Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:33:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Scam Report] Moneypot trying hard to avoid to pay promised compensations  (Read 1331 times)
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1011

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:30:13 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 06:50:01 AM by JackpotRacer

edit
Moneypot officially now anounced to break their promise and not to buy RBIES anymore for the promised Floor
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1737000.msg22979374#msg22979374

WHY SHOULD SOMEONE TRUST MONEYPOT? after cancelling their Promise?

this is a scam accusation against Moneypot owners! I will close this accusation as soon all questions are answered by MP owners and the Investors are paid according to Dogedigital's promise

Dogedigital promised on December 17, 2016, 04:25:52 AM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366689.msg17208594#msg17208594

Commitment to current and previous Investors:

Current day and previous investors will be credited so that they were in profit of at least their investment plus a bonus that equates to approximately 6% roi a year based on time invested going backward from today.  This will be credited over the next year from future earnings both from the current moneypot platform and other moneypot revenue streams.  Snapshots are taken from today.  However, going forward from today, there will be no extra credit.

We have listened to all the feedback from investors (both current and former) as well as experts in the field.  Some have expressed concerns about the current setup.  We have listened to these concerns, re-evaluated our model and it has played a major role in our decisions.

We have also had reports of foul play that could be trolling or a small chance that these claims are true.  While there is no evidence or proof (after months of checking vigorously and consulting with several experts), we have not taken this lightly and have weighed it into our decision to credit investors...

til today nothing was paid and Dogedigital is just trying to calm down Investors to win time. wait till when? no answer! oh yes the answer as always "wait until they will have income from other businesses

very strange was that Dogedigital said that Moenypot did not cash in BCC. here a posting from RHavar actually the answer to Dogedigital's statement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1737934.msg21698457#msg21698457

Hm? I don't mean to sounds like an ass, but I don't understand this. Didn't you guys have like have 500+ bitcoin or something? At current prices that's like $300k USD worth of BCC.  I don't understand how you could possibly justify not collecting so much free money, especially when you're still holding all that unpaid debt to investors. I might be a bit off base here, but the only logical reason I can think of is that it might exacerbate solvency issues

as I understood BCC was given automatically. I personally received BCC automatically on a few sites where I had BTC. please correct me if I am wrong

Finally some other investors chimed in and I am not anymore alone when asking Dogedigital to full fill his promise and compensate the Investors.

posting from @MartinL https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1737934.msg21737505#msg21737505
When you acquired MoneyPot nearly two years ago, investors were in profit. Now investors are at a loss while MoneyPot itself continues to profit at their expense. In no small part this is because at some point you decided to expose investors to a dangerous amount of risk despite being warned of the consequences multiple times. Understandably, there is some mistrust towards you.

Distributing the BCH that rightfully belongs to investors–you say as much yourself–would go a long way towards regaining some of the goodwill you've lost. Multi-currency support is already one of your main features and Bitcoin Cash's API is virtually identical to Bitcoin's, making it fairly trivial for you to make that money available.

So I don't understand why you would take this position and leave what is essentially free money for your investors on the table. The only rational explanation that comes to mind is that MoneyPot is insolvent and does not hold enough BTC and BCH to meet its liabilities towards investors.

As a former MoneyPot investor myself, I'd love for you to prove me wrong by demonstrating your solvency–like MoneyPot regularly used to before you stopped doing it.

At the very least you should publish a list of MoneyPot's addresses at the time of the fork so that we may verify that the majority of BCH has in fact not been claimed as you say. You would not need to provide your current addresses, so there should not be any serious privacy concerns, but providing this proof to a universally trusted third party like dooglus would also be acceptable.

next the thread was locked after Dogedigital answered but not an acceptable answer. Moneypot locked many threads and opened new ones. ex MP owner RHavar never locked a thread. strange behavior from new MP owners!

but luckily @MartinL did not give up and came over to the Dogedigitals ICO announcement thread with the following posting
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169606.msg21746786#msg21746786

Unfortunately the discussion moved away from the previous thread before you were able to reply to concerns regarding MoneyPot's solvency. I'll quote them here so you have a chance to respond:

Quote from: RHavar on September 10, 2017, 03:51:42 PM
Hm? I don't mean to sounds like an ass, but I don't understand this. Didn't you guys have like have 500+ bitcoin or something? At current prices that's like $300k USD worth of BCC.  I don't understand how you could possibly justify not collecting so much free money, especially when you're still holding all that unpaid debt to investors. I might be a bit off base here, but the only logical reason I can think of is that it might exacerbate solvency issues?

Quote from: MartinL on September 11, 2017, 08:59:49 PM
When you acquired MoneyPot nearly two years ago, investors were in profit. Now investors are at a loss while MoneyPot itself continues to profit at their expense. In no small part this is because at some point you decided to expose investors to a dangerous amount of risk despite being warned of the consequences multiple times. Understandably, there is some mistrust towards you.

Distributing the BCH that rightfully belongs to investors–you say as much yourself–would go a long way towards regaining some of the goodwill you've lost. Multi-currency support is already one of your main features and Bitcoin Cash's API is virtually identical to Bitcoin's, making it fairly trivial for you to make that money available.

So I don't understand why you would take this position and leave what is essentially free money for your investors on the table. The only rational explanation that comes to mind is that MoneyPot is insolvent and does not hold enough BTC and BCH to meet its liabilities towards investors.

As a former MoneyPot investor myself, I'd love for you to prove me wrong by demonstrating your solvency–like MoneyPot regularly used to before you stopped doing it.

At the very least you should publish a list of MoneyPot's addresses at the time of the fork so that we may verify that the majority of BCH has in fact not been claimed as you say. You would not need to provide your current addresses, so there should not be any serious privacy concerns, but providing this proof to a universally trusted third party like dooglus would also be acceptable.

Also, could you please clarify how the advertised net profit of 500 BTC was determined? According to the information here, that must include the 449 BTC in commission that app owners have received. I assume app owners would continue to receive their commission in the future, so it's not really reasonable to consider that part of MoneyPot's profit. The actual net profit of MoneyPot and its investors that is relevant to ICO investors is a little under 70 BTC instead.

the next Investor @AwayThrow jumped in (his text is bold)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169606.msg21757981#msg21757981

Keeth, your behavior here is disgusting and I believe a crime under Canadian security laws. I have made a formal complaint to the Ontario Security Commission.

I am one of your previous investors, and besides losing considerable money to what was either theft or at best criminal negligence. Furthermore last year you promised me compensation, a promise you have done absolutely nothing towards. Not a single satoshi. Raising money from new investors to pay back old ones is almost the definition of a ponzi.

Had the investors under the last setup performed above equity, it would be otherwise confusing to lead them to believe that they'd earn the same rate.  Likewise when it is under equity.  
If you lost money then your financial statements must reflect the fact. As you know, what you "should have" made is known as "expected value". What you actually made is known as revenue.

And revenue is very different from "net-profit". I would hope you already know what net-profit is, but let me help make sure we are on the same page: net-profit is how much money you've made after all expenses are consider.

I am sure you and your team have not been working the last 2 years for free with no expenses. So I'll ask you plainly, please answer: Over the last 2 years, what is Money Pot's actual net profit?

Quote from: Dogedigital on September 12, 2017, 07:52:41 AM
We had closed the thread to focus on this next phase, the ICO.  We made our policies and statements known, as we did here in all the information provided.
but as you did in well in your last post you avoided the central question about solvency. I will repeat MartinL's statement as it reflects my own position rather well:

as always Dogedigital did not give a satisfying answer and @AwayThrow answered
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169606.msg21762591#msg21762591

Quote from: Dogedigital on September 12, 2017, 01:32:43 PM
All Moneypot and MPX funds are separate.  MPX does not equal Moneypot.  It will receive donations from the revenue generated.  It has nothing to do with net profit.  It is not a ponzi.  We have stated over and over that the plan from MP side was to payback from other sources of operations to credit those in the past.  It will start to happen.

I hope potential future investors see the level of transparency you are providing to your current investors who you have outstanding obligations to. Your advertised "500 bitcoin net profit" is in reality a hypothetical revenue potential and refuse to even give the simple question: what is Money Pots actual net profit?.

In your update you reset the investor profit conveniently hiding the huge amount of money investors lost. And of course you have no problems advertising how much wagers and users you have.

But worst of all you refuse repeated calls to demonstrate solvency like in the exact same manner you previously did. People would even be happy with you proving your assets to a neutral 3rd party like Dooglus who could also substantiate your claim you never claimed the BCC which it justification for withholding it from investors.

But I particularly love your will receive donations from revenue generated legal hack. I'm assuming you came up with it yourself. I showed my wife who works in a legal firm and she spat out her coffee laughing. She pointed out that not only is it's transparently obvious what it it really is, it demonstrates willful non-compliance.

Perhaps you should allocate some of that money for upcoming legal expenses.

This will be my last post on the matter. I have already written off my loses investmenting into Money Pot and fulfilled my duty in warning future investors and the securities commission.

Dogedigital is always trying per PMs to convince users to delete their negative postings or to sit quiet. maybe he again succeeded with those 2 Investors who finally shouted out. Dogedigital tried it also with me but he did not succeed as you can see

Many open questions! I am asking Moneypot owners to answers all questions and start compensating the Investors!

Please check my Scam Accusation against Blackjack.fun to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:23:59 AM

I hope I may bump the thread as one can do with all other threads

I am still waiting for answers and no answers are telling that it looks like Moneypot is insolvent and needs the ICO to get new coins into their pockets and Bank Roll

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:48:39 AM

When was the last time MP proved their solvency? I thought even under new ownership they had cold addresses available?
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:11:21 AM

When was the last time MP proved their solvency? I thought even under new ownership they had cold addresses available?

we are waiting for MP owners to answer many questions but no answer yet

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:28:24 AM

enough is enough Mr Dogedigital

here is your last PM and from now on if you want to bombard me with your PMs you need to answer here and instead of PMing me you need to post it here or I will paste it here

I will also post all past PMs of our conversation here so everyone can get a picture who is the Liar? you or me?

Dogedigital PM:
Your last message said something about alts.

We said that we would credit you 4 BTC + interest yes, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's immediately owed or that you can demand it.  We are trying to work WITH you not FOR you.  There's a difference.

We don't attack other users just because they speak against us.  We only speak out against those that seem hell bent on trying to hurt us.

I never get what you mean by dictatorship.  There is no dictatorship. 

I still don't know how you get away this stuff.  Just please stop.

my answer:
I pasted a sentence I said to the so called Investor you have send to PM me or it was your alt
he wanted to chat with me life and I told him
please also understand that you could be an alt of doge or any mp owner to try to trap me. this wont work cause what I tell in PM I tell in public.

and we are in public cause it is about time that everyone can see your lies and BS

you and Rango aka Blacksheep aka MattN aka AcoinL attacked me always and tried to threaten us to close our app!

once when I saw a posting of AcoinL here on BCT I asked if he is Rango cause he uses exactly same words he used in slack and he said yes it is Rango.  I could search for this posting if needed

you and Rango aka Blacksheep aka MattN aka AcoinL behaved always like dictators and wanted all users in slack to behave like you want. I could also search if needed for the rules you gave how MP app owners need to behave

I say if needed because I am sure you will shout out those are all lies Smiley

I am saying exactly what many users are saying and you are only attacking me. why that? why dont you attack RHavar when he told you how to use KC and not go more than 2x KC?

gamblingbad a very nice MP player posted " Dont invest in the ICO and MP" did anyone jump on him? NO

fact is since the Commitment you gave to current and previous Investors you owe me 4 BTC plus 6% interest and to the other Investors xxx BTC plus 6% interest (you know who they are)
this was on Dec 17th 2016 and you think I need to sit quiet for so long? even RHavar said that this is to much and you are promising to much and it is time to find a solution and he even proposed a solution called tokens (good or bad I dont know) but you didnt care because you are just delaying the payment and trying not to keep you promise. very obvious after 9 month delay!
I am not alone with my opinion but your answer is always a delay and attack on me

Rhavar also posted https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1737934.msg20406071#msg20406071
If I was an investor, I'd be pretty concerned. Promising returns strictly increases your risk, and largely defeats the purpose of an investor system. I think you guys have already promised investors a couple hundred bitcoin (?) after the incident last year; so unless you have some sort of cash injection -- solvency would seem to be a major concern.

RHavar also posted https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2045126.msg20653362#msg20653362
And regarding the thread, it's been >6 months since MP promised to pay back investors. I think the absolute least they could do is publish some pretty firm numbers to the people involved of how much they're going to pay them and in what sort of time frame. I understand it might take a few weeks, but it's now been months. If I held such a debt and made such promises, I would consider it my top priority.

you need to get real and Transparent

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:12:49 PM

please check this thread and posting of mine

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2187535.msg21996842#msg21996842

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:38:39 AM

this accusation deserves a bump

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:08:19 AM

Lot of things have happened firstly most of the promises made are never really fulfilled the fact he replied 'We work with you' i totally doubt that sentence moneypot used to be the best place to make investment personally even when i was a part of their program i got really good profits since the owners have changed they have surely done lot of manipulations to their system and are also putting the whole burden on investors without sharing appropriate profits.
I have already decided to not use moneypot anymore but i don't think they are going to credit any amount to you , plus we all can see their expectations for their ico and what really was the output of it.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:22:31 AM

Lot of things have happened firstly most of the promises made are never really fulfilled the fact he replied 'We work with you' i totally doubt that sentence moneypot used to be the best place to make investment personally even when i was a part of their program i got really good profits since the owners have changed they have surely done lot of manipulations to their system and are also putting the whole burden on investors without sharing appropriate profits.
I have already decided to not use moneypot anymore but i don't think they are going to credit any amount to you , plus we all can see their expectations for their ico and what really was the output of it.

I agree that they promised a lot and never fulfilled. even now they denied me to buy back RBIES as promised long ago for the floor price of 1000 satoshi!

the owners are to blame as they dont know how to handle such a good business

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:52:53 AM

another warning that Moneypot will break this Promise!!!

Moneypot officially now announced to break their promise and not to buy RBIES anymore for the promised Floor
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1737000.msg22979374#msg22979374

WHY SHOULD SOMEONE TRUST MONEYPOT? after cancelling their Promise?

Moneypot owes me 4BTC + 6% Interest

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:47:28 AM

also this Scam accusation needs a Bump

as posted few days ago Monster Byte merged with Moneypot and I call it a

MONSTER SCAM because there was no compensation yet and only empty promises

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:57:40 PM

The Moneypot team has always worked hard to complete their promises and will continue to.

There is plenty of proof of this.  

Furthermore, MonsterByte is definitely NOT a scam.  It's merger with Moneypot only stands to assist in the acceleration of completing some promises for the pre-Monsterbyte Moneypot team.

You are also not out 4 Bitcoin from the Moneypot team.  The pre-MonsterByte Moneypot team said they would compensate out of pocket through debt tokens and income for this which means you could stand to BENEFIT and GAIN 4 Bitcoin as a result of their actions.  

you are a Scammer!!! easy as that and you owe me 4 BTC!!! easy as that

and you owe me some BTC for my RBIES!!!

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

moneypot announced right now the following

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2345394.msg29391843#msg29391843

Continued transition and changes to Moneypot:

This is a reminder to all Moneypot and Moneypot legacy users to review all changes made to the new Moneypot powered by MonsterByte site and to also make sure they transfer or withdraw their balance from withdraw.moneypot.com if they had an available balance.  All transfers initiated through this process have been filled, save for a few larger ones that pended review.  These will completed within the following week.  At the end of this month, Moneypot will post a full proof of reserves for all funds invested and transferred onto Moneypot: powered by MonsterByte.

Debt Token Announcement:

Before the period of Decemeber 2016, Moneypot legacy underwent some big winners of the house bankroll.  As a good will gesture, Moneypot legacy offered and agreed to compensate users out of pocket for users who contributed to the house bankroll who were negatively affected by this.

Back on December 17,2016 , DogeDigital announced:
"Current day and previous investors will be credited so that they were in profit of at least their investment plus a bonus that equates to approximately 6% roi a year based on time invested going backward from today.  This will be credited over the next year from future earnings both from the current moneypot platform and other moneypot revenue streams.  Snapshots are taken from today.  However, going forward from today, there will be no extra credit."

He further explained:
"Over the next year. We will be distributing partial income towards crediting investors.  Cant give an estimate on completed time, but the faster income we make the faster we can give it back to our investors.  "

Unfortunately, during that time, there were quite a few setbacks.  While Moneypot was unable to start payments within that time period, the plan is still to compensate users from December 17,2016 past with partial income.

These users are invited to soon log-in to their Moneypot account at withdraw.Moneypot.com and opt-in for the buyback program (not yet active).  After opting in, users will be able to state a personal Waves address to be sent the specialized Moneypot debt token to.   This will allow Moneypot legacy to make the proper calculations and send the appropriate amounts to user's Waves accounts after the first period of collections (30 days). 

After the first period is conducted, the tokens will be sent to all that opted in.  A new opt-in period will continue for another 30 days with re-issued tokens sent upon completion.  A final period of 30 days will follow.
Once the final period has elapsed, all remaining supply of tokens will be burned so that no more can be re-issued. 

Each debt token will represent 1 Bit in debt token value.  Moneypot legacy will make bi-weekly (fortnightly) buy orders of 1 Bit per Debt token with partial income and burn all tokens bought . All buy orders will be made through the Debt token order book market which will determine which sell orders are filled first.  This process will continue until there are no standing sell orders left at 1 Bit per debt token. 

We will try to keep the public updated on the matter as things progress and post burn reports for transparency.

For any questions or assistance on these matters or any others, please contact Support@Moneypot.com.

again empty promises to win time

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:51:37 PM

This Scam accusation needs a Bump. Be warned and lets not forget

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:22:01 AM

new info posted here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2592025.msg30590813#msg30590813

new interesting info from Monsterbyte posted in another thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1683230.msg30576791#msg30576791

1. Monster Byte hasn't closed the deal with MP, we are waiting for the outcome of claim in Canada.

2. Provably.io (and all other sites that leverage MoneyPot) are owned and operated by individuals, not MoneyPot (or any parent company)

and

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1683230.msg30580706#msg30580706

The deal we have been working on takes months to close, just like real-world M&A. Also in the real world, we have periods of due diligence to satisfy before closing on such opportunities. In this case, the press was released before the legal claim came in. If things don't work out for MP, we will retract our offer. We are hoping that's not the case as we believe we have the right talent to grow MoneyPot to be in a position of success and trust this year.

I missed you!

<FYI, This is the last I'm responding to any MP items, we will revisit it after the legal process is done >

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

this topic must be bumped

Dogedigital = Moneypot are going on with their Scam!!!

please check here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2592025.msg41373143#msg41373143

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:36:31 AM

He further explained:
"Over the next year. We will be distributing partial income towards crediting investors.  Cant give an estimate on completed time, but the faster income we make the faster we can give it back to our investors.  "

So that was said in December 2016, which was over 18 months ago.  Have the investors receive any money yet?  If yes, how much (what percent of what they are owed)?
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:34:13 AM

He further explained:

So that was said in December 2016, which was over 18 months ago.  Have the investors receive any money yet?  If yes, how much (what percent of what they are owed)?

I can only speak for myself and I did not get any Satoshi of the 4 BTC I should get. strange that no other Investor is coming out and telling us if they got a Satoshi or not. I could imagine that Dogedigital talked to them in private messages and hammered out a deal with them as long as they don't post officially.

thank you for the posting and the question

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:27:10 PM

He further explained:
"Over the next year. We will be distributing partial income towards crediting investors.  Cant give an estimate on completed time, but the faster income we make the faster we can give it back to our investors.  "

So that was said in December 2016, which was over 18 months ago.  Have the investors receive any money yet?  If yes, how much (what percent of what they are owed)?

I can only speak for myself and I did not get any Satoshi of the 4 BTC I should get. strange that no other Investor is coming out and telling us if they got a Satoshi or not. I could imagine that Dogedigital talked to them in private messages and hammered out a deal with them as long as they don't post officially.

thank you for the posting and the question

I have been in touch with some of the investors with larger contributions due.  They understand that it makes sense for Moneypot to focus on development and long term plans so that contributions can be fully realized in the future and are happy with the direction we are taking.

I don't find it strange at all that the only people that are claiming scam are people that used to be or aren't involved with Moneypot at all.  

The people that are actually involved are watching and observing things get done.  

and again you are trying to discredit me. let me tell you again

You are a SCAMMER and all your Bullshitting will not help you and I will keep this thread up from now on till you stop your Bullshitting and will pay the compensation.

you should pray that BTC will go to 1$ so it will be easy for you to pay the compensations.

btw how is poker going for you? did you use all the stolen BTC for your poker journeys?

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:04:34 PM

I have been in touch with some of the investors with larger contributions due.  They understand that it makes sense for Moneypot to focus on development and long term plans so that contributions can be fully realized in the future and are happy with the direction we are taking.

I don't find it strange at all that the only people that are claiming scam are people that used to be or aren't involved with Moneypot at all.  

The people that are actually involved are watching and observing things get done.  

yeah to be honest so far I only see JPR commenting and have no idea about the others who lost money
but is this like a confirmation that people will get money in case moneypot revenue is bigger in the coming months ? if that's the case then I find it totally fair
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: