Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:00:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ebay Payment service  (Read 210 times)
Comata (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:42:35 PM

Hello, If you use ebay and it have any difficult to pay. I can help you.
Because i serve ebay payment for buyers.

Thanks
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:09:59 PM

Hello, If you use ebay and it have any difficult to pay. I can help you.
Because i serve ebay payment for buyers.

Thanks

Is your service limited to purchase anything or pay ebay fees by sellers also? If its only purchase, will you be purchasing on our behalf or will you be doing it right from the buyers account? Its obvious you cannot cater to all countries as ebay has different payment systems for different countries, even Paypal is not allowed by eBay in countries like India; it would have been wiser if you had specified the countries you can provide your service to.
Comata (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:00:31 AM

Is your service limited to purchase anything or pay ebay fees by sellers also? If its only purchase, will you be purchasing on our behalf or will you be doing it right from the buyers account? Its obvious you cannot cater to all countries as ebay has different payment systems for different countries, even Paypal is not allowed by eBay in countries like India; it would have been wiser if you had specified the countries you can provide your service to.

Hello ,
I can pay all account ( if you open ebay account with any country, i can pay all -india or not it is not important : ) )
So i said before i can help for difficult of paying at ebay.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: