Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:50:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎭YuTü.Co.in🎭 Official Discussion Thread Crypto-commodity meets YouTubers  (Read 1082 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 04:30:31 AM

Here's the latest:

I've teamed up with a guy named Albert here in Vegas who already purchased a Modulus program that I was heavily leaning toward to using as the backbone of our exchange - YTC-Sox.

In talks with a couple solid team member candidates, and recently broke ties with two guy candidates I'd rather not be teamed up with sans going into details. That said, plenty of positions are available if you wanna be a YuTü.Co.in team member. Wages will be no less than prevailing, commencing upon exiting our ICO prior to Beta launch.

To date, seven YouTubers have expressed interest in becoming Lynspinz on YuTü.Co.in, albeit none have firmly committed, but mostly likely will join prior to Beta launch: two gaming channels; one, an avid Bitcoiner; the others just regular channels ranging from 117 to 9K+ subscribers. The number one Lynspinz spot is still reserved for https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsandwolves. I love that guy. Amassing YouTubers won't be an issue once Beta, with venerable YouTubers joining shortly thereafter once they realize how they'll be able to make bank on our platform.

Our official ICO is scheduled to start at the beginning of next week where PAQs will be offered for no less than U$10 each. Currently during our pre-ICO, there remains 3,491 PAQs which can be purchased at U$2 each, U$1 each if purchasing 100 PAQs or more, or U$600 for the entire lot. There will be a 1,000-PAQ airdrop proportionally distributed to all those who purchased PAQs at the end of the pre-ICO.

To reiterate, each PAQ is capable of mining/hashing no less than U$2,628 worth of YouTube channel crypto-commodity shares per year. I suggest snatching up the remaining 3,491 PAQs before a14m or ICO INVESTOR beat you to the punch.

Payment Wallet Addresses:

Bitcoin wallet address: 1ApA2xnuauEn8ha5sFdXJr6zniqQdBS4wF

Ethereum wallet address: 0x6DC3A615c4ccfB6C322d80d2205E57065B16BeA4

Please ask questions if you're unsure of anything.

Bruno (Chinese name: Luŏ Xióng; 裸熊)
im first this time Grin
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x774972950a3af1c58d3fbad57b2a29b9b91487dc60541d050c6e0f8e2276fcc6

First and last, bud, during the pre-ICO, where any further transactions at the reduced price point will be returned. a14m, I was toying with PMing you the offer but opted not to at the risk of coming across as pushy, which I'm not. I reckon I'm a tad passive when it comes to [directly] soliciting funds oppose to being aggressive when ferreting out scammers online but not so in real life, e.g. narcing on minor lawbreakers et al., but I digress. Thanks, a14m, for your support, and will think about you when I relocate to the Virgin Islands.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Seriously, I'll update the particulars, including stipulating the airdrop PAQs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ICO INVESTOR

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:33:50 PM

Cry  Roll Eyes no more offers?  Tongue
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:30:24 PM

Read the latest here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2134069.msg22410892#msg22410892

Cry  Roll Eyes no more offers?  Tongue

With apologies, not in the form of discounted PAQs outta fear of the pre-ICO looking like some sort of money grab after promising its end. That said, if you have a little depth in pocketbook, we can discuss privately or publicly (or both) how you can invest a small amount in YuTü.Co.in for a handsome return. Hit me up if you're interest, bud, with the same offer opened to others. BTW, thanks kindly, ICO INVESTOR, for your to-date support.

ICO INVESTOR

Activity: 379

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:16:08 PM

ok I'll follow the progress of the ICO, thanks

nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

Going to give you a bump lol.On a serious note this idea is amazing but you need some agressive marketing Roll Eyes

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:24:03 PM

Going to give you a bump lol.On a serious note this idea is amazing but you need some agressive marketing Roll Eyes

<using my Gleb account to reply>

Thanks, bud. More like quasi-aggressive marketing given that word-of-mouth in the mega crypto and YouTube spaces combined will carry much weight oppose to if creating some other disrupted entity in some other lesser space(s).

Bruno
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: