Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 04:37:41 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $UBQ : buy now and hold ! 📈📈📈  (Read 451 times)
Islampower (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:38:33 PM

Pyrus has been upgraded to the latest version in preparation for official Ledger support coming soon! https://pyrus.ubiqsmart.com

buy and hold  Grin Cool
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:59:45 PM

Well, in order to buy something, I need to sell something and that something and I mean all of it is in a huge "-". My portfolio is at 35% loss.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Nutt

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:41:19 PM

Another pump?
100degrees

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:52:53 PM

Patience is key here, or buy more if you believe in the project. We will be laughing at these prices in a few years.

ZEEPIN CHAIN  ▩  Smart work, creative life  ▩  Creative Economy
Claim Your ZPT Token and Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◤ICO Starts January 18◥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LiGuBi

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:52:28 PM

Ubiq is one of the best coins out there. It has a very strong development team and a loyal community. Ubiq is going to settle at a higher price after the crash. It will be atleast 5 dollar.
luckyjoe

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:59:34 PM

Ubiq is one of the best coins out there. It has a very strong development team and a loyal community. Ubiq is going to settle at a higher price after the crash. It will be atleast 5 dollar.

have you buy at 0.06?
Keihatsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

crypto revolution

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:38:04 PM

It doesn't seem to have achieved much as it been around for almost 3 years #justsaying

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
Timeclo

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:41:31 PM

What is the Incentive for Ubiq? I hear that it's a simpler version of Ethereum but I don't know enough about it to buy.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:31:03 PM

I guess that’s promising in terms of profitable increase of Ubiq right now, however if everybody will catch the information immediately it definitely lose its value again because many will dump due to huge sell value. The development is very strong for now but I don’t think in the long run it will maintain the good performance because you cannot expect more stable currency in altcoins same with other digital crypto currencies.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: