Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:27:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling the bottom here. Currently at $3344  (Read 2135 times)
Iliektuh

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:21:13 PM

Nah 3000 usd is min from now on. Not lower. It'll raise up to 7000 usd around at the end of this year. That China stuff will make some ppl rich.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
revo1044

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:22:27 PM

The impact of this ban in China has already reached the market. After the currency valuation with the Chinese currency increased by 8%, it is now 5% less, the Chinese monster is already pulling the market down.
Whiplash Wally

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:40:49 PM

Nah 3000 usd is min from now on. Not lower. It'll raise up to 7000 usd around at the end of this year. That China stuff will make some ppl rich.

Yep, I'm planning to start buying again at 3k and will keep buying all the way down
Jummybear

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:36:11 PM

~2000 or smth like that. That price "jump" in may-august was something crazy. Its abnormal. It just cant grow up so fast. Thats why I think it will go below 3k probably 2,5 or even 2,0k and after that it will rise slowly again. IMHO.
Fancyax

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:32:45 PM

I'm predicting that bitcoin will touch 2000$ by november. I hope it rises before christmas  Grin

germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:47:13 AM

bitcoin price movements continue to throw away, it is a big thing when we lose over $ 1500 in a few days. I hope this will not be long and the price will again pump.

Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:11:03 AM

bitcoin price movements continue to throw away, it is a big thing when we lose over $ 1500 in a few days. I hope this will not be long and the price will again pump.

This is just because of negative news and it was in retaliation to the upgrade on the Bitcoin network (SegWit). So this FUD too shall pass and BTC will come back stronger at a higher price.

Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:12:15 AM

Now prices are seen rising again, in some exchangers the price has reached $ 3500, hopefully this is a good sign and bitcoin prices back stable above $ 5000 or more.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:41:53 AM

When is it going to recover? I think this is more important than the lowest point it can reach before that. Will it happen within a month? Can btc reach $4500 in the middle of October? What are your thoughts on this matter? Currently the situation look bad even though Chinese don't have a need to sell btc right now. I realize it's a stop of trading on an exchange platform but is there really anything the government said against it? I guess not.
One of the largest bitcoin exchanges in China - BTCChina said that at the insistence of the government will stop trading bitcoin since September 30. Similarly, other Chinese stock exchanges will do likewise. The situation there will be settled, you need to expect a month or two after that. That is, approximately at the end of October and beginning of November, we can expect solutions to the problems that have arisen and further growth of the crypto currency.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Preclus (OP)

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:31:21 AM

When is it going to recover? I think this is more important than the lowest point it can reach before that. Will it happen within a month? Can btc reach $4500 in the middle of October? What are your thoughts on this matter? Currently the situation look bad even though Chinese don't have a need to sell btc right now. I realize it's a stop of trading on an exchange platform but is there really anything the government said against it? I guess not.
One of the largest bitcoin exchanges in China - BTCChina said that at the insistence of the government will stop trading bitcoin since September 30. Similarly, other Chinese stock exchanges will do likewise. The situation there will be settled, you need to expect a month or two after that. That is, approximately at the end of October and beginning of November, we can expect solutions to the problems that have arisen and further growth of the crypto currency.

If China does ban the exchanges, the US would likely follow sometime later and ban bitcoin exchanges in the US. And, if the US does that, you can expect Europe to follow suit.

Normally the US would lead in this type of situation but China is leading because there are many VC investors in the US who have billions invested in bitcoin companies and in bitcoin itself. They have slowed the work of the SEC. The SEC has declared virtual currencies are securities (as a result of the DAO fiasco) and so the SEC has the power to ban bitcoin exchanges on its own. If China ban or closes exchanges, it opens other countries up to doing it because they don't want to look like they are allowing criminal activity that other countries are banning. If that does happen, you can expect to see bitcoin drop into the hundreds.

If China does close or ban exchanges, I would expect that is just the start of bitcoin being banned by major governments.
CerealKing

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:46:25 AM

I call $1200 after Segwit2X resolution November.  If there is a fork it goes even lower. 

• China will be selling until all the exchanges close, this will take a bit 
  • China won't be buying, so obviously you lose a ton of buyers
  • Prolonged uncertainty, HODL meme sheep will start capitulating
  • Will take a bit for people to get money out their trezors, etc 
  • Veteran buyers will be wary, new buyers will be scared off - Bitcoin headlines
  • Downward pressure miners who need to sell and lack of buyers, whales selling

Maybe a shorter period bear market than last time (months) before a more healthy slow build up. 

Someone logical for once. Agreed 100%
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:53:55 AM

on bitcoinity. On coinmarketcap it is $3372. It is jumping around pretty quickly.

I call the bottom at $1900 in 5 days before it stabilizes for a least a little bit.

This is still way up for the year. It started out the year under $1000.

The large trading bitcoin platforms in China said that they will suspend its operation and trading by September 30, 2017. From the said date, I believe that the prices of bitcoin will gradually decrease since its impact on the whole market system may take weeks or months to fully kick-in. I speculate that by the end of November, bitcoin prices might fall around $2000-$2500. This may be the best time to invest and hope that its price might skyrocket again by the end of the year. Do note that China is only one of the many countries who supports digital transactions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:00:42 AM

I call it $3000+ and that is it, it will stabilize there and will maintain until the full implementation of Segwit, as there is no wrong opinion here that is only what I feel. Not all of the Chinese investor will invest out their cryptocurrencies as many of them really think and believe that it will get high in the future that is why the large portion of miners is in China because they are good at predictions and math.

Let's hope not to fork or else it will be a disaster for the price of bitcoin or vice versa.
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:03:58 AM

Guaranteed not.

(Buy cheap Bitcoin Cash instead!!)
I actually have around 25% on Bitcoin Cash. Diversification is not harmful  Wink

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:11:00 AM

I will admit I was wrong that Bitcoin won't drop past $4,000. Who knew it there would be a tag team effort to bring the price down, but I'm confident BTC won't drop below $3,000. I'm putting more in BTC than I usually do this month.

Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:16:12 AM

Are you guys sure it's not a plan for the price of bitcoin to shoot sky high again, cause when it starts falling like this to a certain day,  it raises even times two of its initial price. But, let's just watch and see. It won't go below $1500.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:18:33 AM

People actually thinking it's going to drop below 2k  Roll Eyes

People simply want it to drop that low because they missed out bad.

There will likely be a retrace before it drops more if it drops more again.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:19:59 AM

many people have missed their prediction including me but this is a good moment for big whales to buy bitcoin in cheap price. but it seems the price is still down and many people still panic to see the price is up and down and down again. i hope that the price can comeback and reach the highest price again. we still have many time to see the highest price, just be patience guys.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
thomastthom

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:20:56 AM

Let the panic stay for a little longer. It really won't be bad for the latecomers. They can get benefit from the down trend.
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:23:19 AM

The price of bitcoin will not go down further than 2800-2700 USD. Now is almost at its bottom, it is going to decrease a little the next month and then will start to increase a little. This is the bitcoin evolution for the next two years (increasing little by little). I would be happy for the price of bitcoin to decrease down to 1900 USD but it is very improbable.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: