Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: effect of war to bitcoin  (Read 2287 times)
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:09:50 PM

it seems usa vs north korea will happen. nokor just launched another icbm today.

do you think this will start the end of bitcoin?

Bitcoin can be only found and used in the internet so as long as the war is not damaging any data in the internet then our bitcoin is safe but we can see some dump in bitcoin market because the people who are investors in bitcoin will cash out their money and prepare for the worst case scenarios in their are because of the war.
I think till the war bitcoin will be famous enough that people will use bitcoin but I think the war cannot affect bitcoin because at that time bitcoin will not be the unsafe and it will become the legal currency and the most wanted thing will be the food to eat and the shelter to stay safe under so in this case bitcoin will be the helping hand and a lot of people will try to sell their bitcoin and the price of the bitcoin will get a bit down.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r1nd3m1r4

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:25:56 AM

there is a possibility that it occurs because the country of the country is one of the most influential countries in the dnia economy so if that happens it could have an effect on the negative effect on the bitcoin price
we just pray that it does not happen
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:40:08 AM

it seems usa vs north korea will happen. nokor just launched another icbm today.

It will slightly affect the supply and demand of Bitcoin. Because, If the two countries didn't settle with an agreement both actions could result in a war. We've known the Nokor uses nuclear-powered missiles so was the USA, if both countries would engage in such war that uses nuclear it would be the end not only those countries but to the world. Many people will panic and sell their coins. The end of Bitcoin will come if no one is demanding it and investing on it. People will not think of investing in times of war and I guess that's gonna happen if both countries will put down their pride and let not their ego hinder them to talk for peace.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:46:45 AM

Bitcoin is not depend on countries, even china.  Bitcoin international currency so as long as people use it, it will not end. Probably the price will going down or up but, but it is usual.  It is not a big problem for bitcoin.

perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:25:36 AM

Bitcoin is not depend on countries, even china.  Bitcoin international currency so as long as people use it, it will not end. Probably the price will going down or up but, but it is usual.  It is not a big problem for bitcoin.
maybe the OP means if war will effect to the world like no internet, no electricity, it wil affect to bitcoin because how we can transfer/  use bitcoin if no internet

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:29:33 AM

If this shit will happen it may affect bitcoins and not just even bitcoin it can affect all the countries and institutes in the world,its a war if that would happen wars means death and reset of a time in the end.It may come to end if this will happen

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
rissicay

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:31:14 AM

I think people saying it'll be the end of the world... are blowing things out of proportions. I see bitcoin like gold, war and uncertainty may increase the price.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:48:55 AM

If this shit will happen it may affect bitcoins and not just even bitcoin it can affect all the countries and institutes in the world,its a war if that would happen wars means death and reset of a time in the end.It may come to end if this will happen
A big war is one of the worst nightmare for us people who are living in a peaceful country. We don't want a war but if the big countries will engage a war then the assets that we have right now like bitcoin will not completely become useful because it is time to sell them and prepare for becoming a survivor and having money to buy the things that you might need during and after the war.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:33:59 AM

I think war have a massive effect on bitcoin. If it trully happen (but we pray that is not must happen ) number one affected by the war is electricity and electricity is one basic need of internet or to access on the computer. Bitcoin can't used because there's no electricity this is my ipinion about the effect of war in bitcoin
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:55:18 AM

Ends of Bitcoin? Are you kidding me? In fact Bitcoin is going to rise in price because of war, Bitcoin is almost indestructible digital assets (except apocalypse) so I'm sure Bitcoin won't end because some person launches ICMB.
Yes, indeed! You have very rightly said. I think the market price of Bitcoin will increase tremendously at the time of war and even when the war is over. This will be the most valuable asset at the time of war. I must say the people who will be having it will be the richest person at that time.

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:10:00 AM

Ends of Bitcoin? Are you kidding me? In fact Bitcoin is going to rise in price because of war, Bitcoin is almost indestructible digital assets (except apocalypse) so I'm sure Bitcoin won't end because some person launches ICMB.
Yes, indeed! You have very rightly said. I think the market price of Bitcoin will increase tremendously at the time of war and even when the war is over. This will be the most valuable asset at the time of war. I must say the people who will be having it will be the richest person at that time.

Are you serious? How will the price of bitcoin increase in a war? Just after china announced a ban on the cryptocurrency, the bitcoin price fall by almost 2000 Dollars.
Let me tell you if this war started this will be a full fledged nuclear war because we have two idiots on both the ends, one is Kim Jong and the other is Trump and Japanese and Koreans will be highly effected and in war fair people will prefer physical stuff more than virtual.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:31:43 AM

AFP: #BREAKING US wants to solve North Korea crisis diplomatically: Mattis. There was never going to be any war, the Dotard and the Little Rocket Man, we're just toying around with the world, more than the Bitcoin price, Trump benefited, Abe is benefiting, there no effect on the Bitcoin price so far, and in the event of war, first thing would be survival, rather than price.
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:40:47 AM

While the worsening of relations with North Korea has led to the fact that she began to extract bitcoin intensively. Practice shows that in the case of local military conflicts, the rate of the crypto currency significantly increases, as people try to translate into it the depreciated local money. What happens to a crypto currency in the event of a global war is difficult to predict. We better not know.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:56:16 AM

See we are talking about war, war is something even USA will try to avoid a war I don't know  about North Korea. When you are up against a nuclear state and the leader of that nuclear state is a psycho you can not just can't take up a war with that state without thinking about it he is a big threat to the world. I don't see any reason of bitcoin getting affected by any means. USA isn't going to take any damage  on their own land but Japan and South Korea are under a great threat if something  happens to South Korea and Japan then prices of Bitcoin may be effected.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:09:39 AM

Should there be a nuclear war against these two countries, bitcoin would be the last thing that I would think of. To answer your question, I think that it may impact bitcoin prices but not that much since there are many factors that can significantly affect the price of it. Also, do remember that USA and North Korea are only 2 countries compared to the countries who transact using bitcoin. I believe that once the war against those countries started and it pulled other countries as well, then expect a dramatic decrease on its price and also to the general goods.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:42:25 AM

Should there be a nuclear war against these two countries, bitcoin would be the last thing that I would think of. To answer your question, I think that it may impact bitcoin prices but not that much since there are many factors that can significantly affect the price of it. Also, do remember that USA and North Korea are only 2 countries compared to the countries who transact using bitcoin. I believe that once the war against those countries started and it pulled other countries as well, then expect a dramatic decrease on its price and also to the general goods.
If the war will be unleashed in different countries since they have alliance from different countries then the price of bitcoin will go down very hard because all of the people who invested their money in bitcoin will withdraw it and they will use the money on useful things that can help them to survive in that cruel scenario and it is up to them if they are going back to bitcoin after the war or not.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 08:45:14 AM

if the battle happens the most likely thing is the temporary Internet system paralysis and that's when maybe we will be difficult for transactions and the possibility Bitcoin prices will go down ..

Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:33:39 AM

according to me if there is war between america and north korea there is no damopak to bitcoin. maybe the price can go up and down, bitcoin will not end in war.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:46:27 AM

If the war will be unleashed in different countries since they have alliance from different countries then the price of bitcoin will go down very hard because all of the people who invested their money in bitcoin will withdraw it and they will use the money on useful things that can help them to survive in that cruel scenario and it is up to them if they are going back to bitcoin after the war or not.
If that's the case,I don't think all people will do the same thing because the normal routine of bitcoin is recurring issue in every year. Though it may go down in your point of view but it will also kick back for a better money next. We don't even know how this happens but for sure bitcoiners have something to do about it. It may not that quick but the temdency of making it worthy is enough for people who badly need extra income who's like me. I still believe that despite war it will still rebuild what has been damaged structure thing or monetarily.
Odora

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:50:33 AM

the internet will be paralyzed when the war is right, and at that time transactions in all areas including bitcoin will surely be paralyzed and the price of bitcoin is already on the verge of falling.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: