Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:39:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the definition of success?  (Read 10831 times)
micashane

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:46:50 PM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.
My highest definition of success is happiness, achieving my goals that I want in life and having my family beside me always. Success is something that can make our life happy. Happiness is the only thing we need in our everyday life even if how hard the struggle is.
Bancia3210

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:54:14 PM

success is to complete your goals ,and success your dreams,success is to happy for the thing that you were unhappy for that,success is to achieve  your goals,success is that you are happy in every thing that you are doing
She01

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

Success for me is when you are happy with what you are doing be it in work or a business and it doesn't feel like work anymore because you are enjoying and when you feel contented with what you have achieved. And when while doing it you are helping change the lives of others in your community.
tiloufou85

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

I think the definition of success is how much money you have in your hand.
mrdrumspin

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:25:46 PM

success is when you change for the better. It can be in any aspect of your life. There are many forms of success - relationship, business, spiritual, sports etc. In my opinin one shuld not limit himself to only one kind of activity/success because it does not lead to happines. One thing that will give you happines does not exist. To be trully happy one shuld be sucessful in more than one area, and everything shuld be in balance Smiley happy new year folks. work hard, stay happy and sucessful Smiley
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:48:44 PM

My definition of success is being happy with the life,  having a healthy family and being financially completely independent. If I manage to achieve those things. I would consider myself successful.   Cheesy
ishel_d_r

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:09:19 PM

Success means being satisfied in what you are doing which is relative to the attitude of each individual. There can be a successful and an unsuccessful individual in the same status where the attitude towards life makes the difference between the two. Therefore according to my opinion success is more related with self satisfaction.
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:50:51 AM

Success when you achieve your goal. Example if you are student, you considered it success if you finally graduated and had your diploma. Another example was if you are employed and the promoted from your work, that is considered success. Third is if you survive from critical health condition. Many things can considered success it depends on each people who had that success on their very own perspective.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
allaine99

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

Success is based on an individuals' perspective. What may be my standards of success, may not be of anothers'. The important thing is, you are happy with such achievement, then you may call it a success.
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:25:10 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.
Success is being wealthy in wisdom, abundant in appreciation, rich in relationship, prosperous in purpose, comfortable with yourself and having some money too.
hrgo99

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

Never give up, hard work, smart moves and respect others Wink
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

Success means finally winning despite the hardships and challenges you've faced. What's important here is that you never gave up on your goal and you finally did it right.
Murador0729

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:46:57 PM

The definition of success is you do everything to get one thing. It is you are ready to take everything just to get one thing.
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

Many of us thinks that having lots of money and having lots of properties makes you a successful person. But it is not.. Being successful is being contented and happy with what you have in your life. Being at peace in your own life without regrets or envy feelings to others.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:24:19 PM

Many of us thinks that having lots of money and having lots of properties makes you a successful person. But it is not.. Being successful is being contented and happy with what you have in your life. Being at peace in your own life without regrets or envy feelings to others.

I think it varies for everyone. Some considers being rich as success, some consider being promoted, or marrying the love of your life and having a family. We all have different goals in life and once we reach that goal, that's success

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BloodLine

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:26:29 PM

For me, the definition of success is when you achieve your goals in life. Achieving it without bringing others down to go up. Also, achieving it with a fulfillment in your heart.
cryptozak101

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

To me success is the idea of coming into your own and knowing you have the ability to empower others to succeed in their own avenues.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

Success can have any definition and varies from person to person. Some may think success for them is happiness, for others financial wealth, while others may think that having power is success. For me, I want to be successful by building up financial wealth and to be contented with life.

zeref22

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

For me the definition of success. Is that you able to. Do your goals or reach your dreams by the way you want to be done that's also satisfy you the way you live.
Having all what you want money,family,love,GOD that something you can be proud.
phif3185

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:12:57 PM

for any reason,
success is if i wanna help each other for good life
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: