Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 09:22:04 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Companies: for how long have you been there?  (Read 222 times)
investerS (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Money making legitimately

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:22:20 PM

I have read a lot about mining companies on this forum and i have seen that some condemn certain mining companies while some support them and in the end i am confused as regards which of them is trustworthy. as i want to invest in mining, i need to be sure of which of the companies is ok and thus i like to ask that; which mining company have you been using, and for how long have you been there? Thanks.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3065

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 10:47:17 PM

I have read a lot about mining companies on this forum and i have seen that some condemn certain mining companies while some support them and in the end i am confused as regards which of them is trustworthy. as i want to invest in mining, i need to be sure of which of the companies is ok and thus i like to ask that; which mining company have you been using, and for how long have you been there? Thanks.
Honestly there is no cloud mining site that are legit better to buy your own rig or buy hardware in bitmain which is you can mine bitcoin or altcoin for gpu rigs .. this much safier that you are just investing your money in online mining because most of the mining company are turning into scam in the end they are paying the first time but in the end they turn into scam there are also other cloud mining are not paying after you waiting for a long time .
If you really want to make profit build your own gpu rig and mine altcoin and exchange it into bitcoin or like what i said buying bitmain s9 is also good to mine. altcoin .. Beware of  any good offer from any cloud mining you are just wasting your money..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:07:18 PM

Cloud minings is not profitable nowadays compared before, and there's only one goal of this type of shady sites, is to scam and steal slowly the money of this people who tried to deposit on that site/s. So better to avoid them for your own sake.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:21:17 PM

I seriously don't understand why people are soo focused on mining. Is it that difficult to understand that simply investing in a certain coin is a far better practice than whatever form of mining?

There is absolutely no reason to put yourself through so many uncertainties that are tied to mining, while investing requires a one time form of action, where from that point you can just sit back and look how the market moves.

Even lending is a better form of generating income than something such as mining for the regular cryptocoiner. But hey, feel free to invest in mining anyway ~ people only learn when it costs them money.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: