Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2018, 08:18:53 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll never stop buying Bitcoin  (Read 8152 times)
Aum Ram

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:19:49 PM

Hello everybody. Yes, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. To date, we can say that the excitement for digital gold has diminished and investors have stopped buying randomly. But I believe that if not this year, next or later, Bitcoin will cost more than $ 20,000. Therefore, any liberated dollar, which I can forget for 1 ... 2 ..... 3 years, I will invest in Bitcoin. I do not expect that Bitcoin will begin to grow again in price tomorrow, moreover, - I am sure that in the near future the price will be in uncertainty and even fall. But, I will at any opportunity buy, buy and buy.
Why would you buy an asset that will cost significantly less in a few months? why do not you invest in some new projects? This year there were many promising projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BOUNTY PORTALS
BLOG
WHERE BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
MEETS AUTOMATION
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
AND MORE!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ekaterinastrelnikova505

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:54:04 AM

Exchange offices operate on the same principle as street exchanges, changing euros and dollars. They buy bitcoins at a price below the exchange rate, they sell - more expensive. The difference is earned.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:22:07 AM

i agree with you, bitcoin has come to stay and i will continue to buy and invest in it. government just try to fight it so people will continue to enrich them but with bitcoin we all control our wealth. encourage everyone to continue to invest in bitcoin.

TrigID  |  ❱❱❱  Triangulation For Identity   ❰❰❰  |
TrigID.org      ●      Telegram      ●      Twitter      ●      Medium
carlisle1

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:31:00 AM

Well im not using my paycheck to buy bitcoin always.but every extra money i have for sure will go to bitcoin holding,and they payment from signature campaigns and those profit from my ico investment,the more others withdrawing im into buying ,this is the essence of holding and trusting bitcoin

Chachacoin17

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:39:17 AM

Well im not using my paycheck to buy bitcoin always.but every extra money i have for sure will go to bitcoin holding,and they payment from signature campaigns and those profit from my ico investment,the more others withdrawing im into buying ,this is the essence of holding and trusting bitcoin
Will it depends on them if they will never stop, but for me, I will make plans before I buy bitcoins. I will make it sure first if it is the right time to buy bitcoin for me to not lose everything that is from my hardwork. Making plans before buying bitcoin is really needed because I am pretty sure that it helps you to gain a lot that you've expected.

▄███
  ██▀
██████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██

▄▄▄ ▄
█▄     ▄█████▄
▐███▄▄▄██████
 ▀███████████
  ▄█████████
   ▀█████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄██▄▄██▄▄
▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▌
 ██      ██▌
 █████████▌
 ██      ██▌
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌
▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
pinoyden

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:44:54 AM

Will it depends on them if they will never stop, but for me, I will make plans before I buy bitcoins. I will make it sure first if it is the right time to buy bitcoin for me to not lose everything that is from my hardwork. Making plans before buying bitcoin is really needed because I am pretty sure that it helps you to gain a lot that you've expected.

there is no right or wrong time when buying a bitcoin. you can always buy it as long as you have a money or as long as you have an urge to have it. bitcoins value can increase or decrease in no particular order , that is why you can always catch up. But in my case , i do already stop buying because i think my balance were now sufficient in order to  call as an investment and also to make a good profit if ever the market goes well.

rongxiuying833@163.com

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:52:34 AM

I don't think I'm gon na stop buying Bitcoin, and we're gon na stay in a good mood,
BlackBeauty

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

I don't think I'm gon na stop buying Bitcoin, and we're gon na stay in a good mood,
But i think you should buy bitcoin because its price will going to more high and you will get big profit, i saw some of my friends that they invest their all of money in bitcoin because they know it will very beneficial for them and their future will more secure.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
damrianto

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

hi ... it's great that you are very potential as a millionaire. and you will become a rich person. Means now your wallet is fat ... but do not forget to sell it. if you continue to buy bitcoin and no intention to sell means you are wasting money without making a profit, until when do you buy bitcoin continuously, remember bitcoin prices do not always go up.

celcoid

Activity: 280

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

Whales spotted lol , agree with both of you there. I will hold and keep buying not only because I expect high long-term returns but also because I support the project ideologically.
A decentralized currency, with no central bank behind it, Bitcoin is worth to be supported because it might be the first global successful system against the FIAT currencies and the central bank as whole.

EEEian

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

I have been looking into some of these crashes like the one from january this year.The buyers dried up.I never said it would necessarily be good for it to hit that mark but its not impossible.IMO bit coin is a bit over hyped.Don't get me wrong I love bitcoin and the like and they get most of my time.But Bitcoin is still in its infancy and has kinks that need worked out,like how excited people get over it and pump the prices. But I'm just a humble investor/analyst.I have been very wrong in the past.

david roman

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:15:09 PM

I personally prefer the optimistic approach, I tend to look at this price crash as a opportunity  I will never stop buying Bitcoin
Sunnyyy

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:22:30 PM

I really admire you. While many people worry about the value of bitcoin going down and they are in a hurry to sell it. you still keep buying it. I think this is good now we should be optimistic with its value. Trust and continue to buy to bring more profit.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
kyle999

Activity: 224

Bitcoin is life

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:30:23 PM

I do not really stop buying a bitcoin because when the price is rising, I'm getting a lot of money.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
szhaidar

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:43:08 PM

Great decision. But before going to buy BTC watch the market carefully. Because it is very volatile and fluctuate very frequently.
monster2

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

I Love Bitcoin

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:44:05 PM

yes because if you stop buying bitcoin now just a little money you can earn when bitcoin price rises.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
Amakwah

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

I will never stop buying bitcoin, it's because bitcoin has made me fortunate, and bitcoin is also an investment that gives us experience in trading in crypto field, which is what makes me happy to buy bitcoin.
mel1978

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.

Watch it: 1Jm4dqA6XGq81sf9Y81ubeXJJsBdBfyvks

Surely I will never stop buying bitcoin because I believe its price will be doubled someday. Bitcoin is very amazing, it really a great help for me. Since I have found this forum I am happy to do task and comply bounty campaign requirements because I have earned bitcoins from this.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
ahmad21

Activity: 616
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:48:32 PM

I completely agree on this thing. Because bitcoin has always been a supportive mechanism in my life. it has never let me down especially when I was in need of money, when I had no job, and this was the only source of income for me. Then later on I got employment in a good firm, I was bestowed with a handsome package and could mint some good amount, then I used to save my money. Those savings I used to invest into the crypto market and that gave me good returns of course. So it became a routine job, and I used to take out few hours from my day for the crypto market and to talk on this forum as well!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
▄███    ▄▄   ▀   ▄▄    ███▄

███▌  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ▐███
████  ███████ ███████  ████
████▌ ▐█████████████▌ ▐████
▀███▀  ▀███████████▀  ▀███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄██▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
MOZO
|||
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █▀▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀▄
▄▀ ▄▀▀ █ ▀▀█▀▄  ▐▌█ ▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▀▄ ▀▄
▄▀ ▀▄▄█▄█▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄█ █▀▄▄▀▄▀▄██▄  ▀▄
▄▀ ▄█▄▄▄▀█▄▀▀▀▄▄▀▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄
█▄▀▄▄▀▀▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▄▀▀█▀▄▄▀▀█ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██
█▄▀▀█  █▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄█▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄█▀▀▄ ▐▌▄  ▀▄█
█▀▀█ ▄█ ▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▄██
█ ▀▄▀▄ █  ▄▄█ ▀▀▄▀  ▄▀▀▄▀█▀▄▄▀▄█ ▄ ▄ █
█ ▄ ▀▄█ ▄ ▄█ ▀██▀ █ ▀██▀ █ ▄█ █  █ █ █
█ █  ▄ █▄▀▀█     █       █▀▄ █   █ █ █
█ █  █  ▀█▀ █    ▀▄▀   █ █ █ ▀  ▄▀ █ █
█ █ ▀▄  █ ▄█▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▄▀█▄▀  ▄▀ █ █
▀▄ █ ▀▄  █ ▀▄▀▄▄ ▀ ▄▄▀▄▀ █▐▌ ▄▀ █ ▄▀
▀▄ █  ▀ ██▀▄▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀  ▐▌█ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄▄  █ ▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄  ▄▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄ ▀▄▄▀▀▀       ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▄▄▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
VERSACE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
38,000 STORES are
accepting MOZO TOKENS

hashshashin

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.

Watch it: 1Jm4dqA6XGq81sf9Y81ubeXJJsBdBfyvks

It's great that you believe in bitcoin so much and support it, but I'm wondering if you will sell it if the price is high enough, or will you keep it all the time?

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.