Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:17:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHOULD WE START LOOKING ELSE WHERE  (Read 2301 times)
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:23:52 AM

With all the negative news going around about bitcoin coursing a lot of panic and anxiety....do you this its time to look else where for a guarantee investment?
i mean may be eth doge etc....
yes, it is an alternative to anticipate the negative happening in bitcoin. but I am still convinced that bitcoin will always be the best and foremost for all of us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WaterPower

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:24:26 AM

Nah, stay here the prices are skyrocketing, but i have started to look somewhere. It is too hard to even buy a fraction of one btc now.
Mrprobit

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:28:07 AM

With all the negative news going around about bitcoin coursing a lot of panic and anxiety....do you this its time to look else where for a guarantee investment?
Guess what you proved wrong now.And now maybe you thinking i wish i have bought the september dip ..Tongue
That time the price was 3000usd and everyone was super negative on bitcoin just like you.
And right now its doubled.And by the end of this year it will be 10000usd so.Never ever look down to bitcoin.
this is the one and only rule...Cheesy
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:34:31 AM

Looking back at the date of the OP's thread it is just over a month now. However, its no longer applicable because bitcoin has already forgotten all the negative things behind like the China news and the Dimon attack. Although sometimes its so funny how people have doubted bitcoin when theirs such a crisis. So for those who have read the thread, my advise is not to panic and fell anxious when things didn't went our way. Just remember that bitcoin has proven its resiliency and there's no need to question or even doubt for a minutes. If you have follow and look for other investment back then, I assumed you have regretting that decision by now.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:39:31 AM

Guess what you proved wrong now.And now maybe you thinking i wish i have bought the september dip ..Tongue
That time the price was 3000usd and everyone was super negative on bitcoin just like you.
And right now its doubled.And by the end of this year it will be 10000usd so.Never ever look down to bitcoin.
this is the one and only rule...Cheesy

Yes, that's the effect of the FUD here, some members are really swayed and belief on it. Look at the post of the OP, just because we are seeing negative things, you will just abandon the boat. And then guess what, bitcoin regains its steam and not moving to a good and strong price. I didn't lose hope of bitcoin like most of us here. We rather stay because history has proven that bitcoin can recover from all the negative things around it.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Redanim

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:49:13 PM

I think no need panic, how we all know bitcoin is working already 9 years, bitcoin was all the time stable, I dont remember big problems with bitcoin, most of investions just started from last year till now, I think its only start and will be something better.
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:53:22 PM

There is always a risk of loss but it is condition to earn money by cryptocurrency. If you will be adamant you can earn everything depends from you
KeeKit

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:40:26 AM

Bitcoin are one of the originals. We also have other cryptocurrencies that has proved to be the best as well in terms of security and value and that is Ethereum. Let me add that the Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT. You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: