Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:00:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E dot com - SCAM and UNPROFESSIONAL <<< BEWARE >>>  (Read 5792 times)
heatgsm (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:59:23 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2013, 06:10:11 PM by heatgsm

I feel justified to present you the situation that I encountered with Btc-e scam dot com.
I`ve transferred 110 FTC to my account 3 days ago (see this: http://s21.postimg.org/vwarnvng7/Transfer.jpg  and this as proof of the correct address : http://s17.postimg.org/ujm57d1z3/Adress.jpg ). After a day I was not credited so I gave them a "tip". Besides the fact that my problem was not solved to this day all I`ve got was a totally unprofessional response from a "team" that makes a lot of money from me..and you ( response here: http://s14.postimg.org/styuyjybl/Response.jpg ).
  So, no regards btc-e scam dot com team . Buy something useful from my one day work.  Cheesy
imafish2002

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:15:30 PM

How many confirmations does that transaction have?
heatgsm (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:26:05 PM

There are no confirmations because the transaction was never added on their site (BLACK HOLE on BTC-E !? ). I`ve transferred also an amount of 20 FTC 10 minutes before and they`ve reached the wallet and were confirmed in about an hour or two.
Yuri.

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 07:21:41 PM

There are no confirmations because the transaction was never added on their site (BLACK HOLE on BTC-E !? ). I`ve transferred also an amount of 20 FTC 10 minutes before and they`ve reached the wallet and were confirmed in about an hour or two.
Look how many confirmations it has on the wallet.

OpenYourEyes

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 07:27:44 PM

There are no confirmations because the transaction was never added on their site (BLACK HOLE on BTC-E !?

Eh. Do you understand how this blockchain thing works?
If the transaction isn't confirmed, it has absolutely nothing to do with them.
Did you add a fee to the transaction?

takemybitcoins.com: Spend a few seconds entering a merchants email address to encourage them to accept Bitcoin
PGP key | Bitmessage: BM-GuCA7CkQ8ojXSFGrREpMDuWgv495FUX7
heatgsm (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 01:57:25 AM

There are no confirmations because the transaction was never added on their site (BLACK HOLE on BTC-E !?

Eh. Do you understand how this blockchain thing works?
If the transaction isn't confirmed, it has absolutely nothing to do with them.
Did you add a fee to the transaction?
  Are you blind or ignorant to the facts!? How can 20 FTC be added in 2 hours and 110 FTC sent 5 minutes later are not added to this day !??
joulesbeef

Activity: 476

moOo

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 02:15:49 AM

well it can happen when you have over 130 ftc and you send 20 ftc with the transaction fee and then try to empty your wallet and dont include the fee.

you also shouldnt attack someone trying to help you, he is asking very valid questions.

If you look at the blockchain you will see only 20.33ftc coins went to that addy.

SO IT DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH BTC-E. How many confirmation has it gotten?

mooo for rent
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 03:11:12 AM

I think your anger may be misdirected. FTC has been taking long to move for weeks now. Once I transferred 410 FTC from BTC-e to Vircurex and it took close to 10 hours.
heatgsm (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 04:48:24 AM

I think your anger may be misdirected. FTC has been taking long to move for weeks now. Once I transferred 410 FTC from BTC-e to Vircurex and it took close to 10 hours.
10 hours are 10 hours ...3 days are now 4
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 04:53:33 AM

Maybe you can get some better insight inside of the alt coin forum. It probably has to do with the amount of people mining feathercoin at the moment. Dealing with these fly-by-night coins can be very risky, that's why I dumped almost immediately.
payb.tc

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:35:40 AM

I`ve transferred 110 FTC to my account

lol, why would a multi-million-dollar business try to steal your $11?
heatgsm (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 09:46:09 AM

That 110 multiplied by X equals .... perhaps you should ask the same question at your local bank or the mighty Helicopter Ben / FED  Grin
heatgsm (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 09:47:34 AM

Oh and you might consider that is some countries that 11 bucks are the amount of money that one spends on food for a few days, even more  Wink
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:18:46 AM

Please check how many confirmations your transaction has. NOT on BTC-e, from your wallet. If it is unconfirmed, it is not BTC-e's fault.
bitcats
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:29:30 AM

Many users lost money on btc-e due to weak passwords or phishing links. I must agree that their support is quite poor but I've never lost a cent so far.

"Unser Problem ist nicht ziviler Ungehorsam, unser Problem ist ziviler Gehorsam."  - Howard Zinn
Micromancer

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:17:37 AM

Many users lost money on btc-e due to weak passwords or phishing links. I must agree that their support is quite poor but I've never lost a cent so far.

THIS.
joulesbeef

Activity: 476

moOo

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:12:00 PM

yeah YOU NEED TO SHOW US CONFIRMATIONS.

it has nothing to do with btc-e the blockchain proves that.. it is all on this users end.

The helicopter fed? what?

Post like this are a problem in the forum, we have enough problems with scams, that we dont need users crying scam when they have no real evidence.

and my question is WHY ARE YOU REPLYING TO PEOPLE WITHOUT ANSWERING THE MOST BASIC QUESTIONS. Seriously do you want help, or do you want to be a troll? Sounds like the latter, because you are refusing to answer the most basic questions needed to help you.

See if it is stuck in your client.. we can help, but not if you dont give us the answers we need.

(and sorry your reply about the fed and how much people eat, has no bearing on if btc-e would steal your 11 dollars when they have tens of thousands passing through them on a daily basis which they shave off fees from.. at any rate, you are wrong, btc-e is not at all in the equation, we have seen that by the blockchain.)

give us your confirmations or close the thread cause you dont want help.

mooo for rent
jarias

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:14:51 PM

+1
kodo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 02:43:23 AM

Wow I have a very similiar problem with sending out FTC on Btc-e.com ..
few days ago I withdrew 4100 FTC to my FTC wallet on my computer.. I still have not received the coins. Transactions on my FTC wallet are blank, showing it as never even being recieved.
It could be my FTC wallet, I've been waiting for it to be synced but it is extremly slow, its been syncing the blockchain for over 4 days now.. Im starting to get worried about this.
Also, I didnt add any fee's and I emptied my whole wallet on BTC-E of my FTC.
This the address I sent to 6of5NqW9pjvApY6mqmGsFd2DAnbbv987kx
If my wallets broken how can I recieve my FTC?
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 06:10:55 AM

I added this to bitcoinscammers.com sometimes the owners will seek out info and respond or at least try to correct the wrongs.  Please update us if anything changes.

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: