Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do banks feel about crypto  (Read 939 times)
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:46:44 PM

I thinks banks are very well aware of appearance of blockchain technology and disturbance its causing in their business.

I think they will adapt and evolve and implement their own solution and finally continue with their changed approach.

They are just too much important for global economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:48:00 PM

They control it and then what? Their greediness will always take over and they will just dirty the way bitcoin should be.
People are embracing it because of tax free. Why? Where are the taxes of the people going? Our own government authorities just taking it for themselves. People got weary of that fact and just want to be independent.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:52:52 PM

I think they will adapt and evolve and implement their own solution and finally continue with their changed approach.

Financial institutions are already into the first initial stage when it comes to implementing their own centralized version of the blockchain. It has been pointed out in various articles throughout the last years that they have been pumping millions into research and development. Ultimately, if they end up fully incorporating the blockchain into their systems, it should greatly improve our overall banking experience. I won't be surprised to see them settle payments from one bank in the world to the other instantly -- it's beyond insane that we in 2017 still don't enjoy this in my eyes normal feature.
RussaX (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:20:30 PM

I think that bank will have to adapt to it and make some changes. Looking at tbe bank right now. They are real illegal moneymakers which are legal by government and good supported because they have control. They are slow, with high fees and cruel. Only thing they care about is how to rip you off.
Crypto can disturb tat a little bit so they will have to offer better user experience. They want people to hold money there. But sure thing is that they will survive and they won't struggle. They could eventualy accept and use crypto so they can act as exchanges and much more.
ployfit

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:23:04 PM

Financial institutions are already into the first initial stage when it comes to implementing their own centralized version of the blockchain. It has been pointed out in various articles throughout the last years that they have been pumping millions into research and development. Ultimately, if they end up fully incorporating the blockchain into their systems, it should greatly improve our overall banking experience. I won't be surprised to see them settle payments from one bank in the world to the other instantly -- it's beyond insane that we in 2017 still don't enjoy this in my eyes normal feature.

That's the concerning thing. Blockchain should be decentralized and if one centralize the blockchain or implement it as centralized versions, this is against the rules od this democratic environment.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:39:49 PM

I thinks banks are very well aware of appearance of blockchain technology and disturbance its causing in their business.

They are really aware on bitcoin existence and as you said bitcoin does give disturbance on their business on which some people do already make use on bitcoin rather than on banks.This is why they would really make their own innovation when it comes on new way payment system.They will surely adopt blockchain technology on their planned changes in future because they can able to see the competition.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:55:05 PM

Bank never support crypto, it is hurt them, money flew from fiat to crypto, what do you think if you are the one of bank owner ? money flew from your pocket to some one pocket ? howver bank system is the most corrupted system in this world.

i just see the movie about 2008 recesion in america, movie tittle is " The Big Short " and from there i hate bankers. the biggest lie system.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:00:28 PM

They will have to adapt with the new technology so that they are not left behind. To be honest, the blockchain technology that bitcoin invented is much more powerful than bitcoin itself. Eventually banks will come up with their own crypto currencies and try to kill or suppress bitcoin.

PenStand

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:13:21 PM

The cryptocurrency can compete with the banks, so I think most of the banks should not like crypto.

viber1234

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:17:52 PM

Crypto currency can compete fair and square with the banks thats why they do not like it.

How do you handle the fact that some banks are refusing to send or receive money from crypto platforms?
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:20:38 PM

Bankers, especially the central bank hate bitcoin and blockchain technology because: bitcoin is decentralized, it doesn't discriminate and it is acceptable every were. Unlike fiat that is been issued by the authorized federal government agency in every country. Bankers will forever fight bitcoin and others cryptocurrency and I will advise us the cryptocurrency enthusiast to keep promoting it in the light of freedom it has come to create.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:24:54 PM

Banks are scared shitless of the decentralized blockchain. It makes them obsolete.

There is going to be a full-on war to prevent the blockchain that we all want and support from taking over. They are going to work with governments to co-opt blockchain technology while still maintaining power. It's going to be interesting to watch the next 5-10 years.

I personally don't think they will be able to stop blockchain technology from upending the global capitalist status quo

Cool Cool Cool

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
moataz_ansary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:37:08 PM

Banks and governments hate cryptocurrency
So any thing about banks use cryptocurrency
I see it is a scam
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:39:28 PM

Banks are cautious about it because of volatility and lack of legislative base. All this prevents them from introducing crypto for circulation and exchange. However the adoption of crypto-currency by banks can give them the necessary legitimacy. The interest of ordinary users of the network to digital money will increase, this will help to take crypto seriously and use them to pay for goods and services as a stand-alone currency.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: