Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bot interface feedback  (Read 595 times)
minzie (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 08:10:55 PM

I have been trying to work out an interface for a trading bot, and I am having a hard time working out how to organize the information in a way that is clear. Frankly, I have not seen any trading bots whose interface I would call user friendly. Since I am trying to make this code useful to others, I am a curious about a few things:

• Can someone who has never seen this interface before generally figure out what the information represents?
  • Is the format too compressed spatially?
  • Does the order of information make sense?

Thanks for any feedback. If someone has a better suggestion for the gosh-awful color scheme I chose, I am open to ideas. Smiley

I have a version of the bot simulator code that I am testing that is available to anyone that wants it. I normally hate to directly link to code, but it is just PHP and Javascript. It is documented and easily readable.

www.minzie.com/files/Lazy_v.0.2.zip

If this is a no-no, I will include a link to a blog page where the code can be downloaded, but that seems spammy.

Min

Professional Freelance Web Apps Engineer ° Portfolio °  ModoBot Automated Trading Platform ° BitThingy ° My Github  ° Skype: cclites_1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: