Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:48:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: time for trading  (Read 2208 times)
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:21:22 AM

You are playing with fire,just make sure do not get burned by it.
Back then i used to be like you,even i can get 50% from doing this swing(using margin absolutely).but what happen next ? It's gone.
Right now Bitcoin price is unpredictable,it can goes up and then down or vice versa.but,i do not recommend to do this kind of trade because it's very risky.your greed will take your profit if you can not control it.
Of course it's your choice,but overhyping about it will cost you a lot in the future and will affecting your mental as a trader in the future
I really like your opinion.
Experience with young, Polo (margin) I can not play with fire
I can only trade Altcoin in Bittrex, it does not bring much profit as (Margin) Polo, but it's safe for me.

It's a good idea but margin trading is very difficult when losses are really different from altcoin trading because it's only time you lose more patience in trading so you really earn.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:00:55 AM

in  last 2 days are very good time for trading
rate go up and down +- 100$ in 5 minute soo good profit only buy and sell btc right now
i make it in 2 hour off trading 10% profit
Lucky for you to earn like that i am miserable in trading bitcoins itself. Although it is too hard to play in that situation if you can't keep on following. Many people most often lose in trading because of panic selling or in just playing with bitcoin that is some kind of a real gambling .

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:35:39 PM

in  last 2 days are very good time for trading
rate go up and down +- 100$ in 5 minute soo good profit only buy and sell btc right now

You may have got away with it but that doesn't mean it was a wise decision buying into market fluctuations. It's the easiest way to lose one's coins. Look out for trend and buy into dip. That's what I do and it is safer that way for me. Recently the price of Bitcoin has been on the bullish with corrections here and there on false bear runs. So, I will advise anyone to look out for these false bear runs as the right time to get into trade and buy into them. Bitcoin price will continue to surge no matter what.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:20:25 PM

most variable time for the trading is those days , the profit is between 5% and 10 % so be careful
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:30:57 PM

Sad but true. I think I will sell some of my investments once it recovers and buy back in in the next dip which will probably be soon.

warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:14:42 PM

Lucky for you to earn like that i am miserable in trading bitcoins itself. Although it is too hard to play in that situation if you can't keep on following. Many people most often lose in trading because of panic selling or in just playing with bitcoin that is some kind of a real gambling .
After losed on the market, you should to spend some times to check again your strategy in trading.
If you still want to earn more profit to recover your capital after have big lose, it only makes you loss more and more, you never can stop those loss.
moataz_ansary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:12:08 PM

All time is good time for trade but what will you go to trade and what your experience of Technical analysis in trading is more important
But my advice is Keep Away from margin trading
Good Luck
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:18:17 PM

You can really make some good money on those movements.Active trading is nice but really a risky thing if you didnt able to get in on the right time. Volatile prices and riding with the waves will give you money but also at the same time on losing money too. Even as of now we are dropping on bitcoins price in a matter of hour it does move 70-100$ which is also a good opportunity on hedging.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dasher797

Activity: 115

Get your share of the future

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:14:26 AM

Nice job, I am a novice trader, so I am still confusing about it but I keep learn about trading.  But I thinkbthe weekend will have the highest volume of transaction because a lot if the traders are heve so much time.

reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:11:50 AM

Nice job, I am a novice trader, so I am still confusing about it but I keep learn about trading.  But I thinkbthe weekend will have the highest volume of transaction because a lot if the traders are heve so much time.

Trading is the hand to care full and it the impotence of the trading. If you trad you will plan to handle it care. Time and planing is the best one of the deviating for the trading. Trading is the plan to work. Get the advice trader and need information search the google and get more trading information.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:54:31 AM

You are playing with fire,just make sure do not get burned by it.
Back then i used to be like you,even i can get 50% from doing this swing(using margin absolutely).but what happen next ? It's gone.
Right now Bitcoin price is unpredictable,it can goes up and then down or vice versa.but,i do not recommend to do this kind of trade because it's very risky.your greed will take your profit if you can not control it.
Of course it's your choice,but overhyping about it will cost you a lot in the future and will affecting your mental as a trader in the future
I really like your opinion.
Experience with young, Polo (margin) I can not play with fire
I can only trade Altcoin in Bittrex, it does not bring much profit as (Margin) Polo, but it's safe for me.

It's a good idea but margin trading is very difficult when losses are really different from altcoin trading because it's only time you lose more patience in trading so you really earn.
Yes, I believe margin trading just like a puzzle. If you’ll be able to solve it then it is just like a piece of cake.
You will able to earn a good amount of profit if you understand all the things well. On the other hand, if you don’t know the things well you can suffer a huge loss as well.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:31:57 PM

Sad but true. I think I will sell some of my investments once it recovers and buy back in in the next dip which will probably be soon.
It is a good thing looking for profit but you better be careful and stay glued on the news before you make any decision that huge. Most times selling quickly at little peaks now may really make you end up loosing big time cause it may overshoot to the point that you wont even be able to recover quickly or dip that hard again. Just be careful though.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:05:47 PM

Trading is good when you are following a particular strategy and it is giving you profit. So op I like this succefull trading you have make here.  I am not good in volatile market and I tried to keep myself out of trade during unusual price fluctuations but to others that is when they make good profit.
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:10:37 AM

yes that's true, in the past few days it's a boon for traders, because all coins are almost the same and have lots of pumps and dumps in no time. I am sure you will get many benefits if buying and selling at the right time.
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:47:08 AM

yes that's true, in the past few days it's a boon for traders, because all coins are almost the same and have lots of pumps and dumps in no time. I am sure you will get many benefits if buying and selling at the right time.
You are so true, in these past few days all the coins have been destabilized and the fluctuations in their prices had a strong pumps and dumps. All those traders who were wise and patient, they had got much profit.

But many of traders are so much badly affected. So in business the only thing is smart decision making and that only predicts your future.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:41:19 AM

What you are telling was going on for past so many months, after the price increase the fluctuation in bitcoin price trading is more then 100$ , but same is that dont get stuck even if their is loss cut your position in buying.
Yes price fluctuates from last 9 years but rate increased per increase or decrease. Now it is even more than $100. As this young man said, just after few minutes we see the decrease in price. Buy and sell is now the most important and efficient way to get profit.

Burks

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:36:27 AM

What you are telling was going on for past so many months, after the price increase the fluctuation in bitcoin price trading is more then 100$ , but same is that dont get stuck even if their is loss cut your position in buying.
Yes price fluctuates from last 9 years but rate increased per increase or decrease. Now it is even more than $100. As this young man said, just after few minutes we see the decrease in price. Buy and sell is now the most important and efficient way to get profit.

As you said the price of the bitcoin is always changes,if you want to trade your bitcoin watch closely the statistics of the bitcoin.Before start trading we must set an clear idea about how much profits you wanna earn from that trading,because trading is absolutely for profits so wait for the right time.
And never look for short big peaks maybe you will lose the profits,just look for small constant profits.You look for the small profits that will accumulate into a big one.
And mostly look for the trading fee,if there is more fee maybe your trading looks not worthy.finally use your own strategy to become an successful trader.enjoy trading Cool
gekon

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:21:26 AM

The volatility is too big leads to a problem, you can not easily choose the right point to buy or sell. And of course if you're buying or selling the wrong timing, you lose very fast cause as you said they changed big for everysingle 5 minutes. Actually in this case, you should do anything when it happens.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:32:25 AM

Day trading always make you panic. It requires some long time to manage your panic selling but still when you see a downfall of -150 within 2 mins so emotions are saying Hi to you. You are right mostly people get panic and they just sell making some handsome loss.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 11:07:02 AM

That's good for you. You are actually following very old method of trading which is called as swing trading. Meaning you buy at low and sell at high and in the upgraded version you will also reinvest the compounding so that it will boost up your earnings more than previous call button. Yeah that really works and it's not just about the last week but it could be for the longtime also. You can often buy the bitcoin at different rates no matter what, and keep it like that though the prices drop, and when the prices drop buy more coins. When the prices go ahead the initial investment it will be huge pump altogether for your investment because you had versatile point of investment which you surpassed and earned the money. That's easy. Keep doing what are you doing right now, it's worth it.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀