Bitcoin Forum
January 22, 2018, 04:45:08 PM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone able to help with the conf and wallet setup to solo mine ZenCash?  (Read 160 times)
Mognar69

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:57:22 PM

Hi,

Please don't bash my choice Smiley

I was hoping someone would be able to help me figure out how to set up my rig for solo mining ZenCash.

I’m running the ZENCash Swing Wallet with --server and it launches fine. But when I try to start mining using ccminer, I get empty reply from server. So I’m assuming the switch I’m using is not correct or the conf is incorrect. I would prefer to use EWBF's 3.4b miner, but having similar results there as well.

I do NOT want to mine via pool, so please don’t suggest that :slight_smile:

I just need some help setting up my wallet and conf file to solo mine. If there’s someone out there solo mining ZenCash or has in the past, I would really appreciate the help. I’ve spent hours googling, but can’t find anything to solo mine zen, just zcash.

Thanks in advance!
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tperalta82

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:13:30 PM

Although I don't mine Equihash PoW Coins, here's what you will need:

https://github.com/aayanl/equihash-solomining

Although, it may not be as profitable as in a pool for a batch of reasons

Donations:

ETN: etnk5vYSKEj5uFsfa7hd9Aeo3WwD8FmZt4FsQVVYNyk2D1sxAEvM3HGSMDV9ginNLzC8d5sMzFi4y1k NyBUHGyC39U36GgNnoN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.