Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TE-FOOD: World's largest fresh food supply ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 18252 times)
Steals84

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:36:50 PM

What do developers say about listing on new exchanges?
thedarkk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:07:56 PM

I like that there are projects that are clearly described. When looking through such ones you can cleary imagine all the positive and negative sides of the investment. As for this project, I think this one is worthy.
abrole18

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:04:41 PM

Do I understand correctly that with the help of your project we will be able to track the quality of food? will your application have a geographic limitation in use?
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

TE-Food (TFD) Review + Price prediction! (2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFNzdAb9SSQ

Every crypto investor dreams of finding that one coin that will 100x. TE-Food has a real chance of being that coin!

Stemming from a parent company with 16 years experience, TE-Food has over 6000 customers already, a working product, government partnerships and its own hardware. Yet for all the above, it is super under-recognised at the moment and sits at a tiny marketcap of 12million only. Even new ICOs with no working products have hardcaps much higher.

To learn more about TE-Food, why I think it is a great project, as well as why it is so undervalued and a price prediction that will shock you, make sure you watch this TE-Food (TFD) Review + Price Prediction!

ludmila79

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

The idea is very promising, I think this project is of great potential. I haven't seen anything similar to your project. Just I suppose it will be difficult to track food back to originals in the emerging countries as very few producers have certificates.
abrole18

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:40:52 PM

It is a pity that no one here answers questions. as I understand, many people are interested in the project. Is there any point in writing to them in a telegram?
joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

The idea is very promising, I think this project is of great potential. I haven't seen anything similar to your project. Just I suppose it will be difficult to track food back to originals in the emerging countries as very few producers have certificates.

I think indeed the team of this project has prepared everything correctly
and judging from the concept of the food it will get a lot of support, because everyone would need food
TE-FOOD (OP)

Activity: 247

TE-FOOD provides trust for food supply chains

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:52:24 AM

Corporate IT security expert Sandor Miskey joins as CTO of TE-FOOD

After finishing his studies, Sandor worked as software developer, software architect, and project manager since 1993 in several companies. Since 2006, he worked at Novell Professional Services Hungary, as senior consultant, then as head of NetIQ branch. The NetIQ products provide identity and access management, security and data center management for corporations.

During the last 2 years, he was Head of IT Security Competence Center of ViVeTech, where he led several information security projects.

Full blog post:
https://medium.com/te-food/corporate-it-security-expert-sandor-miskey-joins-as-cto-of-te-food-1ed7832f7274

TE-FOOD (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:45:00 PM

It doesn't need certificates, just the usage of the system, and it can be required by customers.

brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:26:33 AM

TE-FOOD progress report 3
One month passed since our last progress report, and many things we are working on start to crystallize. Some of them still not ready to announce, but we see how they will materialize, and how they will fit into our plans.
https://medium.com/te-food/te-food-progress-report-3-59361ce722d3
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

Although idex is providing decent liquidity for Te-food for the moment but it still isn't among top trading destinations for traders. I am quite surely a project being built with such care and planning surely have listing on exchanges on their agenda as well. All these reports and updates are simple but very effective to realize where the project is going to.
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:47:51 AM

Does TE-FOOD have matured products for food circulation records? This is very important. Most people are actively involved in product projects.

TE-FOOD (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:16:04 AM

Does TE-FOOD have matured products for food circulation records? This is very important. Most people are actively involved in product projects.

Hi, what do you mean by "food circulation records"?

zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:44:58 AM

TE-FOOD technology used to track premium Wyoming beef on blockchain

History was made last week at the Campstool Ranch near Devils Tower, Wyoming when blockchain-based technology was employed at a cattle branding — the first time the technology has been used for such an endeavor.
The goal of the pilot made by Wyoming Certified Beef, LLC and Germany-based traceability solution provider TE-FOOD International is to showcase the premium living conditions of the cattle (grass-fed on an open range throughout their entire lives) thereby producing much higher quality cuts of beef to lucrative foreign markets. The verified ranch-to-table traceability of the cattle through RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) ear tags and anchored by blockchain technology has never been done before.
https://medium.com/te-food/te-food-technology-used-to-track-premium-wyoming-beef-on-blockchain-2351ef105cd5

cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:14:35 AM

Hello TE-FOOD believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of TE-FOOD at: https://cointopper.com/coin/tefood

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

I am sure that with the first growth of the market it should grow strongly in price, the prospects are huge!
azerty21

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:25:48 PM

Traceability in the supply chain is a concern for all consumers, but it is particularly important to ensure that halal food is from reliable and certified sources.

TE-FOOD and UK-based HALAL TRAIL recognised this, and partnered to track chickens and lambs from farm to table to confirm halal food is prepared according to Islamic law.

There are two billion Muslims worldwide and it is estimated that the global halal food market will reach US$2.55 trillion by 2024.

The top-to-bottom solution combines food traceability with blockchain technology — where all traceability data will be stored to verify its credibility — to reassure consumers about the origins and preparation of their food. This includes physical identification materials such as security seals, and mobile apps for both farms and distributors, and consumers.

This month, HALAL TRAIL will use TE-FOOD’s technology on two pilot projects that track chickens and lambs in Lancaster, Tunbridge Wells and Manchester in the UK as a reference to be implemented globally.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
barto123

Activity: 650
Merit: 321

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:13:34 AM

In the next bull market, if you aint HODLing TFD, you're doing something wrong!!!

Bring on masternodes, or a 2 token economy like NEO!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:17:54 AM

TE-FOOD (TFD) Gets Listed On KuCoin!

https://news.kucoin.com/en/te-food-tfd-gets-listed-on-kucoin/
MichaelCis

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:21:03 AM

I hope that the plan will satisfy all that has been estimated.
 Good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: