Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I hate China.  (Read 1598 times)
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 04:57:59 PM

Next time I see a fucking chink - I am gonna slap him on the damn head.  

What the fuck is wrong with those people?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Comrade1917

Activity: 29
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:01:38 PM

I hope you get banned from Bitcointalk. I don't care about your rank, people as ignorant as this should be allowed to write here.
fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:19:57 PM

Do you realize that Chinese want Bitcoin but it's the government that is shutting down exchanges?  Also, the highs in 2013 and this year would not have been possible without the enthusiasm of the Chinese people.  I am not particularly fond of the mining conglomerate which is Chinese but to throw racial slurs and say you'll  slap them can't be in spirit of this forum.  

I think the root of the problem is all the SCAM ICOs that popped up out.  China lifted a lot of regulation and allowed withdrawal from exchange  this year thinking of Bitcoin.  But it didn't forsee all the SCAM ICOs for everything under the sun. All these coins and ICOs, 99% are a speculative frenzy or straight up scam and people are all going to lose their money.  

If there is regulation, it would make sense to only allow fairly distributed coins.  That means no to almost everything even ETH which is mostly premined, XRP, etc.  

I know a lot of people are arguing capital controls and outflow through Bitcoin but China had changed their stance of that.  All these scam ICOs seemed to make them change their stance again.

cryptopreacher

Activity: 251

https://blog.gohelpfund.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 05:22:57 PM

Why would you want to hate a country? Doesn't make any sense to generalize and enforce the stereotypes.
emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:26:49 PM

you hate a country because you were fiscally irresponsible?
xeospe

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:29:28 PM

Hahaha thanks for the laugh  Cheesy Cheesy
Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:36:30 PM

You hate every Chinese just because what their government did? Do you know that a lot of Chinese are paying for their living by income from cryptocurrencies?? Do you know how will they live if cryptocurrency banned in their country? And do you know that almost Bitcoin mining factories are located in China so what will happen to them? I think you should change your mind dude. Don't blame to anything or anyone if you don't know it exactly dude Cheesy
kaedcoin

Activity: 408

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:42:10 PM

You hate every Chinese just because what their government did? Do you know that a lot of Chinese are paying for their living by income from cryptocurrencies?? Do you know how will they live if cryptocurrency banned in their country? And do you know that almost Bitcoin mining factories are located in China so what will happen to them? I think you should change your mind dude. Don't blame to anything or anyone if you don't know it exactly dude Cheesy

This <3
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:44:59 PM

China DID NOT ban bitcoin!

China banned ICOs!  Because Initial Coin Offerings (for NEW cryptocurrencies) are STUPID, and mostly dumb ass scams!

China is HELPING Bitcoin by blocking all these new idiots from making new crypto currencies!!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:47:09 PM

I had a good laugh, but it could have been much better without the racial epithets. And there is one very important thing that you should remember. Most of the Chinese Bitcoin users are not very fond of their dictatorial government. I am not saying that Xi Jinping is as bad as Kim Jong Un, but there is hardly any freedom in China. The citizens are forced to follow the orders from the government.
RuralDistubance

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:47:28 PM

He's fuckin joking guys, lighten up!  
waqarkahloon

Activity: 231

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:50:31 PM

how can china ban bitcoin while it dont have control over it. Bitcoin is peer2peer payment. China can only ban exchanges to buy and sell bitcoin but cannot ban bitcoin as it is not a physical currency. where is internet, there is bitcoin. May be china want to launch its own cyrptocurrecny as they dont like to have other world things. They banned youtube facebook whatsapp and have their own social media so they can have their own money. People can still trade bitcoin at peer2peer decentralized crypto exchanges. So dont worry with time people will find ways to trade if china ban which I am not seeing.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:51:00 PM

Ahah, same opinion as the author. Fuck of dictatorship China ... No freedom, nothing ... And to the limit if it was limited to their country, it would not bother me. But they weigh so heavily in the global economic balance, that they paralyze the whole world with their bullshit ... While we all know that ultimately, when they see the shortfall that it is, they will return back ... I hate politicians ... And even more the Chinese and their all powerful ...
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:00:23 PM

just kill one, lets see if they care. they are billions  Grin

they can never regulate scam ICOs. no one can because its all up to the investor whether they will buy the token or not. of course they know this but since the hardware belongs to them lol all of us now has to bow down funny all those big continents are now dependent to the chinese.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:05:03 PM

just kill one, lets see if they care. they are billions  Grin

they can never regulate scam ICOs. no one can because its all up to the investor whether they will buy the token or not. of course they know this but since the hardware belongs to them lol all of us now has to bow down funny all those big continents are now dependent to the chinese.

Indeed, it is impossible to regulate the ICO ... It is really story to torment the market, because it will never prevent anything ... It is really history to make its market cheap lol and incidentally purify the market of weak people who panic sell at the slightest gust of wind ... The problem is that with the mass they represent, the market wavers. Let's make the most of it!
aplistir

Activity: 378
Merit: 197

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:05:45 PM

I am sure that the person responsible for bitcoin to lose value is just that one single Chinese person that you will see next  Cheesy

Actually chinese people are good, hardworking people. Nothing against them.

My Address: 121f7zb2U4g9iM4MiJTDhEzqeZGHzq5wLh
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:12:32 PM

I had a good laugh, but it could have been much better without the racial epithets. And there is one very important thing that you should remember. Most of the Chinese Bitcoin users are not very fond of their dictatorial government. I am not saying that Xi Jinping is as bad as Kim Jong Un, but there is hardly any freedom in China. The citizens are forced to follow the orders from the government.
The citizens should tell the government what is needed, not the other way around.  Citizens control the government, not government controls the citizens.  People need to stand up to their government and tell them how to behave.  If you don't, you get Chavez and Kim Jung Un.  Chee Ginping is next.  I won't slap him on the damn head because his security team is too big.  

I hope you get banned from Bitcointalk. I don't care about your rank, people as ignorant as this should be allowed to write here.

after that I am gonna slap you on the god-damned head even if you are not a fuckin' chink.

You hate every Chinese just because what their government did?
It is a complete fucking bloodbath.  And it is not the fault of Zimbabwei.  This is all due to those damn slant-eyed slopes.  I am so god-damned mad now I could shit a silkworm. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:17:28 PM

China DID NOT ban bitcoin!

China banned ICOs!  Because Initial Coin Offerings (for NEW cryptocurrencies) are STUPID, and mostly dumb ass scams!

China is HELPING Bitcoin by blocking all these new idiots from making new crypto currencies!!

baning ICOs is baning Bitcoin, lets all dump together!  Grin

this is the reason why investors are dumping bitcoin because its how we understand it. but whatever, people are dumping so let's do it! i've dumped my stash of Monetha and got about 0.8 btc, it used to be less. i guess shorting made me profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
revo1044

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:32:21 PM

There seems to be another wave of decline
Caution (mixed news) will have a somewhat strong impact with this adjustment and correction. With the news that has just been received, the market is not only in the short run and not so long until the picture becomes clear and the real objective of this news.
DoCApocalypto

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:39:30 PM

You should be banned idiot.
If someone want to share his/her opinion they can.
Bastards like you I can compare with Kim Jong-un and china government,...........wants censorship, etc.....
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: