Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News - China  (Read 6393 times)
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:46:46 PM

Which probably means that every exchange will be able to purchase licenses soon.

Do you mean you only have to pay to obtain the license? Or is the purchase part because of corruption?

What are the rules for the new licenses that will be required for Bitcoin exchanges on China?  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:49:27 PM

Mike V - Viacoin Telegram

" I have just spoken to Yobtc.
 They told me that before Sept. 4th they didn't need any licenses to open their exchange.
 So now they have to close down due to new regulations.
 Which probably means that every exchange will be able to purchase licenses soon.
 And open up again.
 So my advice is to buy as much BTC/alts as you can before that happens "

https://twitter.com/TradingWhaIe/status/908607956010389506
It is good news for us, I think I will really earn more bitcoin for me to have a good amount of bitcoin in the future. All of us bitcoiners will not over think of our bitcoin price. I think bitcoin will really recover soon.
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:51:33 PM

Ohhh...That's great news. After long time I feel very well now. Now I buy some coin and hold it for better profit. Wink

criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:56:53 PM

Hope that this time all will be good news while completing their licences. The news was really an upset making all panic selling their bitcoins. Expect a moon by the end of the year. Cheers

Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:57:11 PM

Ohhh...That's great news. After long time I feel very well now. Now I buy some coin and hold it for better profit. Wink

If you purchased bitcoin before the exchanges have availed of their license you can still buy bitcoin at a lower value. And when the exchanges have finally complied all the licenses to continue their operation the value of bitcoin will skyrocket once again. Thus it is profitable of we take advantage of this moment and buy more bitcoin and sell it later when the price have skyrocket.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:21:20 PM

This a really good news. This will clear all the FUDs and once that happened bitcoin will be stable and people won't do panic selling. And once those markets are back or probably right after they are gone bitcoin could jump up on price again so if you have some extra money to spend try buying some coins.

helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:38:32 PM

Whether this is true or not i think it would still be best to buy bitcoins and other altcoins if you do have the money for it.
Because i believe one day the prices of cryptocurrencies will surpass its previous all time high.
So why wait for the time when everybody else is buying too, why not do it now while the price is still low.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:53:22 PM

They told me that before Sept. 4th they didn't need any licenses to open their exchange.
 And open up again.

Again, is this legit?. If yes, then the 'ban' is not an actually banning exchanges but closing down those exchanges who doesn't have any licenses?. Ohh, i do now get it. Chinese Government is really working hard to regulation cryptpcurrencies on their country to prevent threat to their own monetary policies and activities.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:24:26 AM

That's seems a good news. And value of bitcoin is likely to grow up again. NO more Rumours please. Rumours hit bitcoin market so hard. But bitcoin is strong enough to gain its position back.And there is a new opportunity for new traders to enter the market now. Happy trading all.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:31:00 AM

That's seems a good news. And value of bitcoin is likely to grow up again. NO more Rumours please. Rumours hit bitcoin market so hard. But bitcoin is strong enough to gain its position back.And there is a new opportunity for new traders to enter the market now. Happy trading all.
Finally things get better now. It is for those who are patient that this will not be detrimental. In fact, those who had bought bitcoin at the price of 3000 $ it will get big profits. China has changed everything right now.
AlfaOmega

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:51:00 AM

Thanks for sharing this info! Going to buy now.
investerS

Activity: 229

Money making legitimately

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:24:52 AM

I think its time to buy now but one need to still be very careful at the same time.
Odora

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:32:10 AM

And open up again.

This a good news for Bitcoin lover , i hope in future , china goverment will make Bitcoin Legal again  Smiley
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:44:51 AM

And open up again.

Er, no. It means they're going to close and stay closed. There's been no mention of licensing or any interest in ensuring the survival of any exchange in China. The only fact shared is that they have to close. The reopening bit is pure conjecture and bollocks to boot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: