Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:34:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: china【 LLT 】-The first shared CDN platform based on block chain in the world  (Read 1432 times)
LLToken (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:28:48 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 07:56:00 AM by LLToken

LLToken is a very high quality token, and the number of users is very large.
The LLToken is available on August 25 in ICO, with a total of 100,000 subscribers on the five platforms.
On August 30th, LLToken launched the domestic trading platform, and the daily transaction volume was close to 100 million CNY (about 15,500,000 USD).
LLToken's founding team was a founding team of the original QVOD (QVOD) project. QVOD (QVOD) project has nearly 400 million fans in China, and the number of users is very large.
All the fans of QVOD are potential trading users of LLToken. Everyone recognizes LLToken's pattern and recognizes the founding team.

LLToken is introduced:
LLT described in this Write Book is a decentralized shared CDN digital asset based on block chain technology.
This Write Book elaborated the way to digitize assets of sharing CDN, distributed storage, CPU and other resources and to circulate them through the trading market.
LLT is the first project combining block chains and actual businesses and it aims at building a safe, stable, transparent and untampered distributed CDN sharing platform so that the shared CDN business assets and block chains worked by the original QvodPlay group for four years can be digitized and updated.
The supplier can upload/download bandwidth, CPU and storage resource through idle equipment (such as personal computer, mobile phones, Pad, Router, Set Top Box, enterprise node, IDC machine room and so on) to obtain digital asset returns. LLT gathers the unused resources to build the CDN network with “Infinite nodes”. In addition, it also conducts optimized and real-time deployment and utilization of distributed CDN through cloud computing so as to effectively help the demander to save cost.
LLT is a kind of decentralized block chain digital asset through ingenious PoD (Proof-of-Work) issued on the basis of Ethereum. It is an ERC20 standard token based on Ethereum block chain.
LLT is the first digital asset launching the “shared CDN mode” and it initiates the innovative Internet product model featured by “sharing economy + Idle bandwidth resources +digital asset transaction”. At the beginning of 2013 when it was first launched, it was regarded as “Uber in the field of CDN” in 2013.

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doubleghost

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:18:03 AM

Smiley Cheesy very well, i was  the miner of the LLToken for 4 years, every month can earn tens of thousands of CNY,  Wish LLT development is getting better and better。
Cocos543

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:25:48 AM

Nice~   Grin  I am looking forward.
doubleghost

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:01:47 AM

hope you can successfully expand the international market Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
LLToken (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:21:03 AM

Smiley Cheesy very well, i was  the miner of the LLToken for 4 years, every month can earn tens of thousands of CNY,  Wish LLT development is getting better and better。
As an investor, I hope LLT can be launched in overseas markets as soon as possible Huh
LLToken (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:36:55 AM

hope you can successfully expand the international market Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Smiley Grin Grin  Hope the official quickly go to overseas website!!!
LLToken (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:54:50 AM

Nice~   Grin  I am looking forward.

me too!I hope the officials will hurry up! Roll Eyes
longshort

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:46:44 PM

LLToken is a very high quality token, and the number of users is very large.
The LLToken is available on August 25 in ICO, with a total of 100,000 subscribers on the five platforms.
On August 30th, LLToken launched the domestic trading platform, and the daily transaction volume was close to 100 million CNY (about 15,500,000 USD).
LLToken's founding team was a founding team of the original QVOD (QVOD) project. QVOD (QVOD) project has nearly 400 million fans in China, and the number of users is very large.
All the fans of QVOD are potential trading users of LLToken. Everyone recognizes LLToken's pattern and recognizes the founding team.

LLToken is introduced:
LLT described in this Write Book is a decentralized shared CDN digital asset based on block chain technology.
This Write Book elaborated the way to digitize assets of sharing CDN, distributed storage, CPU and other resources and to circulate them through the trading market.
LLT is the first project combining block chains and actual businesses and it aims at building a safe, stable, transparent and untampered distributed CDN sharing platform so that the shared CDN business assets and block chains worked by the original QvodPlay group for four years can be digitized and updated.
The supplier can upload/download bandwidth, CPU and storage resource through idle equipment (such as personal computer, mobile phones, Pad, Router, Set Top Box, enterprise node, IDC machine room and so on) to obtain digital asset returns. LLT gathers the unused resources to build the CDN network with “Infinite nodes”. In addition, it also conducts optimized and real-time deployment and utilization of distributed CDN through cloud computing so as to effectively help the demander to save cost.
LLT is a kind of decentralized block chain digital asset through ingenious PoD (Proof-of-Work) issued on the basis of Ethereum. It is an ERC20 standard token based on Ethereum block chain.
LLT is the first digital asset launching the “shared CDN mode” and it initiates the innovative Internet product model featured by “sharing economy + Idle bandwidth resources +digital asset transaction”. At the beginning of 2013 when it was first launched, it was regarded as “Uber in the field of CDN” in 2013.

Smiley

What exchanges can we use to trade LLToken???

Thanks
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:40:05 PM

i never sell or refund my llt token, and get my rewards today, also, i will continue to hold it, i think this token will x10 at least

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:55:33 PM

i never sell or refund my llt token, and get my rewards today, also, i will continue to hold it, i think this token will x10 at least
congratulations to you, it seems the Chinese coin pump a lot recently due to the recover of China exchanges oversea

BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:59:53 PM

what about the site?

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:01:41 AM

what about the site?
the official website maybe: jiaoyi.yunfan.com
I am also looking for more channels to get the latest information, wish someone can share here

btcbringer

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:05:05 AM

The price is dumpling and pumpling these days, i see people are making huge profits from the waves, i still think we better do nothing but holding
btcbringer

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:12:32 PM

The price is dumpling and pumpling these days, i see people are making huge profits from the waves, i still think we better do nothing but holding
if people read this post and bought some llt coins, they will gain great profits, i said here twice and i think llt will list on new exchanges soon
btcbringer

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:07:33 AM

if people read this post and bought some llt coins, they will gain great profits, i said here twice and i think llt will list on new exchanges soon
and now the third time, the price double in one day, it will still go high recently, gate.io and cex.com are available for this coin
nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:16:48 PM

and now the third time, the price double in one day, it will still go high recently, gate.io and cex.com are available for this coin
the price has pumped too much and need correct now, when its lower several days later, it will be a good chance to get involved
nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:40:50 AM

Influenced by Chinese policy, LLToken will be removed by exchanges, but it just means a reborn, the team is going abroad and SNET will be the new one which will make a big surprise
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:34:06 PM

What is going on here the price is pumped 10 times in only 2 hours , I see no new announcement about this project , if someone have an information or maybe something new about this coin just let us know about it , I already checked their website and I don't see something new that made the price go crazy like this , but I still think that it's only a pump and dump manipulation , anyway if someone has something to share with us please replay

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
NickCrypto

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:18:54 AM

Check out LLToken chart at BitScreener
https://bitscreener.com/coins/lltoken

Pages: [1]
  Print