Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 03:13:12 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll never stop buying Bitcoin  (Read 6286 times)
Mr.Dick

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:49:32 AM

While people are panicking, I personally prefer the optimistic approach, I tend to look at this price crash as a opportunity. Come on now, who doesn't want to buy cheap bitcoin? People are so afraid of downward charts that they forget how to zoom out on those charts and look at what our price was last year (roughly $600) and how much bitcoin grew in price.

totally im gonna do the opposite and maybe wait for how thr trend develops and start buying some bitcoin again, and if it goes below 4500 dollars i will buy some more Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonatuzc

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:35:00 AM

Almost all of us will never ever stop buying bitcoin  specially with the price that we are seeing right now,we can see a almost 20% dump at the price so this is the time that we must unleash all money on our wallets and buy more and more bitcoin!
Some people always buy bitcoin because they know it will help them to gain much income. Furthermore, buying bitcoin is anice idea and if you already have bitcoin you must hold it and wait for the right time to sell it. Lastly, buy now and hold it for many years because it will really help you to become rich.
Yeah agreeing with you mate we have an opportunity to buy this coin at low prices as compared to future so availing this chance is wise thing and the best thing you are doing to buy is that you are preparing yourself for the future to survive easily and my suggestion all those who are thinking to invest is to invest now otherwise prices will take high jump and will go far from the pocket limit so make a right decision.

Bonpay
Global Blockchain Solution for Financial Freedom
Initial Token Sale ■■■ Whitepaper ■■■ Official thread ■■■ Slack
Bonpay Wallet & Сard - reliable bridge between crypto and fiat world
■■■ Always stay one step ahead ■■■
queenhallmark

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:44:27 PM

Yes its good decision to continue buying bitcoin because bitcoin is still increasing their rate and still there are very low number of people in the world which are using bitcoin so as the users are increasing then the rate will be also increasing and through this way the rate will increasing and you will get more and more profit.
BitCare

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:15:22 PM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.

Your enthusiasm sounds great, but you should be more rational. When in 2008 we have crisis — no one think that it would happen, but it did. Before great depression brcome everybody was happy and enthusiasm about financial world.
So, what I am talking about? There are great count of frauds and bubbles, even if you support or fight with it — it will happen again and again.

According to statictic, BTC holders won't sell their coins while price won't reach more than $ 150,000/coin. It's great for community, but also shows us that BTC is more investment tool than currency revolution.
forkchain

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:10:41 AM

Now a days all the success trader are busy in buying bitcoin because still the rate of bitcoin is low now and the reason is that still there are less number of users throughout the whole world which are following bitcoin as they increase price will be increase.
shezu007

Activity: 140

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:20:11 AM

Now a days all the success trader are busy in buying bitcoin because still the rate of bitcoin is low now and the reason is that still there are less number of users throughout the whole world which are following bitcoin as they increase price will be increase.

yes this a an excellent decision because the rate of bitcoin is going increasing with time and as you can continue buying for long time then can a big profit in future by investing your bitcoin or by selling your bitcoin and the reason of increasing rate of bitcoin is because of the increasing percentage of users of bitcoin.

barabut

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:26:48 AM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.
This is the best way to invest buying everyday in small quantities at the end of the day you have weighted averaged cost of buying but I never did it.

webdevmastery

Activity: 140

Software Engineer & Web dveloper - LIVE TREE ADEPT

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:36:47 AM

yes this a an excellent decision because the rate of bitcoin is going increasing with time and as you can continue buying for long time then can a big profit in future by investing your bitcoin or by selling your bitcoin and the reason of increasing rate of bitcoin is because of the increasing percentage of users of bitcoin.

Its just a buy and sell thing, You buy those coins when the value is low then sell it again when it increases. If you are really good at marketing then you better join trading rather than working on a day job because trading will really make you earn more profit when your good at it.

bitgolden

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:07:40 PM

If I ask, I'll never stop buying bitcoin, why? because some of the bitcoiners selling bitcoin in low price. The bitcoin is make me rich so I need to buy bitcoin for my good. I'll never stop in buying bitcoin. I want to be rich so I buy many bitcoin account here. Some of the bitcoiners sell bitcoins because they think that the bitcoin is disappear any time because of the countries that against bitcoin.
Agreed, it has no chances to fail because it has made its path smooth to be on the peak and it is providing its users many chances to be rich in short time, it is quick easy and simple to be transferred and rewards with multiple benefits, it is safe and the most promising currency ever, all what needed is to get into promising projects and enjoy the blessings of bitcoin then. It allows a country to reduce unemployment to some extent and let the citizens to meet their financial needs easily

SheepJEFF

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:54:43 AM

I just purchased bitcoin at $4734 rate. Its an asset you know. you cant stop buying bitcoins. They will be in 5 digits very soon.
Goldunseen

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:44:15 AM

I couldn't concur more with this particular topic. Never quit purchasing bitcoin
378budiman

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:51:01 AM

While people panic, you prefer the optimistic approach, you tend to see this price as one of the opportunities. Come now, who would not buy cheap bitcoin?
Karlmarxstadt

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:12:25 AM

Yes i agree. But i'm not really understand what you mean concerning the prohibited issues? Will it mean bitcoin is being illegal in your nation or what?If so then nicely you should be much more cautious. Just because bitcoin is so profitable, i am not saying you need to ignore everything else. Nevertheless think about the danger and the potential of what that may happen. Good luck.
d0gmatize

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:07:54 PM

If you have enough money and possibilities to purchase bitcoin, you simply carry on doing what's happening now. Regarding me, i will purchase bitcoin if this prices down, it is the ideal time to gather bitcoin because when many people become unattainable you can purchase in with the cheap cost and lots of advantages in buying and selling, people frighten of bitcoin decreasing, they offer out as soon as possible however they had no idea that value of bitcoin grew up and have a tendency to keep expanding, that is time i'd purchase as much as i can
FrostyFIedgIing

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:39:38 PM

Yes, now i am doing the work - Sometimes and set all of the free money into bitcoin. And I will get it done till its price enables me to do this. And there currently results from the investment inside it will bear fresh fruit.
Mei1418

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:45:34 PM

I think that's where people have their logic wrong. It's not about trying to get more fiat anymore. Don't buy into the bankrupt government's worthless currency. Oh wait they aren't bankrupt! Just print more money to pay off the debt collectors. Perfect. Problem solved.

Yep, I really don't give a shit about the possibility of more fiat. This is a movement and one of the greatest causes of our generation. I almost wish there were a 'buy bitcoin and set it on fire' option to prove that it's not a pyramid scheme, it's not a bubble. I'd gladly burn fiat -> crypto as a demonstration that I"m not just trying to get more garbage fiat. I'd love to see what the Bankers would say at that point.
We always buy and buys sir, never stop

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
h0m0ph0ne

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:49:25 PM

If you quit buying bitcoin then you will quit making money, That's some simple way to think about it
Souldream

Activity: 672

View Profile
Today at 12:24:44 AM

Its just a buy and sell thing, You buy those coins when the value is low then sell it again when it increases. If you are really good at marketing then you better join trading rather than working on a day job because trading will really make you earn more profit when your good at it.
A simple rule that traders even businessmen followed are buy at low price and sell at high price. If youll never stop buying provided that you have potentially can buy as many as you can then go, bitcoin is a good choice for investments and you can sure to yourself that you can get your returm of inbesyments in also a good price. But before your going to never stop buying, please do think it wise and properly.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MarshmaII0wH0ney

Activity: 11

View Profile
Today at 12:25:11 AM

Yes, it's a good and worthy choice at your finish. What is important is that it isn't managed by central body and that is it's appeal. So, that's a thing that tends to make the kind of people assistance and invest in it, who want open up-source and no-revenue businesses to succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.