Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:53:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tomatocage & Lauda = female?  (Read 1159 times)
Bitcoin-Cosmetics (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:13:55 PM

Rumor has it that these two legendary members are female. Can anybody confirm?

Also both are scammers but justice has not been served yet.

Tomatocage = Escrowed for himself/herself. Gave himself/herself positive trust.

Lauda = Involved in blackmailing & Extortion ring.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Almeida

Activity: 196
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:13:46 PM

Quite trash thread, what does the gender of anyone have to do with anything you said?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:41:07 PM

TC is not female
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:13:31 PM

Also both are scammers but justice has not been served yet.

yeah lauda is a girl! OH MY GOOOOOOD!!! maybe you sell some cosmetic products to her...  Roll Eyes

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3066

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:10:40 PM

I see the reason for the new account...  Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:24:22 PM

Let me take a guess, either:
1) QS shill.
2) Someone that I've tagged one or multiple times.

Shout out to my fans! Kiss

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
raW livE

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:40:09 AM

Who cares if It is male or female. Fact is Lauda and Luptin are the same Person, hence he or she is a blackmailer and luckily he or she was removed from staff. Thanks to Shorena for giving this scammer negative trust.

Edit: Read through old threads, when ever Lauda is attack Luptin defends Lauda. Either they are gay or lesbian or the same Person. They even have enrolled in same signature campaign.  Shocked
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 12:35:54 PM

Who cares if It is male or female. Fact is Lauda and Luptin are the same Person, hence he or she is a blackmailer and luckily he or she was removed from staff. Thanks to Shorena for giving this scammer negative trust.

Edit: Read through old threads, when ever Lauda is attack Luptin defends Lauda. Either they are gay or lesbian or the same Person. They even have enrolled in same signature campaign.  Shocked
I defend political candidate A whenever they are attacked by negative claims. Hence, I am political candidate A. Q.E.D.
That's not how logic works and especially doesn't make sense because Lutpin has yet to appear in various threads revolving around Lauda. Wink

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:42:43 PM

Who cares? What difference does it make?
If this is your only worry in your life i can only imagine how your life looks like.
Fact is Lauda and Luptin are the same Person
I heard Luptin is Putin. Lauda=Luptin=Putin=Male?
Here you go, you can lock the topic.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:31:36 PM

Who cares if It is male or female. Fact is Lauda and Luptin are the same Person.

Yeah, gender does not really matter at all on this subject. Also any proof that Lauda and Lutpin are the same person? FUD does not count as a valid proof.

Edit: Read through old threads, when ever Lauda is attack Luptin defends Lauda. Either they are gay or lesbian or the same Person. They even have enrolled in same signature campaign.  Shocked

So what? Defending does not mean that they are the same person, nor it is valid proof. Also how is sexual preference related to this matter, or same signature campaign?
You are full of BS, and trying to hurt their reputation (which you have failed to do, since your accusations make no sense).

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:34:27 PM

FUD does not count as a valid proof.
Two shills and a scammer in this short thread. Nothing should surprise you nowadays.

Also how is sexual preference related to this matter, or same signature campaign?
There's a fair amount of people "dying" to know the answer to the former, but I am not giving them that pleasure. I remain a kitty. Tongue

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:23:25 PM

This is one funny response that I have read here but unfortunately a "newbie" could know the two of them so well to have established a pattern in their posts. For the fact that we see things the same way does not mean we are one and the same person and not until we come to a public forum to argue against each other before people know we are against each other in terms if ideas. This your submission is not only faulty, but equally unfounded.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 12:04:41 PM

This is one funny response that I have read here but unfortunately a "newbie" could know the two of them so well to have established a pattern in their posts.
Not really, no. Unless you have deliberately refused to post and only stuck around to watch both Lutpin and myself, which would be nonsensical. You'd either have to be paid to do that (why?) or sick.

For the fact that we see things the same way does not mean we are one and the same person and not until we come to a public forum to argue against each other before people know we are against each other in terms if ideas. This your submission is not only faulty, but equally unfounded.
Such claims are almost always unfounded or outright bullshit.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:58:51 PM

I've seen a few posters consistently referred to as a she, TERA is another one, yet I've never quite figured out how this came about. Perhaps they let rip on kittens and makeup in one post that I missed. I'm rather disappointed that others don't think I'm a leggy blonde myself.

Shout out to you lovely laydeez whichever IDs you're hiding behind.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3066

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 10:34:26 PM

Lauda usually makes excellent points.  Then about one week a month, he/she only makes good points...

Lips sealed

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:42:57 PM

I've seen a few posters consistently referred to as a she, TERA is another one, yet I've never quite figured out how this came about. [...]

One of these "investigators" once found a (short) video online from some woman swinging (no pun intended; literally swinging on a swing) with the username "Lauda" and found it was "proof" of Lauda being a woman... Really great investigating...  Roll Eyes

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:47:40 PM

One of these "investigators" once found a (short) video online from some woman swinging (no pun intended; literally swinging on a swing) with the username "Lauda" and found it was "proof" of Lauda being a woman... Really great investigating...  Roll Eyes

That's the type of diligence and methodical thinking that makes me proud of the fine men and women who populate this forum. I'll look forward to Lauda live streaming the birth of her Bitcoin baby on here.
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:00:03 PM

I'll admit I've kinda wondered the same thing, the first line and title of the OP not the nonsense accusations. Initially I thought definitely female since Lauda is female (right?) until I saw more established members referring to, um, Lauda as he. Another one is yahoo. I thought male until I saw this:

Good Day Sir yahoo, I am Willing to join This Campaign.

[-- snip --]
Yahoo is not sir, she is a lady.
Please confirm Yahoo

[-- snip --]

There's not a lot of hints tbh.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: