Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:30:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexchange - Freezing Previous Signature Campaign  (Read 1118 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 11:36:09 AM

Hi folks,

We are freezing our old signature campaign.

Threads are here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2165922.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171266.0

Why?
1. We have come into a disagreement with our campaign manager.
2. We are admittedly inexperienced on this forum, and that ended up costing us. We are unfortunately accused of things we did not do. That is not the purpose of this campaign.
3. It was obviously mismanaged and messy. That is not helpful to anyone.

Before there's any kind of panic, anyone who has taken part and is eligible, WILL get paid.

Lastly, we have a campaign that is still running! We are currently managing it ourselves, stay tuned for updates. We appreciate your trust and confidence.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2178080.40

Our apologies for the confusion, we'll get our shit together.

Feel free to ask any question, we are here.

Stay tuned.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 11:43:10 AM

Seriously do you even reply you simply delete all the posts please stop spamming the forum you will get banned.

We are here, not deleting anything. Our previous campaigns were mismanaged unfortunately.

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:21:19 PM

Seriously do you even reply you simply delete all the posts please stop spamming the forum you will get banned.

Edit : Finally first of all why all your posts are moderated , second do you plan continue your campaign with escrow , second as you are a exchange can you verify the amount of funds you have because some run a ponzi scheme you can do it by signing a message with your btc address in which funds are stored.
Lastly why create a alt account google23 just to manage a campaign.
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:33:39 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 02:25:11 PM by Nexchange.co.uk

Edit : Finally first of all why all your posts are moderated , second do you plan continue your campaign with escrow , second as you are a exchange can you verify the amount of funds you have because some run a ponzi scheme you can do it by signing a message with your btc address in which funds are stored.
Lastly why create a alt account google23 just to manage a campaign.

1. Our posts were moderated on the advice of our previous campaign manager. We find the results of that regrettable.
2. Escrow, yes, we are looking into it. As soon as we figure the future of our campaign management, we'll be able to say what we'll do.
3. The google23 phenomenon is also a result of campaign management, which has changed.
4. Reserve proof - legit request. We have signed the following message with one of our wallet. Note that we don't re-use addresses, and this is one of our wallets currently in use.

Hello, I am Nexchange.co.uk
Confirm that this wallets it one of two of our coin storages.

Public key:
1QB39KGoc9ux4nZUAFt4MuZafmxomRvQ5r

Signature:
ICgLwypzwB8GoE8AzJQuROCARpwmtpdR4HGCNVXnPgGBNh4FxPvo8NayAthLUONFmAGjH7dgqH0NAbT Q1hw1774=

Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:40:59 PM

Removing your illegitimate negative rating you put on yahoo's account would be a start if you really want to set things right. Or don't, it's your word against one of the most trusted campaign managers on this forum.

That aside, why did you slash your sig campaign payout rates so much (using yahoo's rates as a base)? In case that isn't clear, this is what I mean:

From your previous campaign rates:

Member: .0005/post/wk

Using yahoo's most recent number of posts needed to get paid, 25, that is:

-> .0005 * 25 = 0.0125 BTC/wk
-> 0.0125 * 3260 = $40.75/wk (using BTC's current price on Bittrex)
-> 40.75 * 4 = $163/mth

Your current payout rate, $10/mth, is 16.3x less than that which is laughable to be very honest. I imagine the people that left their previous campaigns to join tyours weren't expecting that.

You also removed virtually all the rules and are basically encouraging people to sign up with all their alt accounts since, in your words, "[y]ou don't have to do anything, just update your profile once and grab the cash on a monthly basis!".

Edit:

[-- snip --]

[-- snip --]

3. The google23 phenomenon is also a result of campaign management, which has changed.

[-- snip --]

Meaning? You're creating yet another alt?
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:51:02 PM

Removing your illegitimate negative rating you put on yahoo's account would be a start if you really want to set things right. Or don't, it's your word against one of the most trusted campaign managers on this forum.

That aside, why did you slash your sig campaign payout rates so much (using yahoo's rates as a base)? In case that isn't clear, this is what I mean:

From your previous campaign rates:

Member: .0005/post/wk

Using yahoo's most recent number of posts needed to get paid, 25, that is:

-> .0005 * 25 = 0.0125 BTC/wk
-> 0.0125 * 3260 = $40.75/wk (using BTC's current price on Bittrex)
-> 40.75 * 4 = $163/mth

Your current payout rate, $10/mth, is 16.3x less than that which is laughable to be very honest. I imagine the people that left their previous campaigns to join tyours weren't expecting that.

You also removed virtually all the rules and are basically encouraging people to sign up with all their alt accounts since, in your words, "[y]ou don't have to do anything, just update your profile once and grab the cash on a monthly basis!".

Edit:

[-- snip --]

[-- snip --]

[-- snip --]

Meaning? You're creating yet another alt?

1. Negative trust removed from Yahoo's account.
2. We currently self-manage our campaign. Stay tuned for news.
3. Rates - We're sorting this out asap.

Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:36:17 PM

Why don't you pay weekly? I am wondering, that still members particitipate after your show.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:43:27 PM

Self manage you can do that my question was why use another alt to manage it is obvious google is your account itself we are not dumb and secondly even if it is self managed why don't you escrow the funds they take 1% fees and gives assurance to your promoters.
About signing a address add a message nexechange wallet just public key isn't sufficient.

Why don't you pay weekly? I am wondering, that still members particitipate after your show.

Most likely it is their alt account as no work is required most don't care .
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:18:43 PM

Self manage you can do that my question was why use another alt to manage it is obvious google is your account itself we are not dumb and secondly even if it is self managed why don't you escrow the funds they take 1% fees and gives assurance to your promoters.
About signing a address add a message nexechange wallet just public key isn't sufficient.

Most likely it is their alt account as no work is required most don't care .

The message was signed, please take a look again.
As per introducing an escrow service, this is among the improvements we are currently working on.

Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:32:30 PM

We have some good news.

1. We have just paid everyone who participated in our closed campaigns. Here is the spreadsheet with all the info, incl TX ids of payments: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vnoj9zIMIaKvAooEqUmL5O_g36S-7S1PuhdWvc6zfZo/edit?usp=sharing

2. Our current campaign is now active with us managing it ourselves. Spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hqd5SYd2lvrFCeSV3i7M1XgV9Xg435M4Ip8k4Lb1lKg/edit#gid=0
We are not accepting more people (except for participants of the previous campaign who would like to continue with us).

3. We did not kick a reputable manager. google23 is an alt account of the same manager we had. We are unsure why he felt it necessary to create an alt account to run the new campaign, but it was what it was.

4. Our previous campaign manager encouraged us to open self-moderated posts and managed them as he saw fit. Going forward, we are no longer doing that.

2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:13:21 PM

This thread gets hotter since the offer is so good to be true. Anyway to OP I would like to ask if this New campaign pays weekly or monthly? And since the price is so good to be true why not put into escrow the funds allocated to the campaign?
I hope this can clear some queries around.
Thank you
And good luck everyone

Coiner_

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:15:16 PM

This thread gets hotter since the offer is so good to be true.

Indeed. The previous offer was too good to be true. The keyword being "previous".

Anyway to OP I would like to ask if this New campaign pays weekly or monthly? And since the price is so good to be true why not put into escrow the funds allocated to the campaign?

This is the thread of the current campaign. There's nothing ambiguous in there and those prices are far from being too good to be true.
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 09:23:12 AM

Apologies for the mixup with the address last time. Please check this.

Code:
1GdD2Am6wkH8wvcwRMuthghzDSZTMSr13E

Code:
This is one of the addresses owned by Nexchange.IO

Code:
IK2oWEFqMLGNp5nJ6Tj7Q2Q2394l9PDaO5kP54zVlgt7Eu2T19ZEf2Xega6F9nBRSriCwarMOi+y7g6IghwoJ0c=

TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:27:55 AM

Even though they froze their campaign, I received full payment for the posts I made while wearing their signature, I don't get the hostility towards them. They are guilty only of being disorganized and incoherent, I don't think it warrants the negative trust, but each to his/her own.
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:33:35 PM

Even though they froze their campaign, I received full payment for the posts I made while wearing their signature, I don't get the hostility towards them. They are guilty only of being disorganized and incoherent, I don't think it warrants the negative trust, but each to his/her own.

I too received full payment and they deserve their negative feedbacks to be deleted asap !

Update : I can see their negative feedbacks have been removed but sadly this can not happen to people like us  Sad
Coiner_

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:31:46 PM

I too received full payment and they deserve their negative feedbacks to be deleted asap !

Update : I can see their negative feedbacks have been removed but sadly this can not happen to people like us  Sad

That's because you're a ban evader who used to use alts to cheat. Your negative rating is well deserved.
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:42:37 PM

That's because you're a ban evader who used to use alts to cheat. Your negative rating is well deserved.

You are too young to talk about that and you don't even know that you are talking BS . If you have no idea what you want to get involved with then better GTFO .
Coiner_

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:34:19 PM

You are too young to talk about that and you don't even know that you are talking BS . If you have no idea what you want to get involved with then better GTFO .

That hyperemotional response does nothing help your case abhishek, at all. Wash your face then come back when you have something of substance to say, mmkay?
Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:41:56 PM

Third campaign payouts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2178080.msg23107957#msg23107957
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: