35:01 PM

With all the negative news going around about bitcoin coursing a lot of panic and anxiety....do you this its time to look else where for a guarantee investment?
i mean may be eth doge etc....
It would be unwise to look for something else. Bitcoin has the most establish foundation of all cryptocurrency. If you've been investing for long you will just smile and enjoy the roller coaster ride of bitcoin.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:17:31 AM

With all the negative news going around about bitcoin coursing a lot of panic and anxiety....do you this its time to look else where for a guarantee investment?

lol for this. Still $3,000 is considered as high price. People just used to experience always pump that why when dump comes some are crying.

In the past, $1,000 price is just a dream of others and look how far it goes beyond. It was reached and even more. We have reasons to stay positive so for those who will give up then go.
I agree with you mate! I believe bitcoin will still rise in the future. It's just normal even for statistics that a trend should follow a sinusoidal flow. It means it will always follow a trend like a heartbeat. There's going up moment then there's going down. If the heartbeat has no ups and downs, then it's dead. So, as for me, these news and challenges of bitcoin today are just a passing by that one day bitcoin will soar again.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:23:55 AM

We should not be bothered with all those negative news about bitcoin its been so many years now and there's always been issue about bitcoin but we all see that bitcoin was able to survive and always able to appreciate higher that what we can all expect. It truly means that bitcoin has proven its stability in the market and will surely stand strong through the coming years
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:30:23 AM

Funny you asked that question. Why look elsewhere when every coin out there is doing the tango with bitcoin? Once bitcoin falls, everything else falls in the cryptoworld too.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:35:01 AM

Well i think starting to look else where for investing cryptos should not be at the moment because the market did not flactuate too low it is just the effect of some news like china banning bitcoins and other crypto. It seems it is normal for investors to panic specially the new investors in crypto but that is just normal and the fall down of the market is the effect of dumping coins by the investors who panic too much. But with the current value it is not good to find else where we may regret in the end. So calm down and do not panic and be positive.

centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:45:22 AM

omg you are so right. the news is worse than i ever expected and it will get worse. run away and stay away from bitcoin and tell everyone.

sell all your bitcoin now!

thank you for alerting me, now i know what to do.

TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:44:35 AM

Nope I wont look somewhere else since that FUD is used by china just to make the value of btc low so they can buy it at a cheap price and to regulate ICO's so they can gain tax from it. Never believe anything you see on the internet just like on the yahoo news. news is always manipulated for personal gains either by a group , individual, and even by the government. the question is why would you abandon something that gives you money only stupid people would do that. Remember bitcoin price din't start at 3000$ per coin it has started less than a dollar and look what it has achieved by now. The result is the proof that you should stick to it.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
franco123

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:02:13 AM

There are two ways of a thinking of an investor in investments like this (as well as in stocks or forex). The idea is that one thinking is to sell the investment instrument, Bitcoin for example, when prices starts to drop low and bad news continues to grow. This is what panic selling is which drives the demand and price drop even more.

The different side of thinking is to consider that scenario an opportunity. Opportunity to buy at dropping prices because if it is low in price, it can go up again become even higher.
Renji Abarai

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:36:13 AM

Funny you asked that question. Why look elsewhere when every coin out there is doing the tango with bitcoin? Once bitcoin falls, everything else falls in the cryptoworld too.

Yes, and seems all cryptos are connected. You've notice that in trading  all altcoins are peg in bitcoin so yeah, when one falls possible same with most of the alts. There is a time that bitcoin and ethereum are inversely proportional to each other when  Bitcoin goes down, eth goes up but that is not always the case.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ JOIN WHITELIST ]
▬        ICO  >  May 5th - June 4th        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:12:28 AM

it is always necessary evaluating new alternatives of criptocurrencies  where you can raise your investment to a minimum cost (if you find), but remember, no investment is safe. For my part I would recommend not to abandon btc, despite its falls is still the crypto with the highest market cap.
Why to look elsewhere as bitcoin is the trend setter and all cryptocurrencies comes after it, no other coin will give a lot to investor as bitcoin has given and it is the most trustable and secure investment in the world so no need to look anywhere just stick to your aim there will be good time soon and it will progress more than before,
Bruce Wayne

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:02:16 PM

Look at the big wigs trashing bitcoin and then buying into it shortly after!

Join My Newsletter (Free) By Shooting Me A Message On Here With Your Email Address. 1st Newsletter Goes Out in December! Happy Trading.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:50:25 PM

Would you think that bitcoin is only a status symbol in the cryptoworld as being the first coin to be launched?
The reason is that the technology of other coins/tokens is way above the btc one...
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:57:39 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment. I'm not sure what negative news are you talking about but seeing Bitcoin growing proves that it is a good investment. Its market value is continuously rising making it more expensive, having a market value of 6000$, proves that it is a guarantee investment. Bitcoin is way better than other coins so there's no need to move else where.
asebaby

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:53:21 AM

Although it will not be advisable  to invest in just one platform,in other words putting all your eggs in one basket,but bitcoin is here to stay no need to panic, its a good platform to invest on.
Redanim

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:03:27 AM

No, bitcoin is very stable already 9 years, every year bitcoin price was going up step by step, and how u see now already 6k thousand dollars for 1 bitcoin and its only start of his real potential, till this year it will grow more up, just wait.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:07:12 AM

I do not understand how come this is just for investment, Bitcoin has it uses.  If you want to convert your Bitcoins back into fiat then do so.  You have to think long term not short term.  This wont work out as a short term investment.  Bitcoin is still fresh and if your scared of a lillte bad news then you shouldn't be in this game.
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:11:33 AM

There is the same amount of anxiety with Ether and Dogecoin. So there you go. Investment is defined as gambling in most cases. So there you go. Anxiety and panic is a driving force and should never be a hindrance.

whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:21:21 AM

Yeah that kind of thinking scaring your self but you have a second choice to invest in other coins. yeah there is possibility that all humor can be come real someday but do not leave bitcoin you can invest some in other currency for security and assurance if there something happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: