Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DemonSlayer aka RoyalDruggie is a scam  (Read 576 times)
ilfz01 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:24:23 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 02:59:36 PM by ilfz01

Guys,
The guy thats selling "Digital Goods" DemonSlayer and is on Skype at @RodayDruggie, that is a scam. I've sent him $200 in Bitcoin for goods, never seen it, dude stop responding.

His forum is at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153614.0

I've contacted the admins and waiting for their reply. I have the TX ID and screenshots to prove it. Don't get scammed by this lowlife.

Edit: Sept 1: Thread was shutdown for scamming, scammer opened new thread below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2202092

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Vigilante

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:55:40 PM

Yes I also purchased some gift cards but he didn’t deliver.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:02:12 PM

Gave him a negative after looking around.
Xxbadwolfxx

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:28:29 PM

Yeah, I already gave him a negative. He won't respond. All his responses were very quick until he got the money. He than asked for what I miscalculated in transfer fees as well and that he was in class and when it confirmed he would send, yep never heard back. What a jerk.
ilfz01 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:56:05 PM

Yup same thing here. Asked for a small miscalculation and took the $ and ran. Report him to the admins. Will get him banned.

He keeps deleting the comments on this thread so people get scammed into it like I did.
ilfz01 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:33:28 PM

Just bumping this scammer. Need your  help reporting him as well.

*** SCAM ALERT - DEMONSLAYER IS A SCAMMER  ***

BRING THIS SCAMMER TO THE TOP. THIS DUDE IS SCAM!! CHECK HIS RATINGS IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME. Keeps deleting negative posts. If anyone else wants screen shots of me sending him funds, DM me. Sent him $200 in BTC and got scammed. Posted about him in the scam forum like many others and also contacted the admins. Will keep posting and bumping it until he is banned. Don't let him take your hard earned money.

FYI - If he scammed you, report him with a "negative." Click the "Trust" link under his name and report the scam like many others did which you can see there as well. Make sure to check the reviews from all the people he already scammed.

*** SCAM ALERT - DEMONSLAYER IS A SCAMMER  ***

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:31:04 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 02:01:53 AM by warningsigns

Guys,
The guy thats selling "Digital Goods" DemonSlayer and is on Skype at @RodayDruggie, that is a scam. I've sent him $200 in Bitcoin for goods, never seen it, dude stop responding.

I've contacted the admins and waiting for their reply. I have the TX ID and screenshots to prove it. Don't get scammed by this lowlife.

Well, what can you expect from someone with that Skype user name? If the payment was meant for you-know-what-i-mean goods, then you can forget about escalating this issue to law enforcement.

Always use escrow. It's the best way to protect yourself when transacting with strangers. Especially new members with self-moderated threads. What were you thinking when you sent him $200 upfront? Did you forget such a thing as photoshop exists? And that those digital goods on his (now dead) thread might have been doctored or sourced from google images?

Amazing how despite so much caution and scam warnings, these scammers still manage to pinch money right before the eyes of vigilant DT members.

And all those fake vouches. You fell for those?

ilfz01 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:39:25 AM

Guys,

Well, what can you expect from someone with that Skype user name? If the payment was meant for you-know-what-i-mean goods, then you can forget about escalating this issue to law enforcement.

Always use escrow. It's the best way to protect yourself when transacting with strangers. Especially new members with self-moderated threads. What were you thinking when you sent him $200 upfront? Did you forget such a thing as photoshop exists? And that those digital goods on his (now dead) thread might have been doctored or sourced from google images?

Amazing how despite so much caution and scam warnings, these scammers still manage to pinch money right before the eyes of vigilant DT members.

And all those fake vouches. You fell for those?

Unfortunately didn't do enough research about the user and jumped in and got scammed. It's all my fault. Was just trying to notify other members before they made the same mistake. I think with the help of some other members on the forum, we've managed at least to shut down that thread of his and gave him enough negative ratings from all the people that got scammed. Obviously, not a huge deal for him, but it will slow him down a bit before he builds up another username and scams more people.
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:54:14 AM

Up, this scammer is back on the forum as Jaac, his thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2202092.0, with vouches from part of his newbies accounts, just as "jaac" was at first a newbie account vouching for his older accounts.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: