Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you Do When You Run Out of Money to BUY During Such a Great Opportunity?  (Read 2673 times)
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:43:26 PM

be patient at all times, and wait for my turn   Smiley
May be this can be a big factor for the people who are like me because many times I seen  that when we need really a big amount of money for the investment then we don't have but when we came across that condition when we have and have opportunities to make better profit than may be our decision get changed in that both cases .
Here my big stretagy is to wait until get a perfect timing for the investment , most of the times I wait with my btc in my wallet and then hit the investment directly to make profit in short time , Because I seen that many times New new coins entered but few coins gets perfectly progress due to the coin's technology and economical support .

What can you do if you don't have the funds?

Its really disappointing but I guess you really have to wait for the turn and not regret unable to buy when the opportunity is there. Believed that another better opportunity will rise again and this time you are ready and have the necessary funds to buy in those dips. Casuals investors like most of us here are always in this situation. And this dilemma makes you frustrated. However, it will also bring the best side of you because all you can do is wait and be patience and not rush and borrowed from someone just to join the ride. Patience is a virtue just like they said, so if you have this, I'm sure you are on the way to become successful in trading.
If such kind of situation arise and investor and investor has no revenue to buy he must take loan from anyone close to him to avoid missing of this golden chance and bitcoin has enough potential to give that person so much profit so that he can pay his debt as well as start saving some more amount t buy at his own to avoid such situation everyone must save a minimum amount for this time.
It actually a really disappointing part for me, its when you have enjoyed wasting your funds but suddenly this big opportunity come and you haven't money left in your hand to avail this opportunity. Its really disgusting. But, I also wouldn't considered in myself to take risks by availing this opportunity using the money I  borrowed from my family or friends. It would be worth it for me if I handle it on my own, risking my own money. This time, I would just let it pass, maybe its not yet for me, not yet my time to shine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:10:02 AM

It would be better if you would sell if the price increased by at least 20%. That's a profit and wait for the deepest downside to make sure you can buy at a low price. Because of the fact that when it comes to price, you will earn more money.
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:34:09 AM

So, I'm loving that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are crashing. It's been giving me plenty of opportunities to buy in on the markets. However, the markets are so low that I've bought ALL IN with my funds.

Here's the problem...

So many cryptocurrency markets are tanking... which means there are SO many opportunties to make money. But I can't buy anymore, because I'm all bought in.

Do I now wait until we go to the moon (or at least another high)? Do I try to day trade this?

How would you approach this?

The waiting is killing me and I want to play in the markets more!
In this great time I wanted to invest but I realized I was out of money. I am really sad to have lost a great opportunity never had second time. What I can do now is look at other people succeed.
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:52:31 AM

It often happens to me. It must be my emotions that makes my buy any coins that I see instead of waiting for the coins that I trust more to fall and buy them. If the coin is really on the huge dip, what I do is I sell one of my altcoins even if sold it with loss because I know it'll be worth it.
jigsaw97

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:52:44 AM

So, I'm loving that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are crashing. It's been giving me plenty of opportunities to buy in on the markets. However, the markets are so low that I've bought ALL IN with my funds.

Here's the problem...

So many cryptocurrency markets are tanking... which means there are SO many opportunties to make money. But I can't buy anymore, because I'm all bought in.

Do I now wait until we go to the moon (or at least another high)? Do I try to day trade this?

How would you approach this?

The waiting is killing me and I want to play in the markets more!
In this great time I wanted to invest but I realized I was out of money. I am really sad to have lost a great opportunity never had second time. What I can do now is look at other people succeed.
maybe its not your time to be if that the case of course there should be next time so as of you dont have enough money then you may now get some and save it so next time you want to invest then you may now have enough money to get it now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: