Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:46:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of bitcoin decreases  (Read 2091 times)
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:11:41 PM

Looking at the current rise in bitcoin prices, it is likely that many buy bitcoin because it sees the basic thing of the market that is buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high ... hahaha maybe my opinion is just a meaningless opinion, but in my opinion will definitely happen to see bitcoin prices continue to decline
If you're looking for investing, some may start buying bitcoin now. But if you're looking for trading then i suggest waiting for 2500$ price as it was the stable prize since july. So basically i think the decrease of bitcoin because the price is already overpriced, and the news from china just come in the exaxt same time to make it going lower  Grin

Where do you get your china news about the $2500 mark?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theblack_cat

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:53:42 AM

Looking at the current rise in bitcoin prices, it is likely that many buy bitcoin because it sees the basic thing of the market that is buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high ... hahaha maybe my opinion is just a meaningless opinion, but in my opinion will definitely happen to see bitcoin prices continue to decline
If you're looking for investing, some may start buying bitcoin now. But if you're looking for trading then i suggest waiting for 2500$ price as it was the stable prize since july. So basically i think the decrease of bitcoin because the price is already overpriced, and the news from china just come in the exaxt same time to make it going lower  Grin

for now it has passed the events of the Chinese state and now the bitcoin price again increase in appeal with yesterday, now the price is $ 3700.47 and before reaching $ 4000 this is the time that we still have time to use to buy bitcoin

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:04:05 AM

In the crypto world nothing will be permanent and everything will always change, values will always be erratic since it all Depends on the investors, developers, projects, icos, etc. so many factors this, the increased value of bitcoin is actually Normal and sooner or later it will go up. It won't always go down, it will soon recover.

bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 02:36:57 AM

Inside the world of bitcoin or crypto currencies, rising up or going down will be always in our side. If you'll look the history of the value or amount of the bitcoin, you'll see the fluctuation of its value each passing day.But then there's no need to panic about the decreasing value of bitcoin because its always on our side. More important is that just get and earn more bitcoin and when the time comes we will see that the value of bitcoins will be rising again.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
roccstar

Activity: 174
Merit: 150

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:41:19 AM

Guys, in my opinion its price will surge. So its better to buy and keep the bitcoins now. Its the right time. Its price will definitely cross 5000 dollars by this year end. So its the golden chance to buy and keep the coins.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1858

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:50:35 AM

The chance to buy bitcoins that are more affordable is now and not later. You need to weigh the chances properly. If you still wait for a longer time because you believe that it will still go on decreasing, you might end up missing the train. Grab the moment and buy bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:11:44 AM

Many of us buy bitcoins when the market value of it is too low and when the price decreases, it's time for us to buy bitcoins. When many people buy bitcoins, the demands increased and the bitcoins also increased because of the demands.
iamMhew

Activity: 688

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:19:08 AM

yes that opinion you have for bitcoin is just a basic strategy in the market, to buy low and sell high. so your concern is not meaningless to those newbie that didnt know this yet. and this is the time to bought/buy some bitcoin because bitcoin will definitely/surely pump so soon, and dont worry if you see bitcoin decline, because it will pump hugely again.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:35:41 AM

Inside the world of bitcoin or crypto currencies, rising up or going down will be always in our side. If you'll look the history of the value or amount of the bitcoin, you'll see the fluctuation of its value each passing day.But then there's no need to panic about the decreasing value of bitcoin because its always on our side. More important is that just get and earn more bitcoin and when the time comes we will see that the value of bitcoins will be rising again.
Yeah, so sad because bitcoin is fall down. However it was recovered a little bit and hoping totally recovered before end of this month.
ubay

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:38:34 AM

The chance to buy bitcoins that are more affordable is now and not later. You need to weigh the chances properly. If you still wait for a longer time because you believe that it will still go on decreasing, you might end up missing the train. Grab the moment and buy bitcoin.

I agree with you, the price is up again for 24 hours. No matter the price, you must believe yourself to buy BTC. Don't get panic when the price going and going down, take moment to buy some and get profit for the next.

Ljanesanti

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:54:39 AM

Yes it will decrease but the increase rate is high. Take a look at what is happening now, recently it reach and drastically reach the lowest peak as of the moment from the previous years. And now bitcoin is back , increasing and increasing more. This is what I am saying that making fued to turn off the interest of the people. And now we are back in the game. Going up high.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:34:27 PM

Here most of the people thinks in the negative ways .
Here we can de the direct example of the bitcoin market during the regulation or ban of the icos in the the china .
Everyone was in fear that whether he will get loss his money by down in the price more .
Here personally i explained to my friends about it to buy the bitcoin at low price but no one cared my advice and now they are thinking that if they agreed with me and bought bitcoin .
So here it is a rare case of the bitcoin market to go the price down , so we should take profit by making buy at low price and sell at high .
So instead to getinto doubt of the price going down , you should make analysis that how much maximum it can go , and as here bitcoin is the base of the economical growth , so bitcoin was a big option to make earnings ,Now we should wait until the new dump we can see .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
rakib97

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:42:22 AM

bitcoin price always increade and decrease. if you want to trade you can btc to usd. i see every month one time it price decrease. other time it price is high so i tell you don't buy sell. just hold it for future.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:10:55 AM

the price of bitcoin going down, this is just a normal scenario, since bitcoin is an investment with such a high risk, that being its volatility, the good side of bitcoin's price going down is you can but it at a much cheaper price, you can also gain more profit from it once it rallies back, the thing is bitcoin's price decrease due to china's banning of scam ICOs, which is good, and the shutdown of their largest bitcoin exchange, however this still is not the bad news, the bad new is that, jpmorgan capitalizes on china's decision, in a way, they are making bitcoin look bad, but you can never make something bad, if it is meant for the betterment of everyone. I think most of us here now, are trying to take advantage of the lowered price since we can get it as a bargain, let's not focus on what jpmorgan has to say with bitcoin, since it is just their job, they needed to protect their livelihood, since bitcoin is a great threat to them, sooner or later these bankers, might declare bankrupt, once everyone agreed to use cryptocurrency as means of transactions, which is no doubt, this will happen in the future, fiat and even petrodollar will soon fall and no one can stop it, oil is also diminishing, and once it does, we will be using alternative means of energy as well as currency, these bankers probably are seeing this, so they bad mouth bitcoin, the price goes down, and they themselves , for all we know, are buying bitcoins as of now, since they cannot stop the future. for those who are new to investments, i would suggest to buy as much as you can while it is still cheap, since time will come, we might all have problems in affording at least 1 bitcoin, since it is very volatile, but the goo thing is, the price will still be high at some point.
Jeffreybd

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:22:49 AM

rise or fall will remain at the top of the bitcoin exchange market at this time last year compared to the current how much
 down from $ 4,500 to $ 3,300, about 31% technically, investors still have a profit of 220% and concern about the correction.
 Increasing or decreasing the value of bitcoin only receives and achieves bitcoin and we will see the value of bitcoin increasing again.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:29:52 AM

That is the smartest way when you want to trade even there is increase and decrease of the price of bitcoin. In order for you to gain more profit you should buy coins when they are low and the time you sell it should be high so that there is good and worth all your efforts. Buying and selling btc is just like a business when you buy it in a low price just sell it higher than the original price.
Mazda17

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:53:07 AM

A little terterik with your opinion, but no word is impossible if we attempt to market and attract buyers, most likely there will be no reduction of bitcoin later. if bitcoin means for us that as bitcoin users should fight for that price does not decrease and maintain bitcoin by labeling high prices.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:04:08 AM

I am quite worried because it's been 4 days since the price of bitcoin drops and it doesn't fluctuates going up. I'm afraid this would continue and I'll be losing big amount from my earnings. I hope it will recover soon and bitcoin will rise and reach $5000

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:06:28 AM

I am quite worried because it's been 4 days since the price of bitcoin drops and it doesn't fluctuates going up. I'm afraid this would continue and I'll be losing big amount from my earnings. I hope it will recover soon and bitcoin will rise and reach $5000

IMO bitcoin can be increase up to $ 4000 once again , so let's wait to see it happen on October !
Don't look bitcoin is short term but see in long term so you can see that bitcoin keep increasing over time  ( over 7 years bitcoin increase up to 3000 % )
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:14:04 AM

You don't need to worry so much.
Do you remember that price of bitcoin 2 years ago was just $200 and year ago only $700?
So, when you compare it, current btc price is still very high.
The price of bitcoin always had large amplitudes up and down.
If any drops had occurred, faster recovery would follow.
You should look at this in the long run and do not panic for any change in bitcoin prices.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀