Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:01:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prohashing mining pool results for L3 and D3  (Read 1122 times)
Brokerstar (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:52:02 PM

Hello guys.

Please don't flame me too hard if this has already been posted, but each time I try using the search function, I keep getting told not to 'search too quickly' and as such can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

I've recently got hold of a few miners, S9's, L3+'s and several D3's turning up in November. Now as far as my L3+'s and D3's go, I've heard several people mention a site called prohashing.com is a great option as it has a smart algorithm which switches your miner frequently to the most profitable coin, be it Scrypt or X11 (depending on which miner you're using).

I just wanted to get a handle on if anyone has any experiences with this site and how it's worked out in terms of coins earned after the 5% pool feel, compared to the more 'standard' mining pools for these miners.

Kind regards

Broker

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
50ShadesOfDamon

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:49:49 PM

Hey there. I agree with you and I am in the same boat. There are a lot of good people here, I am sure some of them won't mind helping with your answer. I have searched online as well and there is no one with real world results (recent) all speculation or old responses.

Hope you get some answers! Happy Block Finding!

Brokerstar (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:00:02 AM

Hey there. I agree with you and I am in the same boat. There are a lot of good people here, I am sure some of them won't mind helping with your answer. I have searched online as well and there is no one with real world results (recent) all speculation or old responses.

Hope you get some answers! Happy Block Finding!

Thank you, yes me too, it seems hard to find answers to this, but I have several more D3 miners heading to me now so just want to make sure that I'm getting the most out of them 👌
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:06:30 PM

Hello guys.

Please don't flame me too hard if this has already been posted, but each time I try using the search function, I keep getting told not to 'search too quickly' and as such can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

I've recently got hold of a few miners, S9's, L3+'s and several D3's turning up in November. Now as far as my L3+'s and D3's go, I've heard several people mention a site called prohashing.com is a great option as it has a smart algorithm which switches your miner frequently to the most profitable coin, be it Scrypt or X11 (depending on which miner you're using).

I just wanted to get a handle on if anyone has any experiences with this site and how it's worked out in terms of coins earned after the 5% pool feel, compared to the more 'standard' mining pools for these miners.

Kind regards

Broker

Hello Broker

the results are up and down on some day its good and some day bad, just like all other mining pools.
Brokerstar (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:53:54 PM

Hello guys.

Kind regards

Broker

Hello Broker

the results are up and down on some day its good and some day bad, just like all other mining pools.

So would setting up say pro hashing as your main pool and say Nicehash as your back up seem like an optimal way to go to balance out their down times?
50ShadesOfDamon

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:52:02 PM

I would say the other way around. So far, all I have seen from ProHashing is excuses. This is broke, this will be up.. Nothing steady... NiceHash despite their 2% fee has been up.

I would like to find a pool that is steady, uptime is positive, and doesn't rape their customers with 2% fees... so far I have not yet been that lucky.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: