Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weak Hands Continue To Get Shaken Out LoLzzzz  (Read 2694 times)
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 09:38:02 PM

Cheesy

Hang on guys! The weak hands are going to let go...weeeeeeeeee

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Frozenlock

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 09:42:11 PM

up Up UP
Birdy

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 09:43:31 PM

Maybe not all of them are weak, some may just cash out some percentage of their Btc wealth.
It's good if it's distributed a bit more evenly ^^
Tirapon

Activity: 898
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 11:07:06 PM

Maybe not all of them are weak, some may just cash out some percentage of their Btc wealth.
It's good if it's distributed a bit more evenly ^^

Nah they're all weak LOL  Wink
EuroTrash

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 11:08:50 PM

up Up UP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQZZAPp1HhU

<=== INSERT SMART SIGNATURE HERE ===>
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 11:56:43 PM

When the 'weak hands' sell they often buy back at a cheaper rate with more coins.

This is most definitely true. Perhaps not for all of them but this 'weak hand' does it often.
Coinseeker

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 01:00:38 AM

When the 'weak hands' sell they often buy back at a cheaper rate with more coins.

This is most definitely true. Perhaps not for all of them but this 'weak hand' does it often.

+1 

Bingo!  We have a winner.   Wink

If your ignore button isn't glowing, you're doing it wrong.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 01:04:15 AM

Until they get caught in a bear trap... Then they are empty hands.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Tirapon

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 01:18:32 AM

I know a few people who were selling and buying back cheaper, and managed to make gains for a while. They were doing okay at first, but they got caught off guard when price made a major rally, and ended up buying back in at a loss. Now those guys are currently holding less coins than if they had just held...

Basically I think trading is great if you really know what you are doing and can completely detach yourself from your emotions. But I don't know anyone who can actually do this, so I tend to advise my friends to buy and hold...
Coinseeker

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 02:27:58 AM

This makes no sense...you either hold coins or fiat.  Empty?   Huh  What am I missing here?

BitPirate

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 02:34:24 AM

This makes no sense...you either hold coins or fiat.  Empty?   Huh  What am I missing here?

Fiat = empty promises?

Coinseeker

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:15:40 AM

Fiat = empty promises?

Grin  I guess so.   Huh

pwi

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:32:45 AM

If you are not a bear, the 'trap' is irrelevant. Some make a lot of 'weak' plays by high volume standards. Just know that those setting the 'bear traps' are often accounted for by smaller and smarter game. The small guys don't have the power of the bluff, but information is king.

Buy my PS3 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216554.msg2282760#msg2282760

Sign up with campbx:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=3lo7dSqrLOu Yes it's an affiliate link, but you will not see me touting anything I do not both believe in and make extensive use of myself. Campbx is one of those things.
pwi

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:36:54 AM

I know a few people who were selling and buying back cheaper, and managed to make gains for a while. They were doing okay at first, but they got caught off guard when price made a major rally, and ended up buying back in at a loss. Now those guys are currently holding less coins than if they had just held...

Basically I think trading is great if you really know what you are doing and can completely detach yourself from your emotions. But I don't know anyone who can actually do this, so I tend to advise my friends to buy and hold...

There is so much inexperience prevalent in trading bitcoins that it is hard to make a mistake that cannot be corrected in the near term. I've made plenty and all were easily mitigated with fairly mindless corrective trades. Bitcoin is one of the few remaining forgiving markets.

Buy my PS3 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216554.msg2282760#msg2282760

Sign up with campbx:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=3lo7dSqrLOu Yes it's an affiliate link, but you will not see me touting anything I do not both believe in and make extensive use of myself. Campbx is one of those things.
Tirapon

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:24:02 AM

There is so much inexperience prevalent in trading bitcoins that it is hard to make a mistake that cannot be corrected in the near term. I've made plenty and all were easily mitigated with fairly mindless corrective trades. Bitcoin is one of the few remaining forgiving markets.

That's great that you've managed to correct your mistakes when trading. I'm not saying it can't be done, just that I think the average person will lose out trying to day trade (at least, most people I know). I don't really trade much because 1) I don't have any trading experience and I'm not confident that I'd make consistent gains and 2) I can't be bothered. I still enjoy following the speculation sub-forum though.
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 06:52:51 PM

lol and we are GRINDING still...

weak hands please sell. Get it over with.  Tongue

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: