Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the definition of success?  (Read 10822 times)
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:14:46 PM

have good economy
have good family and friend relationship
balance between jobs career & social relationship
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
colivingclub

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:02:54 PM

It's important to define what is success first. In my opinion, success is more related to professional sphere and the level of financial independence + everything related with material things in life.
At the other hand we have a concept of happiness. Happiness is not really relevant to material things and depend on your self consciousness.

So, you can be successful but not happy and the other people can be happy but not reach or with excellent career.

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:43:58 PM

Success is for me is a fulfillment of a goal that you worked hard to pursue. Success also brings about satisfaction, contentment and happiness. Success also comes with sacrifices and even if you faced trials or difficulties, the end-point is that you achieved or reached your goal.

To become successful you need to be able not only to go to the goal, but also to set goals. All successful people start with the fact that they set themselves the main goal in life

Indeed. Having a goal to achieve and when time it is in your hand that is what you called success. Success is after facing all the challenges, hindrances, and struggles, with strong faith and determination, giving all effort, hard work, and patience to work on. Success can be achieved after all the sacrifices you faced to achieve the set goal without giving up and continuing to stand up.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:19:33 PM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.

I don't think there is any set definition of success. It differs from individual to individual. It depends on the goals of a person.
ykd

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:44:13 PM

I don't think there is any set definition of success. It differs from individual to individual. It depends on the goals of a person.
Coглaceн. Чтoбы пoнять, чтo вы caми cчитaeтe ycпexoм, мoжнo нaпиcaть имeнa нecкoлькиx людeй, кoтopыe, пo-вaшeмy, ycпeшны — кeм вocxищaeтecь и кoгo yвaжaeтe. Чтo oтличaeт вcex иx? Oни бoгaты и знaмeниты? Зaнимaют ocoбoe пoлoжeниe в oбщecтвe? Oтвeты мoгyт пoкaзaть, чтo в вaшeм cepдцe, a этo мoжeт cyщecтвeннo влиять нa peшeния, кoтopыe вы пpинимaeтe, и нa цeли, кoтopыe cтaвитe
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:50:56 PM

You can be born rich but not successful. I think what defines success is whether you will reach goals that you had set and wanted to reach in life. There were people who were able to land a good position in a good company but they can't even consider themselves successful because what they really desire and aim was not yet achieved.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:42:42 PM

For me the success involves a successful professional life and the obtention of the recognition. But having success isn't related to hapiness

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Actor_Tom_Truong_

Activity: 207
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:49:01 PM

"There isn't such a thing as success inside a scam system." - Cuong Truong.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:03:18 PM

Well hitting your life goal would be the definition of success for me. Be it tonbe rich, or to have a beautiful wife, or to simply put up your own business. It varies from people to people and for me, being able to see my children grow upbto be good people is already enough to feel accomplished in life.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
kie

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:00:57 AM

for me, to become success you must meet the so called failure, mistakes , having a hard time in order to become successful.
 There are no such things you just jump on the highest level without having mistakes.
 Am I right?
there are process, sequential stages for any one to become success.

blakeh

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:49:18 AM

Success is looking back on your life at the end of it with no regrets.  I don't think many people on their deathbed wished they worked more or had more money, perhaps gamed more, it would likely be about making the most of the time they have with their loved ones.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Kulang

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:15:53 AM

Success is looking back on your life at the end of it with no regrets.  I don't think many people on their deathbed wished they worked more or had more money, perhaps gamed more, it would likely be about making the most of the time they have with their loved ones.
That's deep but worth to read. Success is not just how much money you earned and you have on your bank account. Or how huge your house is. Or how many cars you have. Success is being happy with whay you have in life. Being happy on the fruit of your hard work. Being happy and contented on your family's way of living.
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:53:57 PM

success is something of a joyous result, something of a satisfaction that has been done before
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:52:43 PM

Definition of success according to experts
"Success is the ability to live your life the way you want to live it, doing what you most enjoy, surrounded by people who you admire and respect". (Brian Tracy)

"Get a lot of things money can buy". (Zig Ziglar)

So, usually the definition of success always differs per person, but I think what's different is what you want to achieve, not the definition of success. Because to me success is when we achieve what we want to achieve.
Lolang

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:38:17 PM

Success is a word that describes the satisfaction in something you achieved, it is achieving your goals. Success is being happy, contented and humble in everything you have done. That is some of the definition of Success in this world, but for me, Success is achieving what God's want for you. Success is following His commands and rules despite of the pull of the earth. Success is doing your purpose in this life as a warrior of the Lord.
johnFFFF

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:23:52 PM

being happy  because success == happy not moeny

i agree success is about the balance between the personal life and your job. Not easy to reach but so important. good luck to get this Smiley
arubang777

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:28:06 AM

Defination of success for me is your dream that you have been aiming for, you did effort, time,strenght, money before you achive it. For example what are we doing now, we read blogs , we post, comment and expend time and money using data to reach the goal.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:47:06 AM

Success for me is when you dont have to inteoduce yourself to be known. When you lead a hood and happy life and you are already at the peak of your career path that you have envisioned then that I think for me is the epitome of success.
alexandroVV

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:08:37 AM

In my understanding, this is when you have a job that you like, a family that loves you and a decent amount of money in the bank.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:14:50 AM

My definition of success is having a lot of beloved friends and having a healthy life style. If you are surrounded by true friends, you will be the luckiest and the most successful human being on earth.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: