Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:02:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tragedy day for bitcoin  (Read 3436 times)
TyGrr

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:16:56 PM

If you left your coins on btc-e for storage, you are a fool they have always had the reputation as the exchange that could disappear any day. They were the first exchange I bought coins from in 2012, but being around the longest is seldom any reason to trust them in bitcoinland.
Totally agree, it was expected. If you live in bitcoinland, you need to put some effort to build your local environment for cold storage...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:48:54 PM

Bitcoin Cash is a temporary crapcoin/scam created by a small segment of the community who is trying to control others and will not succeed.

Everyone knows who thing king is - and it is Bitcoin. And Bitcoin will stay king.

It is only a matter of time until Bitcoin Cash fades away. It might be months, a year or 5 years, but it will die eventually.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:23:12 PM

I really don't know if the fork is a bad thing or what. Some thread in this forum says that it is so bad for bitcoin to be splitted. But some said that it is the best thing to happen in bitcoin. Well basiclly bch makes bitcoins transaction slow. It added another 8 mb for the transaction. But some said it was good, the fork. Because of the fork they have received bch for hodling bitcoin. I think we can see its effect on the following week.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:46:51 PM

Bitcoin Cash is a temporary crapcoin/scam created by a small segment of the community who is trying to control others and will not succeed.

Everyone knows who thing king is - and it is Bitcoin. And Bitcoin will stay king.

It is only a matter of time until Bitcoin Cash fades away. It might be months, a year or 5 years, but it will die eventually.

I know it kind of failed at a very start and that someone said that mining stopped at 17th block or something like that, never did U think it would be some major gameplayer.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
ABitBack

Activity: 524
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:57:50 AM

I am worried about coming more forks at November. Some big whales and developers and Political's Camp have got the control of the Satoshi nakamoto's Bitcoin and we can do nothing.So i decided to sell all of my btc cash and btc Segwit and comes out very fast from this business. Good luck all
The most funniest part is this,Satoshi Nakamoto's bitcoin is compromised by the government  Cheesy but i cannot see any coins of his moving till now and how would anyone get control of a private key without the permission,do you think that bitcoin is compromised , Grin there is nothing much to panic,we had a fork and looking forward for November,let the best technology win.

Can I have my hacked account back now please?

nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:08:31 PM

maybe the tragedy for bitcointalk is very good and rarely will happen only days of a certain day will not be there every day may be every year.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:18:44 PM

Hopefully its a price correction which is good for the health of btc in the long run
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:19:44 PM

It is not a tragedy day for bitcoin though if you look at it closely because it is the 1st day of improving the scaling if bitcoin and it is not bad for it, but some people are too scared about it as a fork may seems to happen. The they called it a tragedy.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:23:07 PM

I read on here that bitcoin touched $3800 today, is it true? i was not looking at the chart at that moment and i couldnt check it.
Otherwise, we are going up at the moment, almost $4500 and we are just a step before to be $4900, just like three days ago. So i hope everything is okay right now, i dont wanna see this kind of dumps anymore...
By the way, this is a good moment to buy, i am buying some altcoins right now, they are so cheap.
BitDiscussion

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:39:28 PM

I read on here that bitcoin touched $3800 today, is it true? i was not looking at the chart at that moment and i couldnt check it.
Otherwise, we are going up at the moment, almost $4500 and we are just a step before to be $4900, just like three days ago. So i hope everything is okay right now, i dont wanna see this kind of dumps anymore...
By the way, this is a good moment to buy, i am buying some altcoins right now, they are so cheap.
So i think they dropped little but not that much. No need to panic, it is just another minor dump, bitcoins are just little hibernating because they are going to take a huge leap of 5k dollars so just mustering up some energy. Stay patient with your bitcoins and no need to sell them at cheap prices.
nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:45:22 PM

If you left your coins on btc-e for storage, you are a fool they have always had the reputation as the exchange that could disappear any day. They were the first exchange I bought coins from in 2012, but being around the longest is seldom any reason to trust them in bitcoinland.
Totally agree, it was expected. If you live in bitcoinland, you need to put some effort to build your local environment for cold storage...

I disagree on this, BTC-e is a fraudulent trading platform, however, before it is exposed, it is one of the best trading floors in the world, so many users Using it is a normal thing.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:02:45 PM

I really don't know if the fork is a bad thing or what. Some thread in this forum says that it is so bad for bitcoin to be splitted. But some said that it is the best thing to happen in bitcoin. Well basiclly bch makes bitcoins transaction slow. It added another 8 mb for the transaction. But some said it was good, the fork. Because of the fork they have received bch for hodling bitcoin. I think we can see its effect on the following week.
I do not think the fork is a good idea while wide adoption is very far away what will happen if we reach that day and bitcoin cash still exists I’m sure there are many people that are going to wonder why there are two coins calling themselves bitcoin, and I will not be surprised if some people bought the wrong coin and then they complain about it, as you can see having a competitor with the same name and similar logo is not a good idea.
Potent

Activity: 241

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:44:59 AM

Third tragedy day for BTC.
Bitcoin is under $3000
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:55:00 AM

I think bitcoin now ia preparing for the hard fork coming in november it started to crashed again and I think it will drop by $2500 before november. Surely investors are now taking the opportunity to buy and some maybe sell their coins to cut their loses I'm still undecided if I'm going to sell my coins or not I need to trust bitcoin and hope this drop down will soon end
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: