Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:01:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOLD your shields guys!!  (Read 389 times)
Justaguy2 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:50:00 PM

Markets can not move in a straight line but the direction is clear. There are millions like you who see red all over the place, unregulated market at its finest. But you know why you did it, you know there is a future in crypto.

The moment you invest money in crypto you lose it in a way. It changes into something digital, which happens to be fluctuating so bad that when you look at it as money days like this make you sick. Stop looking at it like money and look at the projects you invest in, millions of people beleive in it and these big wales take out the weak fish who don't like a bit of red in their portfolio.

Mark this day and mark the day when you see green again, remember that holding is key and you are in it for the long run. These projects will not quit on you, so don't quit on them!

HOLD YOUR SHIELDS AND STAND TALL!!!! THISS IISSSS CRYYPTOOOOOOO88!!88!
Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:06:43 PM

Yeah. Of course I'll keep holding all of my Bitcoin. I always believe that Bitcoin can get over 5k$ soon, if anyone worry about Bitcoin price will dump to 2k$ or 1k$ so I think they need to spend few minutes to take a look back just few months ago when Bitcoin price was about more than 1k$, at that price everyone still hold it, still believe that Bitcoin can keep going really really far in next 5 or 10 years so I think there are no reason to sell Bitcoin when its price still over 3k$ Smiley) It'll go up back soon and break the 5k$ price in next month I think Cheesy
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:11:56 PM

Markets can not move in a straight line but the direction is clear. There are millions like you who see red all over the place, unregulated market at its finest. But you know why you did it, you know there is a future in crypto.

The moment you invest money in crypto you lose it in a way. It changes into something digital, which happens to be fluctuating so bad that when you look at it as money days like this make you sick. Stop looking at it like money and look at the projects you invest in, millions of people beleive in it and these big wales take out the weak fish who don't like a bit of red in their portfolio.

Mark this day and mark the day when you see green again, remember that holding is key and you are in it for the long run. These projects will not quit on you, so don't quit on them!

HOLD YOUR SHIELDS AND STAND TALL!!!! THISS IISSSS CRYYPTOOOOOOO88!!88!

Thanks for the motivation! We as crypto holders should tighten our belt from now on till the green will come again someday. Hope this won't run too long.

Whiplash Wally

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:13:21 PM

Next year this will be nothing more than a blip on a chart
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1538

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:27:30 PM

I bet we are going to have quite a few posts like this and the other one I recently reply to (“Bitcoin is dead: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2177200.0), at least until we get into a clear upward trend).

I agree with you, OP. The moment you invest in Bitcoin and/or other cryptocurrencies you should know that you are getting into a highly volatile market so you shouldn’t worry too much about a downward trend.

Buffet says that if you are not able to see your stock go down by 50% without panicking you shouldn’t invest in the stock market. I don’t agree with his views on BTC but I totally agree with him on this point.

Justaguy2 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:59:47 PM

I bet we are going to have quite a few posts like this and the other one I recently reply to (“Bitcoin is dead: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2177200.0), at least until we get into a clear upward trend).

I agree with you, OP. The moment you invest in Bitcoin and/or other cryptocurrencies you should know that you are getting into a highly volatile market so you shouldn’t worry too much about a downward trend.

Buffet says that if you are not able to see your stock go down by 50% without panicking you shouldn’t invest in the stock market. I don’t agree with his views on BTC but I totally agree with him on this point.

It is not loss until you cash out!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: