Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:08:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Once again,BTC is back  (Read 4732 times)
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:51:46 PM

Good news.BTC price is recovering and its now $3,390.I think the panic drama has ended and ray of hope is seen once again.

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE
everything has come back now, when Bitcoin has a price of about $ 4000. I'm sure now everyone has returned happy from the panic that happened in the last few weeks.
This was meant to happen from the beginning of the dip. If people were thinking that bitcoin will keep on decreasing and become worth 0 dollars then obviously it was just a foolish dream. Bitcoins was just testing his real supporters and the smart ones would have actually bought good amounts of it when it was 3200 dollars. Finally the nightmare is over and now everyone is waiting for November.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:11:42 AM

Bitcoin cost is unpredictable. What's more, regardless of the way that China restricted bitcoin, Chinese trades as yet shutting, numerous Chinese holders will dump till the finish of month I figure bitcoin value touch 4400$ at that point fall around 3500$
That is the beauty of bitcoin actually. There are so many hard times for the bitcoins in past and recently we all have observed that the things were against bitcoins. What that CEO Morgan said, and what all these Chinese made with bitcoin, it should’ve been died. But we all see the fantastic rise of bitcoins after this much turmoil and it will go higher.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:42:35 PM

It natural. Bitcoin price always pumps and dumps. But Bitcoin is the king of the crypto world. No one can stop Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin price was the dump for China's ban. But it pumps again.
nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 05:44:35 PM

I think there are still many beginners who do not know about the bitcoin cycle. as we know the dump is just temporary and everything will be back to normal in a few moments.

Wishcoin.IO

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 06:19:59 PM

While the volatility of Bitcoin can cause fluctuation across the board of all Altcoins, I have noticed in recent months that Bitcoins volatility can be independent of other Altcoins.

This is only a good sign that Bitcoin and other Altcoins are becoming more dominant in their standing as independently recognised cryptocurrencies. We can only see this as a good sign, that Bitcoin is consistently growing and some even forecast its growth to only currently be 10% of its potential within the next 20 years.
Bruce Wayne

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:29:55 PM

Bitcoin has been pretty volatile but personally i've been enjoying it. Do like the rich folk... when things are down, Buy Buy Buy!

Join My Newsletter (Free) By Shooting Me A Message On Here With Your Email Address. 1st Newsletter Goes Out in December! Happy Trading.
Cryptoearner

Activity: 322

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:36:54 AM

Bitcoin has been pretty volatile but personally i've been enjoying it. Do like the rich folk... when things are down, Buy Buy Buy!
Yes Bitcoin is now on track. But but slowly it is increasing. Don't know what will happen next with Price

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:38:52 AM

It natural. Bitcoin price always pumps and dumps. But Bitcoin is the king of the crypto world. No one can stop Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin price was the dump for China's ban. But it pumps again.
I also think that Bitcoin price always pumps and dumps, this is the process of cryptocurrency even an ICO. so that that process should be taken as a natural process, without pumping this type of system will not be popular, so it also needs for becoming a popular business platform.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:56:07 PM

Good news.BTC price is recovering and its now $3,390.I think the panic drama has ended and ray of hope is seen once again.

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE
everything has come back now, when Bitcoin has a price of about $ 4000. I'm sure now everyone has returned happy from the panic that happened in the last few weeks.
This was meant to happen from the beginning of the dip. If people were thinking that bitcoin will keep on decreasing and become worth 0 dollars then obviously it was just a foolish dream. Bitcoins was just testing his real supporters and the smart ones would have actually bought good amounts of it when it was 3200 dollars. Finally the nightmare is over and now everyone is waiting for November.
There is always a pump after every dump and it is the special characteristics of bitcoin and it has recovered from the 3000USD and this shows the determination and motivation of the investor and those who were talking about its zero value now their mouths are wide open and they are wondering that what happened and this is the time when profits comes,
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:06:08 PM

hardfork is coming gyz be ready to buy some BTC.. maintain your portfolio

Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:47:27 PM

Yes and it will go back down again , it will keep going like this with 20% swings.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:03:24 PM

the rise and fall of bitcoin prices is certainly a fluctuation system found in the bitcoin system, so this is the uniqueness of bitcoin performance that triggers interest for traders to make their trading transactions in bitcoin.dan now bitcoin prices began to increase after a few weeks yesterday had dropped drastically.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:10:00 PM

The Bitcoin's price is rising again and it is actually over 4800$. That's awesome and its in fact encouraging so many people to start using and trading this crypto currency. Its also motivating more holders because most of the old ones are already in profit with such price.
Thats why Bitcoin still the best and more attractive crypto until now.
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:17:56 PM

If we look at bitcoin prices today, I think it's amazing, bitcoin prices have gone up in recent days and today it have reached $ 4800, now the price is very close to $ 5000. and with what's happening right now I think bitcoin can reach $ 5000 in this month. Maybe in time there has been a massive bitcoin purchase that made the price go up drastically.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:21:05 PM

Yes and it will go back down again , it will keep going like this with 20% swings.
Yes it's back, but remember bitcoin still a volatile and always changing in value in the othe words fluctuates.We knows bitcoin is strong contender which will never loose whatever might happens around.  Soon we will experience this suddenly crash and dump but as of now I am hoping that this will be for a long term. But now let welcome it's comeback.

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:31:45 PM

Yes and we will back bitcoin again once the price goes down. However, most of us here are extreme happy to see that bitcoin is finally back and I'm sure that most of us here have plans already in place if ever the price goes to $5000. As for me, I would hold on it and not sell if $5000 mark is reach. Last time if was a mental barrier for traders, slowly off loading their coins. But I hope that once $5000 is touch its gonna be sustainable and we wont' see any dumping. Anyone of you selling bitcoin when it reaches $5000?
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:39:30 PM

There are market fluctuations but you cannot see the market movements as a simple pump and dump scheme,you could find those similarities with some coins in the crypto currency market which is pumped and dumped hard,but bitcoin is not meant for that,most of the traders are afraid and most of the time the market goes down simply because of fake news and nothing else.
xaxistech

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:42:55 PM

Yes i really think the same, it is common to see that the price is rising up again, we have seen this a lot of times, and we can see the same patterns in the charts a lot of times if we really pay attention to it.
but yes, the price will probably touch $5000 before the end of the week, a lot of people are overbuying bitcoins because they want to re-stock their portfolio with them before the hard fork of november, and the same happened on august.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:43:14 PM

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE
Yes, it is a good news to me and all of us. Although China banned the bitcoin in their country but still bitcoin is increasing its price and bumped up into its peak that is like it is an unstoppable one.

stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:59:38 PM

After the Chinese decision of banning ICO and trading in bitcoin, the price of bitcoin reduced to as low as 2900 dollars from 4700 dollars. The other cause was the statement of the CEO of the American company “Dimon”, but the trust of the people built again and they have invested in large number and once again the market cap and the price is on the way upwards which is highly appreciable by the investors and the traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: