Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 11:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: debate :China ban trading platforms? bad or good thing?  (Read 305 times)
Islampower (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:05:03 PM

with the interchange of the exchangers in china, the bitcoin saw its short fall!
I think the market will recover Smiley
possibility of seeing the Chinese traders overbreak on poloniex or bittrex for example?
What do you think ? Huh Huh Huh
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:11:22 PM

with the interchange of the exchangers in china, the bitcoin saw its short fall!
I think the market will recover Smiley
possibility of seeing the Chinese traders overbreak on poloniex or bittrex for example?
What do you think ? Huh Huh Huh

China is 1 300 000 000 potencial BTC buyers with FIAT so this news IS HUGE MATE.
Price of BTC is going up becouse fiat injection.
In order price to rise someone need to put money on BTC .
No fresh fiat no rapid BTC price up - price of btc is not 500$ so we can not eat that news easly.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:15:21 PM

I don't really care it has it's positives and it's negatives. In the long term this current situation probably means nothing.
So it gives a good opportunity to buy low and accumulate coins.

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:33:49 PM

I just want China to do it's thing and get it over with.  I suspect those in power in China are loving all this; they get to see what their decisions do to wealth across the globe and love the power they feel.  One statement erases over a quarter of wealth for those in bitcoin.

I do agree though... long term this is just a blip.  Hold and buy during these crazy times.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: