Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Crypto-Apartments Germany  (Read 912 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crypto-Apartments (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:41:32 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 01:14:50 PM by Crypto-Apartments

ICO HAS ENDED!
ETHER PAYBACK:https://crypto-apartments.com/#PayBack
We are not responsible for the domains from September 11, 2018! Except these are sold before then I write this, this is the case!

Crypto Apartments ICO is starting on September 30, 2017, 00:00 PM UTC. And it is ending at October 30, 2017 00:00 PM UTC
Project Website:https://crypto-apartments.com/

Welcome to Crypto Apartments the Worlds first Crowdfunding Residential building ICO. That builds Real Apartments!
Crypto Apartments is investing in Germanys best Citys. E.G. Berlin, München, Köln and Stuttgart.

All token holders will have the right to receive 30%* of the Company profits.
Except founder accounts will don't get any Profit Share! Founder Tokens will only be used when Company Capital are needed.

The Crypto Apartments project is a residential solution to housing shortages in Germany. In Germany, there is an acute shortage of housing in urban areas, that already existed before the refugee crisis in 2015. The key elements of Crypto Apartments is to establish an ecosystem in which all services are integrated such as House construction, Property management, Rental service and Janitor service.

During the construction phase and thereafter you can watch a public live webcam for each building. On https://crypto-apartments.com/
Also we build a Web and App Platform where can residents Pay their Rents with bank transfer and crypto currencies Like Bitcoin „BTC“, Ethereum „ETH“ Smart contracts. See there living House via Open Live Webcam. And for Keyless Door Entry will this app also be used.

https://i.imgur.com/NX1ubKF.png
Demo App

These buildings have to be built according to the „EnEV“ regulation to obtain a building license. According to the German guideline „EnEV“ for new Buildings. We build these Buildings according to the guideline „KfW-Effizienzhaus“ to accomplish the „EnEV“ guideline. These forms are decisive factor for the energetic quality of the property to obtain a building license.
Once the building have been completed, they are Rented or Sold and managed by Crypto Apartments.

Except founder accounts will don't get any Profit Share! Founder Tokens will only be used when some Company Capital are needed.

We will Reinvest around 20% of the Profit of the Rents to Build more Building to increase the over all Profit. That also increase the earnings for all Token holders.

https://i.imgur.com/EJs041N.png

I and my Team are looking forward to your support. We would also be glad to see you on participate the German "Richtfest" Topping out.

Greetings

Hannes Uhlmann

WHITEPAPER WITH BUSINESS MODEL:WHITEPAPER WITH BUSINESS MODEL PDF
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:TERMS AND CONDITIONS PDF
PRIVACY POLICY:PRIVACY POLICY PDF

Token Name:Crypto Apartments
Token Symbol:CAA
ICO Token Supply:No limit. Remaining tokens will be destroyed.
500.000.000.000 CAA Costs: 1 Ethereum
Bounty Programm:You will receive 10% of all Crypto Apartments Token (CAA) your referees have purchased on your Ethereum Wallet.
Telegram Group:@CryptoApartmentsICO
Twitter:@CryptoApartment
Medium:@Crypto.Apartments
GitHub:CRA-ICO-TOKEN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cok_elat

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:36:39 PM

Crypto Apartments ICO is starting on September 30, 2017, 00:00 PM UTC. And it is ending at October 30, 2017 00:00 PM UTC

Welcome to Crypto Apartments the Worlds first Crowdfunding Residential building ICO. That builds Real Apartments!
Crypto Apartments is investing in Germanys best Citys. E.G. Berlin, München, Köln and Stuttgart.

All token holders will have the right to receive 30%* of the Company profits.
Except founder accounts will don't get any Profit Share! Founder Tokens will only be used when some Company Capital are needed.

The Crypto Apartments project is a residential solution to housing shortages in Germany. That already existed before the refugee crisis in 2015. The key elements of Crypto Apartments is to establish an ecosystem in which all services are integrated such as House construction, Property management, Rental service and Janitor service.

Also we build a Web Platform where can residents Pay their Rents with bank transfer and crypto currencies Like Bitcoin „BTC“, Ethereum „ETH“ Smart contracts.

Demo App

These buildings have to be built according to the „EnEV“ regulation to obtain a building license. According to the German guideline „EnEV“ for new Buildings. We build these Buildings according to the guideline „KfW-Effizienzhaus“ to accomplish the „EnEV“ guideline. These forms are decisive factor for the energetic quality of the property to obtain a building license.
Once the building have been completed, they are Rented or Sold and managed by Crypto Apartments.

We will Reinvest around 20% of the Profit of the Rents to Build more Building to increase the over all Profit. That also increase the earnings for all Token holders.

WHITEPAPER WITH BUSINESS MODEL:WHITEPAPER WITH BUSINESS MODEL PDF
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:TERMS AND CONDITIONS PDF
PRIVACY POLICY:PRIVACY POLICY PDF

Token Name:Crypto Apartments
Token Symbol:CRA
ICO Token Supply:500000000
50 CRA Costs:1 Ethereum
Twitter:@CryptoApartment
Medium:@Crypto.Apartments
GitHub:CRA-ICO-TOKEN

quote for images. it will be a pleasant to reserve indonesian translation for this thread. PM me if you need it. i'm waiting for bounty campaign.
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:40:30 PM

This project has as one of the objective to use the blockchain for acquisition and rental of real estate?

OI
HappyCrypto

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:55:31 PM

I don't see any need for blockchain using in your project
Crypto-Apartments (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:06:18 AM

This project has as one of the objective to use the blockchain for acquisition and rental of real estate?

Yes tenants can pay their rent and purchases our objects with Bitcoin and Ethereum.
We do not need a separate blockchain system for this work.

The CRA tokens are only available as an investment in profit shares.

Greetings Hannes
Crypto-Apartments (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:15:39 AM

I don't see any need for blockchain using in your project

@HappyCrypto
We are using the blockchain only for the CRA Tokens. Every CRA Token holders receives a 30% profit sharing from the Crypto-Apartments UG.
Tenants can pay with the app directly with Bitcoin or Ethereum to rent their or directly with the blockchains.

Greetings Hannes
DarkGoddess

Activity: 224

Stars can't shine without darkness.

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:34:54 AM

Interesting concept, not sure it will work.

I Would Rather Get Lost By Making My Way Than Following One's Path And Lose Myself.
Crypto-Apartments (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:49:54 PM

Interesting concept, not sure it will work.

In Germany, there is an acute shortage of housing in urban areas. Many people are looking for a new apartment for almost 5 years.
If you are interessted you i have a newspaper article in German but Google Translate is not so bad from German to English  Smiley

http://www.tagesspiegel.de/politik/eine-million-wohnungen-zu-wenig-gebaut-der-wohnungsmangel-erreicht-die-mittelschicht/20021944.html

Greetings Hannes
maxxmmichell

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:58:40 PM

Waiting for the project desperately!Mesmerised by the name.Gives an extra confidence for investing in!
Casatokuser

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:41:41 AM

I cannot find any proof of needed experience in the real estate investment field on your website.
Especially under the team section.
More information is needed here to make a reliable investment decision as well as on the project severity.

Short CVs of team members would help  Wink
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:35:23 AM

I just found a project with a real estate concept like this, unique and very promising, I think this concept is smart, I will watch this project, like a good idea to join
Richardnoordsche

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:11:06 PM

real estate projects always get special attention from me, but this is a new concept for me, this is a promising project, we both do not know what, whether the project will be successful in the future or will fail. Hopefully this project is successful
Crypto-Apartments (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:21:33 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 05:45:51 AM by Crypto-Apartments

ICO HAS STARTED  Wink
Token Sale Contribution Address:
0x45cd53d5116cafdea530670175fefe2f96c61488
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:56:05 AM

Interesting with simple concepts and I think this project can be a success
By the way is there minimum limit to join ??
Crypto-Apartments (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:36:01 AM

The ICO was not successful.
Therefore, all investors have their invested money - transaction fees back!

https://crypto-apartments.com/#PayBack
imitatorsethyl

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:21:55 AM

Finally something of my interest.
crypto_81

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:07:03 AM

Hey, sorry to hear that it didn't the ICO didn't work.
However, the whole topic is becoming increasingly relevant in Germany. Check out this thread for new ICOs in Germany https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2590952.msg26372680#msg26372680
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: