Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:40:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CONTEST]★⚡★ OPPORTY Signature Design Contest ★⚡★ [Closed for new entries]  (Read 2652 times)
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:42:48 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 10:39:16 PM by Anyobsss

I know that this is clearly different from the example signature that you posted. It just I don't focus on copying that design instead, I based this design of mine ( Color Scheme, especially) from the website.
Hero Member/ Legendary
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:32:53 PM

This is my 2nd entry. Good luck to all of us.
Hero Member/ Legendary

Aventhe (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:35:16 PM

1.5 hours left (90 minutes). Good luck to everyone till then! The winner will be announced the following few hours after!
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:24:33 PM

1.5 hours left (90 minutes). Good luck to everyone till then! The winner will be announced the following few hours after!

So when do you going to make a signature campaign here ? anyway good luck for all the participants and also for this project.
Aventhe (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:33:44 PM

So when do you going to make a signature campaign here ? anyway good luck for all the participants and also for this project.

The bounty will appear either some time today or tomorrow. We wanted to wait for the signatures to be designed before posting anything.

30 Minutes left  Smiley
richminded

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:35:58 PM

The bounty will appear either some time today or tomorrow. We wanted to wait for the signatures to be designed before posting anything.

30 Minutes left  Smiley

That's great, i do hope it will appear today. Good Job to all the participants ! Smiley
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 11:39:50 PM

2nd entry for Legendary, Hero, Sr.Member
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:50:23 PM

Here is my design. Good luck to all participants.  Smiley

Cobalt9317
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:01:38 AM

Here is my design. Good luck to all participants.  Smiley

You make it in time genocide
Aventhe (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:03:05 AM

The competition has now ended- Thank you to all those who have participated! The winner will be decided in a few hours.  Smiley

Aventhe (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:20:57 AM

We have decided the Winner of this contest to be:

UNYIL

Congratulations on your win and I will PM you for further details! Everyone else did a great job - without doubt. However Unyil's work stood out from the rest of the designs.
@opporty will write in this thread about a small reward of OPP tokens that will be given out to each participant, regardless if they had won or not. Feel free to PM me about any questions that anyone may have!

Thank you all for your participation and interest in this contest!
opporty

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:30:48 AM

Hello everyone!

Congratulations to Unyil!

We want to thank you all for your participation! We really appreciate your time and efforts you put in our task!
We decided to reward with 500 OPP tokens each participator, please send us your addresses of ERC20-enabled wallets, we will distribute tokens right after our ICO ends

Thank you again! Good luck with everything!

ps our bounty campaign will be announced soon, please stay tuned
richminded

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:36:28 AM

Hello everyone!

Congratulations to Unyil!

We want to thank you all for your participation! We really appreciate your time and efforts you put in our task!
We decided to reward with 500 OPP tokens each participator, please send us your addresses of ERC20-enabled wallets, we will distribute tokens right after our ICO ends

Thank you again! Good luck with everything!

ps our bounty campaign will be announced soon, please stay tuned

Congrats to the winners and also for all the participants, i will wait for the bounty and i hope to work with this project. Good luck!
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:57:25 AM

Congrats guys! You deserve it! Cheesy
Good luck to OP and Opporty and all people who follow this contest!

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:18:10 AM

WAW !!! Is It true? I win?
I see other participants have a good design, this is a big fortune for me, thanks a lot OPPORTY and all the team. Smiley

Aventhe (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:41:24 AM

I see other participants have a good design, this is a big fortune for me, thanks a lot OPPORTY and all the team. Smiley

Yes, it is true  Wink

I will send you a PM for more details soon!
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:57:27 AM

Good design you have there unyil I didn't know that we can resize in full member.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 07:12:01 AM

Congrats unyil, your hard work's been paid off! See you in next contest Wink And for OP, good luck for your project!

I just got that few participants here has taken and modified some part of my signature design for other project to submit his entry on this contest. I won't tell your name here, but if next time I catch someone doing this again, I will take serious action. Its okay if you learn from my signature design, but you are expected to make the newer one by learning that, not plagiarizing or modifying it. Fortunately the winner unyil is not one of them, he has proved us that hard work never betrays. Thank you and good luck guys.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 07:20:36 AM

Congrats unyil, your hard work's been paid off! See you in next contest Wink And for OP, good luck for your project!

I just got that few participants here has taken and modified some part of my signature design for other project to submit his entry on this contest. I won't tell your name here, but if next time I catch someone doing this again, I will take serious action. Its okay if you learn from my signature design, but you are expected to make the newer one by learning that, not plagiarizing or modifying it. Fortunately the winner unyil is not one of them, he has proved us that hard work never betrays. Thank you and good luck guys.

Thanks for your words, I'm sure we will meet again in the next contest. Wink

I realize I do not want to copy other people's work in designing. I want to build a good reputation with my own design.

Aventhe (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:27:18 AM

It is certainly good work that unyil has done, and you were not far off behind jayce! BTW: I have posted this thread on behalf of SergeyG and opporty. They are part of the real development team and I am just helping them around Bitcointalk. I wish I could be as confident as them to dedicate so much time into an ICO (provided it is not a scam, of course  Wink)

Best Wishes to all participants and I have asked monbux to send a reply here once he has sent the funds to unyil. After that, I will lock the thread.

Let's hope this doesn't happen again. I too have maybe spotted this. Original work should be yours, and no-one else's. Thats the only way to gain reputation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: