Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the definition of success?  (Read 10831 times)
vjocha

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:58:00 PM

To be successful for me is to live a life worthy of life rooted in love and affection for others. To live a life of simplicity and satisfaction, not wanting anything because of greed or envy. Life is spent touching the hearts of others by helping and loving them.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:47:03 PM

Success means achieving your life goals and becoming happy. Everyone has something that he or she wants to achieve so he or she can be happy. When you are able to achieve this goal, that's when you are successful

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
usernormal

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:09:39 PM

Like most abstract notions, success can mean different thing for different people. Probably the most frequently used meaning is that of materialistic success, and how competitive you are when compared to your peers.
You would probably be considered successful if you have a slightly more prestigious career, make a little bit more money, are a little bit slimmer/fitter than the people you feel you are measuring yourself against in the long marathon race that is life.
This of course means it's quite relative; if you are born in a Rio de Janeiro slum you would be considered very successful if you manage to become, say, a doctor. If you come from a Manhattan upper class wealthy family, you would have to do something very special indeed, such as become a US senator, or a world-renowned scientist to be considered successful when compared to your peers, who would likely become CEOs, bank managers and lawyers.
BabyFacedGuy

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:10:31 PM

Success is being able to feel completely satisfied with all what surrounds you in all the contexts of your life, therefore success is being full and happy.
Gintron

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:02:03 AM

I believe being rich is when you have a good love, financial and spiritual life. Balance is very important in obtaining success. I think many get focused just on money and never see that life is more than it.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:24:01 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.
For me the definition of success is not all about for being rich it also to have a complete and wonderful family and Above all the definition of success is to be happy with my family and friends.
sabina2011

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:47:00 AM

Success is getting what you aspire in life. It is analogous to saying that you are already at the peak of your career, family and everything that you desire in life.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sobsitesearch_alt

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:50:36 AM

Well for me succes doesn’t always mean being wealthy. It’s more of living your life the way you want it to be, doing what you most enjoy and being surrounded by people who inspire and makes you happy like family and friends.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:04:49 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.

Success for me is not just about having a lot of money but its about being happy and when you are in a moment where you feel that you could not ask for more. Success depends on how you view your own life. Its when you did something important and you finish it the way you want it to be. When you fullfill something worth all your sacrifices and have meaning to other people. Thats what success means to me.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
mahesagord

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:12:19 AM

For me success is doing the right thing in the right way at the right time. Success can be overwhelming, its glory is beyond the truth, you can succeed in business but not with family, or love life .. so success is what gives you real satisfaction that gives you a sense of fulfillment when everything is brought to the right place. Smiley
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:32:20 AM

Success cannot be defined in one sentence, but instead it is comprised of many things. It can very from person to person and varies according to situation. Like a for a student success is getting good score in exam, For a politician success is to win election. For a businessman success is to earn more and more profit.

For me Success can be defined as :
1. Always doing your best
2. Properly setting concrete goals
3. Having a place to call home
4. Understanding the difference between need and want
5. Believing you can

klim88

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:08:53 AM

Success is knowing that what you are doing is helping you and others lead a better, happier, healthier life.
mahesh87

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:54:51 AM

Success is the achievement of a high position in a particular field or being happy & healty.
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:40:30 PM

Everyone has different opinions about success, I think that success we can meet the needs of life and can adventure anywhere without being set by others.
GiraffeMotion

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:35:21 PM

For me is to enjoy what you do and not think about money for food, rent etc
And have a financial freedom
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:59:57 PM

Being rich is jusr  a single percent of being successful..
For be achieving it is having your goals done..
Have a wonderful family in a happy home..
Savings for each member of the family..
Educational plan is not success too it is just part of it.. What sucess is having your child at the stage getting his/her diploma on his college graduation..
Success is not having yourself a well manage man but the whole part of your life

It depends on the person you ask. Nowadays, I think most people define success with the material things and assets they own like property, money, and other tangibles that are of value. You can't blame them because everything nowadays has a price, and as they say "Money is king." For some, however, it's more on the family aspect, like seeing their children grow well and enter a good school and have good lives. Some want to see themselves change for the better everyday becoming a better version of themselves every now and then. Whatever the definition of success a person has, I think the most important aspect there is the aspect of change, change that is for the betterment, whether in the material aspect, the family aspect or the personal aspect.

Habenn

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:06:11 PM

Being in peace with yourself!
Hendralam18

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:12:46 PM

Before we can pursue success, we need to understand what success isn’t. If you spend just a few minutes on social media, you’ll realize how many people hold a very narrow definition of success. They think it’s about building wealth, having the perfect relationship, launching a billion-dollar business or amassing a large social media following. And a lot of times, they attach famous people to their image of success. For me success is not just financially, but it can also share with our friends or relatives who have not been successful. For example, they provide jobs for the door to success. Sharing so that our friends and relatives can succeed is a big success for me.

Rebdoomer

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:32:18 PM

Success = Don't wait for opportunity. Create it.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:15:49 PM

Being successful in life means being able to fulfill one's destiny that is God's purposel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: