Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:58:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the definition of success?  (Read 10831 times)
iyah09

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:35:21 AM

definition of success is when the outcome or result of your hard working is paid off
Cyberczar

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:51:56 AM

Success is successive production of good results in all of a person's ventures. To be called a success, a person must produce results that are desirable in all aspects of their lives; marriage, business, academics, spiritual life, etc.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:17:18 AM

It seems that it's impossible to achieve an unitarian definition of success....:-)

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Matrix3

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:27:52 AM

Success, what is it? Each individual must define what a success for him is! It is a success for me when I can harmonize my desires and needs. If I strike a balance with myself, I will be satisfied, calm, and that is an indication of whether I am happy or not. It is necessary for a man to see his right place in the world and to understand what makes him happy and accomplished. Beauty comes from inside and spiritual wealth must be in the first place! Wink
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:54:46 AM

i think in real world, success is accomplishment of our goals in life..  Smiley

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:56:23 PM

Success can be defined as having and achieving your goals in life. You are contented in life. And the most important part of success is if your already happy of your achievements.
Success is achieving goals and targets in life. To be successful means to follow each and everything stated by religion, getting respect and honor from others. Success does not come easily it requires hard work, hardships and sacrifices. Getting material things is not success, internal contentment and real happiness is success.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:25:51 PM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.
success is being happy, satisfied and content with your life. It also means having more than seven digits on their bank account.
Other term for success is when gain something from what you have been doing for the rest of your life,like the accomplishment of your work or having a positive result every achievements you have done.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
CryptoLan

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:02:25 PM

Success is limited by the scope of his knowledge. This is a philosophical question, because some people are happy in a remote village without hot water and light, and some earn their money and remain unclean. Everyone has their own happiness and success.
Prinox2

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:12:45 PM

Success is when you are feeling happy and fulfilled that you are no longer a newbie, you can now explore with others
jputra635

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:27:00 AM

each person must have his own version of success, and I think success is not just what we achieve but actually success is a process to achieve goals.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:55:53 AM

This is a subjective type of question. Every people have a different perception of the definition of success. But most people will say that it is about being a boss and having a lot of money. But for me the definition of success is when you can do what you want and buy what you want.

Markupoltit

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:25:20 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.
I think the word success is the fact of getting or achieving wealth respect or fame.Success can also mean  completing an objective or reaching a goal.If you have a successful life its better, because you have a knowledge to do it.
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:14:32 AM

success means to achieve your dream ,to achieve your goal and to achieve whatever you want,to achieve wherever you go.that is success to achieve whatever you decision.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:21:43 AM

for me SUccess is equals to Happy life, care for your family, and Love of God, for me thats the true meaning of success.
Almost everyone asks how to find the area in which he wants to develop and what would really make him happy. The answer to this question is easy - ask yourself what you would like to do if money were not a factor.
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:32:56 AM

Being successful for me is to live a life worth living that is rooted in love and compassion for others. To live a life of simplicity and contentment, not wanting anything because of greed or envy. A life spent in touching other's heart by helping and loving them.

daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:07:49 AM

success is being happy, satisfied and content with your life. It also means having more than seven digits on their bank account.

being full fullment all my dreams in my life and most especially my family.live a life of contentment , happy and helping to others
light22man

Activity: 311

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:45:00 AM

"What is the success" it is a difficult question. I define success as the combination of 4 particles: energy, money, status, time.
If you full of energy, don't have problem with money, you can spend your time as you want and other people respect you the you are  a successful man.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:52:19 AM

Success of me is accomplished your goals in life , have a diploma in college , have a happy life  , a wonderful family with kids . Success is being satisfied of what you have .
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:37:31 PM

For my friends and family its all about how much money you have.
but for me its all about happiness. If i am happy i feel myself successfull.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:53:55 PM

For me, success is knowing that whenever you leave this world of ours, you know you have left somehonng that’ll make you worth remembering. It’s somehow a legacy, although it doesn’t really required to be big or famous.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: