Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:38:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lead platform (Big data) Snovio  (Read 222 times)
MoonIsBlue (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:55:38 PM

Hello, I wanted to share an ICO that is currently in Pre-Sale.

Having worked in Sales - Generating leads (Lead= a potential customer) I can say that this is something where there will be a big demand for.

Big data is a massive industry already but sufficates in huge issues, such as fraudulent information, outdated information and lack of transparency not knowing who uploaded the data and at what point in time. Costing business allot of money. And where there is a loss there, is a gap to fill.

Snovio an independent decentralised lead generation platform allows lead generators to upload their data and incentivizes uploaders data to be current and up-to-date using blockchain technology.

As we are in a 24 hour economy and demand needs to be satisfied quickly with supply and consumers have grown used to that. Blockchain technology offers an unique solution to just that. The greek have a word for it which in english we would know as Window of opportunity (Kairos), the specific timeframe in which an opportunity presents and ends.
Anyone looking to buy something such as a house will only do so for a limited amount of time. Thus for any business to provide their services to potential customers they must know when there is demand for a certain service. Sovio aims to solve just those problems as I described giving businesses an unique opportunity to move in when a lead is (still) hot.

Just a quick summary of some of the things Snovio does, I'm also affiliated with their bounty campaign, you can acces their website by clicking the link in my signature.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptotal

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

cryptotal

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:21:29 PM

This is one of my favorite ICO. With dedicated and very active developers, very visible and hands on on the project. Their team is really solid and works hard to make the project prosper. Will wait for the SNOV tokens on the market anytime now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: