Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:31:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Choose altcoin for trading  (Read 12049 times)
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:11:46 PM

To engage in trading in the crypto currency market, one must know this market well. You need to start with the old trusted crypto currency. However, it seems to me that bitcoin is not suitable for trading, since it has large commissions and a considerable amount of transactions. Bitcoin is more suitable for long-term investment. From altcoyins for this purpose is suitable Ethereum, Litecoin, monero and others.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Difftic

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:15:41 PM

To engage in trading in the crypto currency market, one must know this market well. You need to start with the old trusted crypto currency. However, it seems to me that bitcoin is not suitable for trading, since it has large commissions and a considerable amount of transactions. Bitcoin is more suitable for long-term investment. From altcoyins for this purpose is suitable Ethereum, Litecoin, monero and others.

I agree trading altcoin is not just as easy as 123 you need to know how it works fundamentals plus technical analysis is the key to have great profit.
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1254

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:24:23 PM

ETH has been altcoin trading king since years.

Ethereum is like Bitcoin, a store of value, an entry point for all ICO's and trading exchanges. Ethereum always have the value.
When you choose altcoin for trading you should look out for better investment parities. If you play with small money better percentage is desperately needed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:27:08 PM

because the altcoin is very a lot of choices, a lot of coins altcoin that have sprung up with varying prices. altcoin have a future very good and also movement rate.
Altcoin is good if you are a real gambler, with the cheap price you can stock a lot with different altcoins and we might make profit instantly when the price will pump. There are a lot of new coins that started cheap and just a short period of time the price pump so hard because investors sees great news and devs are working hard to follow its road map successfully.
Really altcoin if used by a skilled person will generate huge profits,
let's say with just trading in bittrex if the expert would surely know the moment to buy or sell it. and will give results.
To be honest, do not have trader on market can sure 100% they always winner on market, even sometimes whales still need take loss if their scenario cannot make trader on market going as their predict. Cool

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:31:07 AM

The amount of altcoin is overwhelming,
So I am confused to choose a good altcoin for trading, Can you please mention any coin whose price is stable, So I can include it in my trading list,
I once had a bitter experience, I bought altcoin, but in the end it did not sell And lost from the market,  For example digieuro

You should update frequently about newly introduced coins into the market for example BQX. Usually the coin has a pretty good exchange rate. Provided that there should be able to see the exchange rate that has a good quality. If for trading altcoin better short term. Substitute ETH, BCC, LTC, Etc.
The problem is that the op wants to trade a stable coin and that is almost impossible, even one of the most stable coins like bitcoin can have wild price swings in the matter of weeks, so the op will have to get used to these movements in the market, since those movements are going to be present for a long time.
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:03:53 AM

The amount of altcoin is overwhelming,
So I am confused to choose a good altcoin for trading, Can you please mention any coin whose price is stable, So I can include it in my trading list,
I once had a bitter experience, I bought altcoin, but in the end it did not sell And lost from the market,  For example digieuro

I think there is no altcoin that have a stable price, most of them are not stable. Especially when the price of bitcoin decrease/increase, it will affect the price of altcoin for sure. My advice is before you trading that altcoin, it's better to find many information about that coin first. If the dev will announce some big news about that altcoin, go buy it because the price will increase for sure.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
andrei56

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:47:08 PM

because the altcoin is very a lot of choices, a lot of coins altcoin that have sprung up with varying prices. altcoin have a future very good and also movement rate.
Altcoin is good if you are a real gambler, with the cheap price you can stock a lot with different altcoins and we might make profit instantly when the price will pump. There are a lot of new coins that started cheap and just a short period of time the price pump so hard because investors sees great news and devs are working hard to follow its road map successfully.
Really altcoin if used by a skilled person will generate huge profits,
let's say with just trading in bittrex if the expert would surely know the moment to buy or sell it. and will give results.
To be honest, do not have trader on market can sure 100% they always winner on market, even sometimes whales still need take loss if their scenario cannot make trader on market going as their predict. Cool
Correct there is not a way to win all the time in the market, I always think of the market as a game, is there a single person that wins every single game they play? Yes but there are very few, most other players lose some games and the same logic needs to be applied to trading since it is impossible for most people to win every single trade and we need to accept that fact.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:30:47 AM

Everytime the xem fall sharply i always buy because i think this is good for invest,try xem in choosing some altcoins this is best
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:31:36 AM

to start tradingquickly select new coins because the movement is definitely fast and we can benefit from it. but for long trading choose a potential coin and also coin which has dev who always update the latest news about the coin. For long term trading i suggest to choose stratis, ETH, WAVES, WINGS
betadin66

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:39:47 AM

thats right, it is bitcoin as a long term investment and also as a reference coin other prices.
I think trading using bitcoin is one of the bad things, and trading using Ethereum is the best thing
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:02:24 PM

thats right, it is bitcoin as a long term investment and also as a reference coin other prices.
I think trading using bitcoin is one of the bad things, and trading using Ethereum is the best thing
Yeah, trading is a dangerous job and we need a lot of patience plus smartness to make good profits in trading. Trading is quite risky and bitcoins are the most expensive digital currencies. We cannot waste our time precious bitcoins in trading.

I personally also believe that altcoins are best for trading whereas bitcoins are good as long term investments.
andrei56

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:10:56 PM

to start tradingquickly select new coins because the movement is definitely fast and we can benefit from it. but for long trading choose a potential coin and also coin which has dev who always update the latest news about the coin. For long term trading i suggest to choose stratis, ETH, WAVES, WINGS
That does not seem like the best advice what I mean is a newbie is probably not going to be able to react as quickly to the signals that the market sends as an experimented trader so I think it is better to start with a market that does not move as much in order to learn the ropes of trading.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:04:38 PM

i think where to trade is one to consider too
some platforms keeps on delisting coin more often than the others
in choosing altcoins i usually go for the the one who has the deep dump then do a short trade
sometimes i hold some potential coins
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:58:36 PM

Buy ETC right now if you need short-term profit from trading.

Ethereum Classic and Ethereum, both are going to recover very soon from the damage.
Dikobit

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:20:24 PM

you need relatively stable coin with wave pattern, something that recover the dips in max 1-2 days so you qill never be stuck in the position
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:32:03 PM

ETH is a good investment but news coming from Russia central bank about rejecting bitcoin and altcoins to be treated as fiats so better to stay with bitcoin only for the coming week .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:36:24 PM

It is better to trade the coin that in top 10 if you don't have any experience or try to trade in small amount, trading alt coins is a bit tricky because the price is very unstable and the falling and rising is very fast and sometimes you need to wait for a long time, I suggest ETH or litecoin to trade, if you trade infamous coins maybe you need to wait for a very long time and sometimes you can lose all of your money
Litecoin just is a clone from Bitcoin, do you think it better than Monero, Dash or Zcash? Of course, I could not negate the community of Litecoin, it has a huge miner community and also has Asic for mining from 2011 or 2013 (I do not remember exact) till today Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: