Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:24:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I told my grandma to put all her lifesavings in Bitcoin because you guys said  (Read 7378 times)
Matildada

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

it will only go up. She bought at $4200 Sad
How soon can we REALISTICALLY see $4200 again and upwards?
I don't know why you believe so foolishly, the price of bitcoin is unstable, it will crash at any time, and your investment will suffer a huge loss. You have no right to invest your grandmother's money in bitcoins. If bitcoin fails, your grandmother will lose all her money.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:59:56 PM

These threads are funny.

sent from my X6
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:11:33 PM

I think that what you did was wrong, because you gave her this advice based not even on your opinion but on opinion of other people.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:31:14 PM

it will only go up. She bought at $4200 Sad
How soon can we REALISTICALLY see $4200 again and upwards?

I dont think thats real.
I don't think so,i think this is just a joke..a lifesavings is very important for his grandma and investing in bitcoin is a risky thing.Op mate please don't base all your decisions just because of what other people say everything here is like sharing some ideas but its still up to your decisions to come up with this thing.

gelaskopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

I dont think thats real.
I don't think so,i think this is just a joke..a lifesavings is very important for his grandma and investing in bitcoin is a risky thing.Op mate please don't base all your decisions just because of what other people say everything here is like sharing some ideas but its still up to your decisions to come up with this thing.
Wish that simply a joke. If it's real, what a bad decision this guy has made. To think his grandma would simply follow instruction from him, I still can't believe it. It's fine when the money is yours. But When it's not, don't try those risky decision.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
arteezyy

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

Wow it was a hugeeeee investment. I think you just need to be patient like 3-6months and check up on it again. Im not giving you the full guarantee that it will reach your expected price, but you need to embrace yourself if ever it decreases because thats a huge sum for me knowing that kind of money cannot be saved in our third world country because the minimum wage here can reach a meager value of 200$

andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

You were told in the form what to do and you went to do it. The gambling approach does not say anything. It's only luck that can wait for you after such prompts. You better rely on yourself.
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:17:46 PM

I think that's isn't too suitable choose if you save all of your debt in bitcoin, I think you should save it a halft money from your grandmother, and we all never know when bitcoin will be reach your target price, bitcoin is fluctuate, though you analyzed it but still we can't know about the price later. You should invest in bitcoin with money which you able to loss, don't use your money who is for your daymily needed, I think just it and thank you
Utanjaran

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

Good idea if you told to someone to invest in bitcoin. Only, you should also tell the possibilities and risks of bitcoin investing. Because we all know, cryptocurrency more volatile than currency.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:08:10 PM

You ask your Grandmummy to invest all her life saving to bitcoin investment ,that a big mistake you just made and to believe everything been said here in this forum,note some information's here are just predictions.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

I dont think thats real.
Wish that simply a joke. If it's real, what a bad decision this guy has made. To think his grandma would simply follow instruction from him, I still can't believe it. It's fine when the money is yours. But When it's not, don't try those risky decision.

I likewise wish that it is a joke and not real to told her grand mother to invest all her savings to bitcoin.  And I also hope that they done it before  when price of bitcoin is really low.  It is quite risky to put all your money into cryptocurrency.  Better to just invest what you can afford to lose.
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:13:57 PM

Lmao I hope this is not true and you are just kidding. Anyways, if your grandma holded till now or sold in December she made some good bucks to be her medicine with Cheesy
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:17:25 PM

Hi,

I really hope this isn't true. Do you realize what "lifesavings" can represent? A whole life of savings, working and dealing with it on a daily basis!

So, I hope she will be able to make some profits out of it. But she should actually use it for her own needs. She should go on holidays, buy things that she wants... She has worked years and years, she deserves to enjoy now!

And YOU should be aware that investing in bitcoin is risky. You can make it for yourself, as long as you are aware of what you are doing!

torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:22:54 PM

It makes me lough that was the price of bitcoin before. How far bitcoin accomplished already. Now bitcoin rushing to the moon the price is increasing in incredible way of changing. Very lucky that your grandma believe you and invested. Now the price double when you bought bitcoin.
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:30:08 PM

My grandma always like to save money because she uses to say that you never now when the black (financially) days will come. I guess she would be a good bitcoin investor if she knew little about technology
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:28:41 PM

Your grandmother is very modern. But you know that bitcoin investments are quite nervous. Did you warn your grandmother about the risks?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:48:08 PM

I hope this isn't true because investing all your life savings in a market which is very volatile that just stupidity. Most people here are buying bitcoins with their spare money or with savings they have. Bitcoin is a very good investment but currently it's still in early stages and some countries banned it already so I don't invest in it it with my life savings.   
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:49:10 PM

Most likely, she did it for you, because in order for her to make money with bitcoin, it will take some years. But Granny unfortunately is not eternal, old age... So you have to thank her and help her with bitcoins.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:54:45 PM

I hope this isn't true because investing all your life savings in a market which is very volatile that just stupidity. Most people here are buying bitcoins with their spare money or with savings they have. Bitcoin is a very good investment but currently it's still in early stages and some countries banned it already so I don't invest in it it with my life savings.   

Yes, it's not advisable, but in this case I think it was a good shoot, as they bought when BTC was pricing $4200 and now BTC is at $10.000... More than 100% profit already made in about 5 months. If they have already sold the BTCs, his grandmother must be very happy at this time!  Cheesy
Now it would be better to keep some BTCs invested and withdraw a good part of the profit, this way it's possible to reduce loss chances to zero, as ROI was already hit and any profit from now on it's just an extra...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:09:32 PM

You were extremely stupid to believe anything written here. You were extremely stupid to suggest it to her. She was even more stupid to follow through on it.

That's if any of it actually happened of course.

Not that stupi if she have aready made that 2x return. IMO she should cash out becouse noone know what will be tomorow price .
Putting old people in crypto is rather risky behaviour .

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: