Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:25:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the definition of success?  (Read 10828 times)
dotme

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:10:09 AM

it pretty simple guys just educate your self and work hard at what ever u believe and add a bit of business touch to it and boom u are successful
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wesimon

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:42:08 AM

Success mean achieving what you want and want you want to be. It's not always about finances but also about what you've achieved. For me having success comes with hardwork.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:04:28 AM

Most people think that the definition of success is the amount of money on a bank account or a number of houses and cars Smiley
If it were so simple, then all the wealthy people would be happy and successful, and the poor people unsuccessful and unhappy.
Of course, reality is different and many poor people indebted mankind with their success in science, medicine etc.
Success is when something is done for the community, much more than just for yourself or your family.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
purangko

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:23:40 AM

Success is something that you achieve because of your hard work, your perseverance, dedication, your strong patience, and your good personality. It is a product of your dreams because you do not quit despite of all the struggles in life, negative environments, problems, limitations and fears. Money cannot by individual success, but success can give you money in return.

ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:28:38 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.

A success to me can lead you to a bright future that will makes your life a beautiful moments.

To become a successful person you need to be positive, hardworking person, have a fighting spirit and of course confidence.

I have a motto in my life being succesful doesn't mean you need to be always a winner in every competition because every failures can lead you to succes just never give up and trust yourself.

bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 10:43:28 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.
In general, success means achieving your goals. It's as simple as that. Because success would only be used when something has been accomplished. But the true meaning of success does not lie on gaining material wealth or power, but is being able to do the things you want with your life (all good stuff just to be clear 😁). Being able to determine your purpose and being able to do good works with this purpose will surely entail success.

achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:55:56 AM

Success differs on how we define it. To some people the epitome of being success is earning a lot of money. In fact society seems to base the whole concept of success primarily by how much a person earns. For me, Success is being happy on what you are and what you are doing.
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:06:58 AM

It's the feeling of being satisfied, like you've finally accomplished the problems that were given to you and all the struggles have been overcomed.

pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:27:55 AM

Success is the process of creating the life you want to live, the fulfillment of everything, dedication to work, doing what you enjoy and being yourself, having a relationship with the masses, is the financial freedom, is the search, learn from failure. A successful person is a person who must succeed in everything, not just the money, but the aspects.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
topty11

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:38:28 PM

The best definition of success is this: Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal.
Yooshijin

Activity: 138

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:48:37 PM

Success is when you are fully satisfied on what you have and what you are. A satisfaction in your life with happiness in your heart.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:30:27 PM

Success for me is to live a happy, unselfish and purpose filled life. To live without any regrets of the what ifs of life. I can really say that I made it if someday I would look back and reflect on how I've lived so far, that I've lived my life thinking not only about myself but most importantly to touch other people's lives.

Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:03:16 PM

for me success is when i finally get 1bitcoin because of this forum. and it will be much better if i get 5 because i am a millionaire in my country. this is my definition of success.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
christabits

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:37:43 PM

Success can be achieved when you try your best in all aspects of everything you do and also the  fact of getting or achieving wealth respect or fame
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:57:03 PM

Success mean achieving what you want and want you want to be. It's not always about finances but also about what you've achieved. For me having success comes with hardwork.
Success is achieving something from all the sacrifices, effort, and hardwork. Reaching what you want to be despite of any hindrances that comes to you in every steps.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
riceyunita

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:59:09 AM

when you get the whole goals in your life. when you can life happily with the one you love and have kids together.
marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:44:59 AM

many people regard the notion of success as our graduation, at the time of promotion, or upon accepting the coronation as a role model, the smartest person or the like.success not in that sense.

Success is not an end in quality and justifies any means to achieve it, but as a process that must be done step by step, and day by day.

So what does success mean to you? Please just define your own sense of success according to your version.because the definition of success is different because of the different desires of a person. But in general the meaning of success should be the same. So that you are not wrong in achieving something you even misunderstand.

What must be successful is achieving your goal. What's your goal? if achieved then you are a successful person.so the notion of success is the same in general and different is what is your goal, because the goals of people vary in their lives.

Alfred V

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:02:56 AM

success is being happy, satisfied and content with your life. It also means having more than seven digits on their bank account.
That 7 digits in the bank account is what i really would like to have to make me really happy and feel successful in life.

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:51:02 AM

Most of the things that you have said are often the qualities that makes a person successful or could be distinguished by others that he/she is successful. So yes I think it is.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:07:16 AM

Success is happiness within.  We maybe considered as a failure by others but on our point of view we are still a success because we have overcome the hardship of the day,  a sickness, a pain, a worry, a lost and other negative feelings that make us weak to not live our life to the fullest and to not live a purpose driven life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: