Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:11:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PreICO LIVE 🔴] ALLOY - Global Rewards Catalog for Reward Points  (Read 13756 times)
Retired (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 02:04:27 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 04:04:49 PM by Retired

Creating A Global Rewards Catalogue with Real World Merchandise & Services Using Blockchain Technology and ALLOY Tokens

Powered by Codemojo - A Technology Startup backed by Investors, PayPal Incubator, Reliance GenNext Hub, Nasscom10000, with a strong team and track record of providing customer engagement solutions since 2015.

Pre ICO: October 15th 2017, 13:00 UTC

Pre ICO Bonus - (20% Bonus)

Total ALLOYs allocated for Pre ICO - 10,000,000

ICO Opens: November 25th 2017, 13:00 UTC

ICO Closes: December 25th 2017, 13:00 UTC

Overview

Globally, 48 trillion Reward Points from Brands that are worth close to $360 billion go unredeemed each year. When users sign up for memberships with different Brands, they collect these points for every action taken, be it signing up, or making a purchase among others. But, they usually end up in a situation where the points can neither be consolidated nor redeemed against a preferred reward (the reward they want) due to restrictions. These restrictions include limited avenues, limited products inside a catalogue etc. In short, users are left with limited choice and a cumbersome reward programme that they often end up discarding.

In fact, unredeemed points in the USA alone amount to USD 16bn while that of UK is 6bn pounds, in total.

ALLOY Token & Rewards Network, our Proposed Solution is a Blockchain-based Global Rewards Catalog connecting Brands, Publishers and Consumers on one Platform. The Global Rewards Network will allow the Users of partnered Brands and Publishers to link, combine and convert all their Reward points to a local Fiat Equivalent ($/¥/€/? etc..), which in turn can be redeemed against listed Products and services from other partnering Brands.

For Consumers, this platform will be a mobile app that will show the fiat equivalent of their combined Reward points with an extensive Rewards catalogue to redeem from.

The core components of the proposed solution will be Codemojo's time- and scale- tested Customer Engagement kit and Rewards Network, currently engaging 25mn users across 2,000+ Apps, Websites, and Wi-Fi hotspots. Codemojo will upgrade its existing Rewards Network using Blockchain & introduce ALLOY Token to make the Redemption experience truly Instant, Secure, and Global.

Global Rewards Network

The Global Rewards Network will be a Rewards catalog that will consist of products/services subscriptions listed by partnering Brands who are on the lookout for driving transactions or acquiring new users. This will be accessible for users through a consumer facing Mobile App & Website.

The User downloads the ALLOY app ; Signs in ; Links different membership accounts ; Sees the total combined worth of Rewards points in Local Fiat Equivalent ; Accesses the Rewards section & Checks out with a product of his/her choice.  

The Opportunity

The total unredeemed points sleeping in consumer accounts stand at $360B. Considering only USA and UK, we see an opportunity of $24bn worth points that go unredeemed. These points go unredeemed due to no visibility of points, not knowing the value of such points, not able to find suitable rewards during redemption, and no process to combine points across program operators to receive meaningful rewards. The USA is first, with $16bn, with the UK following at $7.7bn (£5.7bn). These stagnant unredeemed points that are not driving sales pose huge liabilities for these companies. A universal solution that enables frictionless, secure, traceable way for mobilizing these points can have a huge positive impact for both Brand and Consumers.

Token Sale Overview

The Team

We are a passionate and experienced team working together since 2015 and created the world's first Machine Learning powered Rewards Network.

Advisors

Supported By

We are backed by Paypal Incubator, Reliance (Fortune 500 Company) GenNext Hub Accelerator & Microsoft Accelerator.

How Established are we?

Codemojo is a Customer Engagement company in operation since 2015 with global customers including marquee clients like SkyScanner, OYO, BigBasket India. Currently, Codemojo runs the World's first Machine Learning powered Rewards Network that unlocks user engagement, acquisition and retention, through constant and instant rewarding. As of now, the platform connects 100+ Brands and 2,000+ publishers (Apps & Websites) on a single platform engaging & rewarding Millions of users across the globe.

Codemojo also offers separate customer engagement components such as Referral, Loyalty, Gamification & Transaction Wallet that can be easily integrated with Businesses of all sizes, across the globe.

Why Back Us?

Our Vision

We believe that Rewards Network & ALLOY will make way for a secure and borderless redemption experience for consumers. In order to make such solutions possible for all participating Brands, Publishers, and Consumers with the maximum convenience, we aim at connecting Blockchain in the backend and offer our stakeholders an easy-to-use interface for their respective needs, be it implementation, configuration, conducting a transaction or for audit purposes.

Pre ICO: October 15th 2017, 13:00 UTC

Pre ICO Bonus - (20% Bonus)

Total ALLOYs allocated for Pre ICO - 10,000,000

ICO Opens: November 25th 2017, 13:00 UTC

ICO Closes: December 25th 2017, 13:00 UTC

Bounty thread

Codemojo Preview & Press Releases

Nov 2015 - Incubated at PayPal Inc42
March 2016 - Launch of Online Customer Engagement & Loyalty Solution TOI
May 2016 - Part of Reliance (Fortune 500 Company) GenNext Hub Accelerator powered by Microsoft Accelerator.  (Yourstory)
October 2016 - Raised initial seed round from CIO Angel Network (Crunchbase)
March 2017 - Awarded Hot100 Technology Company in India (Hot100)
April 2017 - Rewards Network Reaches 20mn users, with 4.5mn monthly active users across different, apps, websites etc., on a network of 100+ Brands and 1000+ Publishers. (Inc42)
September 2017 - The Blockchain, Inc42

Roadmap

Our Official Channels and groups:

Bitcointalk.org  |  Facebook |  Twitter  |  Telegram Official (eng)  |  Telegram ALLOY Bounty Channel  |  SLACK Channel  |  Medium

I am not related to the project. The bounty manager is Sergei.Gerasimenko.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alloy_token

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:51:52 PM

Official Announcement Thread for the ALLOY Token Sale

Richardnoordsche

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:55:53 PM

another huge token supply, sorry no offense but this is not make any sense of me this project will be great for investment for a better profit in the future, Im out. good luck for this project
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:19:37 PM

another huge token supply, sorry no offense but this is not make any sense of me this project will be great for investment for a better profit in the future, Im out. good luck for this project

100M is huge supply maybe you didn't read these figures correct. Reward industry is so big but much hard to provide the solution in past so many projects get started work but still none of them get succeed to deliver their promises. I also will watch this project how they develop this business.
alloy_token

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:27:05 PM

Appreciate your point of view, but as mcfom rightly pointed out, Rewarding is a very huge industry and just one segment (unredeemed points) of it deals with $360Bn worth of value each year. So having 100Mn circulation is essential in providing the transaction bandwidth for the global market.

Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:57:21 PM

I usually don't like ICOs, but this one actually makes sense to me and has a real world purpose that is easy to see a utilization for Alloy. I'll be following this one to see where it goes. Smiley
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:41:47 AM

i have joined twter and facebook bounty program.... Good Luck and Nice project
adsabelly

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:43:33 AM

The website has great design, I just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member.Also what is the token's spesification?
alloy_token

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 09:05:18 AM

The website has great design, I just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member.Also what is the token's spesification?

Hi

Thank you. Our profiles are available in the webpage below.
ALLOY is powered by Codemojo which is in operation since 2015, we are a PayPal incubator backed company and raised our first investment last year.

https://alloy.rewards.network/#team

www.codemojo.io

Best,
Team ALLOY

Retired (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 10:14:46 AM

The ALLOY token is an ERC20 compliant token in the Ethereum blockchain.
alloy_token

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 10:59:09 AM

Do check out our ICOBench rating (4.8 / 5)

https://icobench.com/ico/alloy

Retired (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 11:22:15 PM

I usually don't like ICOs, but this one actually makes sense to me and has a real world purpose that is easy to see a utilization for Alloy. I'll be following this one to see where it goes. Smiley
The amount of reward points in the world is huge. People will prefer real world rewards for the combined total of their points, and this project has the team and the backing (backed by PayPal) needed to make this a success Smiley
alloy_token

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:13:56 AM

i have joined twter and facebook bounty program.... Good Luck and Nice project

Thanks Indofx, hope you had a chance to run through the white paper in detail.

alloy_token

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:45:55 AM

Hi, the Russian version of our token sale website has been released. Please do have a check & share with your relevant contacts.

Russian

https://alloy.rewards.network/lang-ru

Courtesy: sabbathhawk
(Few updates from our side would be pending, bear with us)

MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:17:09 AM

Alloy have a nice concept will very helpfull in the future to provide a great economic value for entrepreneur
because ICO is still a long time, i will watching this thread to get more information about this project
Dfinest

Activity: 461

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:56:39 AM

Interesting project, i'm in and will try to collect some Alloy through bounties.
Retired (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 11:04:33 AM

Interesting project, i'm in and will try to collect some Alloy through bounties.
It's indeed an interesting project. I honestly think the idea is great and the team behind the project is extremely qualified, skilled and experienced.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:16:13 PM

this is a very big project, and certainly very promising, but I'm a little hesitant about the big numbers, lots of projects that offer big numbers, but forget their promise, I'll see the progress of this thread, hopefully grow well .
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:26:15 PM

this is a very big project, and certainly very promising, but I'm a little hesitant about the big numbers, lots of projects that offer big numbers, but forget their promise, I'll see the progress of this thread, hopefully grow well .
Yes, usually with a large number does not occupy his promise when the campaign is over .. We wait for the development of this thread.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:37:38 PM

your website is very interesting to see, first i click directly automatically readable with my language  Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
  Print  

Jump to: