Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the definition of success?  (Read 10831 times)
lovepale

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:14:33 PM

My opinion wether have a good job, wealthy, more money, family, friends, cars, houses, wife, husband and belongings these are not the definition of success. The definition of success in my point of view is having a good life with faith in God. Trust in the family. Love from other people. Acceptance from my imperfection. Share the blessing. Helping others. Doing good with contentment and joy in the heart. Have peace of mind, peace of heart and having a good communication to God is my success. Next is money and everything.
sandu123

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

I think, meaning of success is achieving life goals at right time. Smiley Smiley
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

The definition of success is relative. For some, success means money, power and fame. But for some, it may mean more positive influence to others. Success is general terms is a having something.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
christabits

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:20:38 PM

Success is both a goal and a journey. When we reach certain milestones, that is an element of success. But we don’t stop there. We push higher and harder, striving for more and to bet better. In other words, success is “finding” (admitting to yourself is more accurate) who you really are, your core values and attributes, then consciously choosing which of those things you want to keep, which ones you want to alter or get rid of, and which things you want to add… and then letting that you that you chose shine through all of the time, every day, in everything that you do.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:28:43 PM

Succsess it is when you getting everything you want by yourself. When everything what was difficult for you yesterday in already in past and you are happy.

GentelMe

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:14:44 PM

much money n much love
icons6

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:14:09 PM

Success is about setting goals and achieving them. Such goals include losing weight,learning how to play an instrument,making profit in a business,and being the best in certain career among others.The secret of success,as many people will agree,is hardwork.
Evidently,successful people are admired in the society.Many people still struggle to achieve their goals in life.Others give up,all together,when they attempt without success to achieve their goals.Simply,many people are unable or unwilling to engage in hardwork for them to be successful.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:18:33 AM

Being happy and healthy and more or less in peace with yourself, I would say.

In my own opinion success is sacrifice, you cannot reach a success if you dont sacrifice. A successful person in his or her life experience the sacrifice to meet a successful life.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:09:50 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.

Success is an achievement of a goal. Then in itself if you set a goal and achieve ot then you are successful. You yourself will determine if you are successful or not. You don't have to compare your successes to others just to feel better. If you set a goal no matter how small, and you achieve it then you're successful and you can set another goal. If you fail on your goal, then set it aside, set another goal then achieve it. Success is a measure of yourself to your past self.

millenniumcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:22:46 AM

I think that success in my opinion, is the achievement of a plan within a specified period of time. Success also mean completing an objective or reaching a goal. Success can be achieved within the workplace, or in an individual's personal life. For example, if an individual's personal goal is to be accepted in a new career, success would occur after the individual has been officially accepted into his or her new place of employment.
INNATE

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:30:58 AM

Success is being happy, satisfied and content with your life. Smiley
LemonF3

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:03:18 AM

Each of us has our own definition of success. Depending on what our heart desires for.  For me, success is being contented with what I have and what I have done. Satisfaction is happiness. And being happy is sucess.
RaeRivers

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:18:18 AM

Being happy and healthy and more or less in peace with yourself, I would say.
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:52:22 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.
If you achieve your goals in life with full of  hardwork so that you will be a successful person.And simply you have to consider also on how good things you are blessed because of what you have done into your life .
panapi3200

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

Success is when you achieve something for your self. Success is when your contented and happy with what you have. Success is when you're with someone who you love the most. Success is when you made your parents proud. Success is when you made your family happy. Success is when everyone around you are happy with your presence. Success is about true happiness.
kerwin p

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:06:31 PM

Success is knowing that what you are doing is helping you and others lead a better, happier, healthier life.
I absolutely aggree. Achieving on your goals also is one way to lead success.
Pennyblocks

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:04:01 PM

I would say, achieving your goals = success. Personal success.
So what about a definition for a species? Is it survival or is there more?  Cheesy

What about us?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

Being rich,  having good relationship, becoming company boss, yes sure indeed. Success comes many form. Different people have different perspective about it. But as for me, the most appropriate form of success is being contented. It doesn't matter that you are rich, you are powerful or you are an achiever. You will not be feeling successful at all if you don't have the sense of contentment. If you don't have this, you won't feel success at all. You may want to do another and achieve. So it doesn't mean success since you are wanting to achieve more. Real success is when you feel like you have done everything you can and the best you can, and you yield results that you think are acceptable. That's it.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
agus_sna

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:20:19 PM

I think success is generally known by most people as a country where you are rich enough to buy whatever you want while defending.
For me it is a state in which a person completes or manages to achieve one's goals.
Success is satisfied with what you have if you ask more or not You are still successful if you are satisfied with all the things you have today.
Thank you,,
Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

Success doesn't always mean having a lot of money,  but it means having your dreams come true. You can make your dream you have in your childhood to become true. Anyone who can make their childhood:'s dream to come true,  then I'll call you a successful man.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: