Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:48:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do ? Your suggestions please.  (Read 2278 times)
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:19:29 PM

I thought that there was an instantaneous decrease in ethereum with bitcoin.and after these events I thought of as a momentary decrease, I got 50 ethereum  from 260 dollars. I can not decide what to do with certain levels. Of course, it is not right to make sales like this.my mind came up with the idea of joining an ico or a going ico . I thought maybe I could save the damage in this way, but I'm not quite sure. what should i do? Should not I?I've been loss since the day. I do not want to loss any more, but I can not find a solution. I am delighted to share your ideas in this regard.
Hi, I think you're right that it would be better if you will use your ETH to invest in different ICOs just make sure that it has the potential on growing or make sure that it is profitable and i do know that you know that you should study first the timeline of there ICOs before Investing. Goodluck.
Everyone has his own way of looking up at the things. I consider if ETH to be the good choice but actually it is not that much good choice as it seems to be. ETH is only good for day trading and that’s all. You can never rely on ETH if you are planning for long term investment or even holding. Go for ETH only when you are good at day trading and only then it will help you earn a good amount of profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:34:09 AM

If you have 50 ethereum in your wallet and if you bought 260 dollars each. You cant lose money why? Because the price of ethereum as of now is 300 dollars and you earn profit not lose your money. I suggest hold your ethereum because for sure it will increase again the price. Or you can join to the ICO have ethereum investment and for sure it will grow but be careful while investing in ICO.
You are missing the point ETH may be at 300 dollars, but the price in dollars is not important because it is very likely that he bought that ETH with BTC and ETH has been crashing in terms of bitcoin since bitcoin outpaced ETH growth after the hard fork so if the op converts to BTC now he will lose a lot of money in terms of BTC, he needs to hold in the hope ETH goes up once again, that may be possible but it is going to take a lot of time.

+1

I think Ethereum has greater potential than Bitcoin at the moment. It is simply used by so many businesses and relied on by so many that it has to go up. I think this is why Microsoft invested in it. Think about this... back when Microsoft was first growing, they eventually gained a monopoly as everyone was dependent on them. I think ETH is the same sort of thing and it is no coincidence that Microsoft is part of it.
If I had some money to spare I will invest in ETH, ETH is very far away from its all time high when you look at it in terms of bitcoin, I will not be surprised if that all time high was surpassed in the next year, which means that you could easily double your money in a very short amount of time, so the entry point is great for anyone looking for a solid coin that is relatively cheap.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:41:31 AM

I thought that there was an instantaneous decrease in ethereum with bitcoin.and after these events I thought of as a momentary decrease, I got 50 ethereum  from 260 dollars. I can not decide what to do with certain levels. Of course, it is not right to make sales like this.my mind came up with the idea of joining an ico or a going ico . I thought maybe I could save the damage in this way, but I'm not quite sure. what should i do? Should not I?I've been loss since the day. I do not want to loss any more, but I can not find a solution. I am delighted to share your ideas in this regard.
I think you have got your answer today.

What all was needed was PATIENCE!

Never get panic when your investment is going through a dip that too when you have invested in the second most popular coin with decent potential. Such coins can always recover. Unless you have invested in a very small cap coin with shit potential, never panic.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:19:40 AM

I don’t see the need for you to be worried. Ethereum is the most promising altcoin in the market today and I don’t think any dip/dump like what happening on bitcoin is an alarming signs for collapse.

I don’t agree to those who advice to go invest in ICO that would be a much riskier than holding it. If ever you have decided to do so make a good study about it and research before joining/investing.

Better to be patience and think a positive future of the coins your holding than making an orthodox decision that might be unworthy or even disastrous.
I’m not sure I will use the word promising when referring to ETH, ETH has already delivered on its promises so it is a reality, but at the same time that means that ETH cannot grow as much as other coins since its market cap is huge so at the end it is about what you want, if you want a solid coin invest in ETH but if you want to take your chances then investing in other altcoins can be a good choice.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:41:20 AM

If you have 50 ethereum in your wallet and if you bought 260 dollars each. You cant lose money why? Because the price of ethereum as of now is 300 dollars and you earn profit not lose your money. I suggest hold your ethereum because for sure it will increase again the price. Or you can join to the ICO have ethereum investment and for sure it will grow but be careful while investing in ICO.
You are missing the point ETH may be at 300 dollars, but the price in dollars is not important because it is very likely that he bought that ETH with BTC and ETH has been crashing in terms of bitcoin since bitcoin outpaced ETH growth after the hard fork so if the op converts to BTC now he will lose a lot of money in terms of BTC, he needs to hold in the hope ETH goes up once again, that may be possible but it is going to take a lot of time.

+1

I think Ethereum has greater potential than Bitcoin at the moment. It is simply used by so many businesses and relied on by so many that it has to go up. I think this is why Microsoft invested in it. Think about this... back when Microsoft was first growing, they eventually gained a monopoly as everyone was dependent on them. I think ETH is the same sort of thing and it is no coincidence that Microsoft is part of it.
If I had some money to spare I will invest in ETH, ETH is very far away from its all time high when you look at it in terms of bitcoin, I will not be surprised if that all time high was surpassed in the next year, which means that you could easily double your money in a very short amount of time, so the entry point is great for anyone looking for a solid coin that is relatively cheap.
Its because of some issues as of now, that is why there is a great impact in other alternate coins such as ethereum, but it doesn't mean that Eth is a bad investment. If it will happen to me as of now i would invest in ethereum since i see a great potential in it, and some have said that it hasn't reach the all time high, i think yes its not yet maybe next year.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:08:00 AM

In my own opinion,you need to work hard to earn bitcoin.you need be atleast jr. Member .just keep on posting and join a signature campaign so that you can earn and dont lose hope this is just the beginning of being rich soon.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:15:10 AM

In my own opinion,you need to work hard to earn bitcoin.you need be atleast jr. Member .just keep on posting and join a signature campaign so that you can earn and dont lose hope this is just the beginning of being rich soon.

Along with the signature campaign one can also start trading if they are aware of the basic rules and have some understanding of the trading art. Also a freelancing work is a good job where you posts your skills and accordingly if people require they may hire you for their work and you will get paid in btc as a work done for them.
Anthonyxx

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:46:15 AM

The best thing to do is hold bro.This way you might make profit,but if you sell it right away you're sure you'll be in loss.
I would also not advise you to join ICOs,if you do not have enough experience.Out of all the ICO's maybe 10 percent is profitable,so stay away if you're not sure what it's about.
They got great marketing skills,and they prey on desperate people like you.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:58:15 AM

use a few percent for trading and partly follow ico with a good project. you can see that ico can be profitable by looking at bounty managers, reasonable projects with coin allocation, roadmap and country origin and team inside. more thoroughly highly recommended
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:55:48 AM

The best thing to do is hold bro.This way you might make profit,but if you sell it right away you're sure you'll be in loss.
I would also not advise you to join ICOs,if you do not have enough experience.Out of all the ICO's maybe 10 percent is profitable,so stay away if you're not sure what it's about.
They got great marketing skills,and they prey on desperate people like you.
There are so many options available but all these options are not suitable for you. There will be only few of the options which will match your skillset. You need to search for those options which matches with your skills. Trading, holding, mining and joining signature campaign all are good but it is you who has to decide which one out of these is the most favorable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: