Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2024, 08:21:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ALLY] The World's First Global Connectivity Platform Pre-ICO Sept 17  (Read 13832 times)
JetTripAlly

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:23:22 AM

Very interesting project, I am definitely putting this on my notify list and will keep an eye.
Especially with my traveling I could definitely see some benefit.
Thank you very much indeed for your support.
moonswamp

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:03:55 AM

reserved for Chinese translation:

http://www.waikey.com/thread-3-1-1.html
Arthuro711

Activity: 126

AIREXE.io

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 11:23:48 AM

Choosing where to invest now...
I read the White Paper.
It is very interesting conceptions in this project, to have mobile internet while traveling in other countries from my own phone.
Looks like this TripAlly service will bring new breath in telecoms.
Same as earlier made Airbnb in travel industry.
I think it is high potential in making this project large and its ALLY coin strong....

✪ AIREXE.io ✪
●▬●▬●▬●▬● Crypto-Fiat Currency Exchange ●▬●▬●▬●▬●
✔ Regulations Compliant ✔ Highest Security ✔ Full Mobility ✔ Strong Customer Support ✔ High performance ✔ Ratings and Analytics  ✔
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:03:03 PM

wow, the project from irfan, this must be nice and always promising, I see a very interesting idea and I am very interested to join ICO, I will continue to see the progress of this thread,
glad to see this project flourishing
jaked

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:41:52 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 05:27:30 PM by jaked

Why do you need a new token? Why not allow purchasing with ETH?

ALLY is UTILITY token.
It has service use ability and can be used with any person who hold the token.
First option is definitely Mobile Internet buying ability which EVERYONE need now.
Traveler`s life become so sweet when he has ability to use Internet just after landing hassle free.
Can use maps and navigation applications, find transport, accommodation or even exchange his ALLY coins to local currency in the future and so on.
ALLY Token holders can buy mobile Internet with big discounts so it give them ability to resale the mobile Internet with good profit.
Also ALLY tokens used as a part of Internet voucher management system ledger as a part of whole TripAlly solution.

Sorry, but you didn't answer my question why do you need a new token.
The way I see it, you're a service provider, not very different than ones existing today. If you claim you can offer lower prices or provide better service, cool. Just why not use existing coins?
And for that matter, what makes your company worth anything, is most people pay with fiat anyway? Why would customers want to go through all the trouble of purchasing BTC, then converting it to ALLY, when they can just use Visa to purchase a competing package?

What does a new crypto coin has to offer here that's not possible with existing fiat/crypto ones?
cok_elat

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:48:34 PM

i think Indonesia also has a big amount of tourist arrivals. why it doesn't include for the deployment? i think indonesia has a great prospect because there are many tourism object there.
Sergey101

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:22:23 PM

Why do you need a new token? Why not allow purchasing with ETH?

ALLY is UTILITY token.
It has service use ability and can be used with any person who hold the token.
First option is definitely Mobile Internet buying ability which EVERYONE need now.
Traveler`s life become so sweet when he has ability to use Internet just after landing hassle free.
Can use maps and navigation applications, find transport, accommodation or even exchange his ALLY coins to local currency in the future and so on.
ALLY Token holders can buy mobile Internet with big discounts so it give them ability to resale the mobile Internet with good profit.
Also ALLY tokens used as a part of Internet voucher management system ledger as a part of whole TripAlly solution.

Sorry, but you didn't answer my question why do you need a new token.
The way I see it, you're a service provider, not very different than ones existing today. If you claim you can offer lower prices or provide better service, cool. Just why not use existing coins?
And for that matter, what makes your company worth anything, is most people pay with fiat anyway? Why would customers want to go through all the trouble of purchasing BTC, then converting it to ALLY, when they can just use Visa to purchase a competing package?

What does a new crypto coin has to offer here that's not possible with existing fiat/crypto ones?

The TripAlly team planned its internal "currency" from the beginning of the project. There are cases when accounts of users will have non-zero balances.
TripAlly - territorially distributed project, its aim is to remove the borders by simplifying mobile internet usage in visited countries, exchange to local cash money, and other services for travelers.
The best way now is to run internal currency on blockchain network, as all transactions are visible, trusted, the system is reliable.
ALLY tokens will be accepted as payment method for services with some discounts. Regarding fiat money payments you are right – people will pay for services from bank cards as well. But we not announce discount for fiat payments.
Having TripAlly Exchange service (easy pick up local cash in Cash Terminals), we are not planning to become a gateway of ETH withdrawals to fiat currencies through TripAlly cash terminals. We will serve ALLY tokens, as they are issued by TripAlly.
Having exchanges, anyone will be able to trade ALLY tokens for ETH, BTC and back...
jaked

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:28:53 PM

Wow, you said so many words, without answering my question.
So simply, you want to raise millions, without bringing any value whatsoever to the end user. If anything, your service would be much harder to purchase.

Out.
JetTripAlly

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:29:20 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 06:34:51 AM by JetTripAlly

I disagree that ALLY token does not have benefit to the end user.
As mentioned ALLY token holder can buy and can sell mobile Internet. Thats and advantage and thats an income for ALLY holders.
And Internet is everyone need now while travel.

The connectivity problem for inbound travelers exist and we offer the solution for it. It is 1.2 billion subscriber market.
Project ICO ALLY gives the solution for this problem and enough resources to realize it.
Budget allocation as other necessary information can be found in Whitepaper.

JetTripAlly

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:39:44 AM

wow, the project from irfan, this must be nice and always promising, I see a very interesting idea and I am very interested to join ICO, I will continue to see the progress of this thread,
glad to see this project flourishing
Delighted to have irfan_pak10 as TripAlly ICO bounty manager.
JetTripAlly

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:29:37 AM

i think Indonesia also has a big amount of tourist arrivals. why it doesn't include for the deployment? i think indonesia has a great prospect because there are many tourism object there.

We definitely will work in Indonesia. 12 million tourists  market with average duration of stay about a week is good place to work on.
All ASEAN countries tourism is booming at the moment.
AlexTA

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:10:33 PM

When you say unlimited internet, what speeds and capacities would your offer to your customers? Will I be able to use video apps? 
JetTripAlly

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:13:35 PM

Thats a good question.
We are negotiating with operators about possible speed options.
Most of the traveler's needs usually covers with 1 Mbbs Internet speed,
However we understand that video on demand and video streaming becomes very popular
and probably replace television in a nearest future. And we do need get ready for it.

Here are some speed estimates for different applications
For voice calls: 0.1 Mbps download / 0.1 Mbps upload
For video calls: 0.5 Mbps download / 0.5 Mbps upload

Netflix
Recommended broadband connection speed: 1.5 Mbps download

Spotify
Recommended: 0.15 Mbps
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:18:46 PM

only now I see irfan launch an announcement, usually he is responsible for the implementation of bounty campaign, he is very meticulous, I admire him, and because irfan who launched the announcement of this project, it makes me believe that the project is good
Arthuro711

Activity: 126

AIREXE.io

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:25:14 PM

I travel from Europe to Thai quite often.
Saw your are writing about launching internet service in Thailand and Asia first.
Is there are any restrictions to which operator my SIM card? I'm using Croatian and Latvian sim-cards. Will I be able to use your internet service in Thai from those my SIMs, or... ?
thanks

✪ AIREXE.io ✪
●▬●▬●▬●▬● Crypto-Fiat Currency Exchange ●▬●▬●▬●▬●
✔ Regulations Compliant ✔ Highest Security ✔ Full Mobility ✔ Strong Customer Support ✔ High performance ✔ Ratings and Analytics  ✔
Sergey101

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:33:52 PM

I travel from Europe to Thai quite often.
Saw your are writing about launching internet service in Thailand and Asia first.
Is there are any restrictions to which operator my SIM card? I'm using Croatian and Latvian sim-cards. Will I be able to use your internet service in Thai from those my SIMs, or... ?
thanks

Hi Arthuro711!

Yes, your will be able to use TripAlly Internet in Thailand with your Croatian and Latvian SIM cards and your own smartphone.

Actually, you will be able to use TripAlly Internet with any of your own SIM cards in any of countries where TripAlly Internet service will be launched. This is concept of TripAlly Internet service - you can use internet with any of your own SIN card, not need to change it, no need to change smartphone.
lincolnfadden

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:31:09 PM

New mesmerising project To give real service, you must add something which cannot be measured or bought with any kind of currency.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:59:00 AM

Amazingly detailed roadmap with projected timeline. There is a really exciting prospect on especially on the mainland South East Asian in these few years.
With interesting advisor on board.

Good luck with the ICO and the project.
JetTripAlly

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:34:05 PM

Pre ICO is on now.  Wink
icolist.today

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:39:06 PM

Hi,

stop by and check our ICO list. You can also add your project here and improve your ICO promotion, it's free: http://icolist.today
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: