Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:12:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you shouldn't buy from BAIKAL - JUST DON'T  (Read 3788 times)
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:45:21 PM

Same is the case for iBeLink they keep on telling you to read T&C as long as its in their favor and as soon as its against them they will become rude with you.

I do wonder if innosilicon has the same ways of dealing with customers.
Maybe is something about the national attitude.

Not sure, but heard that greed makes people's attitude difficult to tackle

I do really think it's only a matter of character.

and like in case of iBeLink what could be more funny that when they violate their own T&C (the ones which they drafted themselves) they will still blame you for their violation...Lol...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tai_Pan (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:48:49 PM

Same is the case for iBeLink they keep on telling you to read T&C as long as its in their favor and as soon as its against them they will become rude with you.

and like in case of iBeLink what could be more funny that when they violate their own T&C (the ones which they drafted themselves) they will still blame you for their violation...Lol...

It really, really wouldn't surprise me.
It seems that it's a very hard thing in our days to say: yes, I fucked up, not you and I'm sorry.
It's much more simple to blame no matter who or what than to admit your own fault.

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:00:40 PM

It seems that it's a very hard thing in our days to say: yes, I fucked up, not you and I'm sorry.
It's much more simple to blame no matter who or what than to admit your own fault.

I wish Americans and Europeans jump into mining machines atleast they do admit their mistakes and compensate.
Tai_Pan (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:02:41 PM

I wish Americans and Europeans jump into mining machines atleast they do admit their mistakes and compensate.

Yeah, I'd wish that too.The unattractive thing about USA and EU is that electricity is pretty expensive compared to Asia

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:07:45 PM

Yeah, I'd wish that too.The unattractive thing about USA and EU is that electricity is pretty expensive compared to Asia

I heard Russians and Japanese are jumping in next year
Tai_Pan (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:11:44 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 06:52:56 PM by Tai_Pan

Those are just rumors / statements / intentions.From words to facts it's a shit long way

I heard Russians and Japanese are jumping in next year

Those are just rumors / statements / intentions.From words to facts it's a shit long way

Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:11:23 PM

I agree with OP regarding Baikal.. I was in a similiar situation before. btc exchange rate was crazy! opted for wire instead. they couldn't honour my full order quantity. made sure I never will be doing any business with them again.

I have to disagree with you. I feel ibelink has one of the best customer service compared to ALL of the other hardware manufacturers. Qing was always accessible, he always answered my calls or messages. I had a few issues regarding my order and he made sure to always correct it. I highly respect ibelink and their customer service!
Now the ibelink dm11g T&C.. oh man!
Tai_Pan (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:17:00 PM

I agree with OP regarding Baikal.. I was in a similiar situation before. btc exchange rate was crazy! opted for wire instead. they couldn't honour my full order quantity. made sure I never will be doing any business with them again.

I have to disagree with you. I feel ibelink has one of the best customer service compared to ALL of the other hardware manufacturers. Qing was always accessible, he always answered my calls or messages. I had a few issues regarding my order and he made sure to always correct it. I highly respect ibelink and their customer service!
Now the ibelink dm11g T&C.. oh man!

I for one can't be pro or against ibelink as I don't own any of their miners nor have I ever contacted them.
So......I'll keep my fingers at rest on this one  Smiley

Chan8 what country are you from?

TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:46:40 PM

NOTE:
WE ARE TALKING HERE ABOUT THE ORIGINAL BAIKAL AND NOT ABOUT SOME SCAM SERVICE PRETENDING TO BE THEM.
If you support this road I've taken please be kind and share this topic wherever you can.Let's help baikal change as it has a beautiful piece of hardware.

I do invite all the members who had any type of issues ordering from BAIKAL to come forward and post here.
I do plan to go to the sky and beyond with what I'm going to write here.
I will share this post on every forum I am part of and on every social media I have.
So let's make together this utter nonsense correct as I hope BAIKAL will do something about it in the very near future.

I will state here my entire experience with them.For some of my statements I will post proof but for some I have none because it happened a while ago.
Please keep in mind that I only wanted to buy 1 unit each time.

So I've been trying to buy a BAIKAL since they had the 1st model of Quad ( the one with 600 MH ).
Always got no reply on email / skype / facebook.
On skype I was able to see that baikal was active after I sent the message but no reply.
I also sent messages on skype while they were active but no reply.
On facebook my messages were showed as "seen" but no reply.

Then the cube arrived ( with 300 MH ).
Same situation, no reply.

Then the QUAD CUBE ( 1200 MH ).
Of course I tried to contact them again and buy 1 unit.After a couple of tries I got a reply on skype telling me that I can make an order.Needless to say I was exploding of happiness.
Baikal asked me to make the order via email which I did.They replied in minutes with this text:
Subject: Re: new order as we talked on skype

Date: Friday, April 28, 2017, 12:07 PM

Hi,Thank you for your support on

baikal.Total cost:cost of miner+cost

of delivery=3196+147 =

3343usdBTC:2.906btcAddress:

126Z6e4rMC8cXMQFBc26n6usTw1ZeP1eUaPlease send

me a screenshot when your payment get at least two

confirmation on blockchian.best

regards.baikal

Our

cutting-edge technology creates a brighter future for

you!Web:

www.baikalminer.com 丨 Skype: baikalminerMain-Email:baikal@baikalminer.com

While I was in the middle of making the payment I realised that the amount of BTC they asked is not at all equal to the amount of USD they wrote.In fact what they asked as BTC was, at that time, 600$ more.
I mean I was full aware of the different value exchanges give to BTC but nowhere in this world the difference would be so big ( 600$ ).
So I wrote them on skype and got no answer and I sent them this email:
I wanted to pay you but there is something wrong and on Skype nobody answers.
You wrote "3196+147 =3343usd BTC:2.906btc."
But 2.906 BTC is 3920 USD and not 3343.I know that exchange is different but that much I don't think so.
Please check and let me know.
I have the money ready.
What do you think? NO REPLY.

I was so disgusted by their tactics that I didn't even bother trying to get an A900 or a Giant.I gave up on them as a company.

Then, 3 days ago I saw they tweeted something.I saw the tweet about their GIANT X10 and I decided I have to try this.I went to their website but there was still only the old Giant model...so I asked myself WTF?!?
So about 10-15 minutes after the tweet I sent them a message on skype stating that I want to buy and just to be sure I sent them an email also.
Couple of hours later no reply so I went to bed telling myself that it's going to be all ok now because I was at least among the first 50 people who stated they want to order.

The 2nd day in the morning still no reply so I really got into fuckin' hulk rage mode.
On facebook nothing, on twitter nothing, on the website they still had the old model of GIANT.WHAT THE DOUBLE FUCK?!?
I went on skype and wrote a couple of messages.Finally they replied.
This is what followed:
now really guys. I want to buy your products. Why are you so difficult to get along with. I want 5 units, I am willing to pay in advance just to be put on the waiting list for the next batch. come on, let's work on this together and figure something out

baikalminer:
 I will try to apply one for you

Price at 1188usd/pcs, discount is not available.
Delivery time at the end of October.
Payment only available at BANK Transfer USD.

When you are ready, please start a new email and send to our official email baikal@baikalminer.com.

Email please detail out below info:
- Purchase quantity: XXX
- Payment method: bank wire usd
- Shipping address: (Receiver, Detailed address, Zip code, Phone)
- Any special demands:

thank you. i will send the email asap. can i get on the next batch waiting list with the other 4 pieces?Sent on:Wed?email sent.are you still here?

I sent them the email and they replied within hours, I was happy again:
Hi,

Thank you for your Support and Trust on Baikal.

Total cost:(before sending miner we will contact you for taking shipping charge)
Machine:1188usd

Bank info for payment please check from attached file. (Payment comments you can write your name ). Quotation only valid for 2 days since we send this email.

When you done with payment, please provide the payment voucher and the passport of the Remitter. If paid under name of company, then please provide the copy of its business license. All files will be deleted as soon as we send out your parcel.

Different areas takes different time for receiving payment, please be patience after you done the payment, we will inform you as soon as we confirm your payment. Please be note we will not be responsible for the delay of confirming due to the missing of required files, please understand.

Best regards.
Baikal miner

The second day I tried to make the bank transfer via the internet banking.It gave some "validation failure" error.I said to myself that maybe I am a dumbass and I put some wrong info.
Tried again with attention.The same error.
I sent them this email:
Guys, I tried several times paying you with bank transfer but my bank always gives me "validation failure".
I think something is wrong or incomplete with the details you provided for payment.
Can I pay you using another service, please ( bitcoin, paypal, skrill )?

In 15 hours my order will expire and I really really don't want to miss the chance of buying from you.

Hours passed and nothing.Tried on skype:

hello
are you available for 3 minutes? please

Hello, Thank you very much for your support. I am really sorry to let you know that this batch of Giant X10 pre-sale are all booked up. Because this batch only have a small quantity, I am sorry can not meet all customers’ demands Please keep an eye on our facebook or website, we will update to website as soon as second pre-sale on line. Thank youBaikal miner

yes, I know that. do you have 3 free minutes for a quick chat? please

You have to realise that I was by now in a state pretty similar to a shock.
I mean I made an order, you agreed, you sent the payment details, I was willing to pay and now you tell me it's all booked ?!?
I am one of the people who has 1 unit booked..........WHAT THE TRIPLE FUCK YOUR MOMMA'S DEAD RELATIVES Huh??!!!!!?Huh
Of course no more replies on skype.....
I went on twitter and I saw that they tweeted minutes before that the batch is all sold.On their website still nothing.

Then I also received an email to which I replied:
I have one of the booked miners!!!!
My email was about a failing payment.
I cannot pay with the bank.
Please focus and read again my previous email

On Sep 15, 2017, at 6:36, baikal <baikal@baikalminer.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am really sorry to let you know that this batch of Giant X10 pre-sale are all booked up. Because this batch only have a small quantity, I am sorry can not meet all customers' demands. Please kindly hold on the transfer.

Please keep an eye on our facebook or website, we will update to website as soon as second pre-sale on line.

Thank you
Baikal miner

Again full hulk rage mode.Went on skype:

hello

Hello, Thank you very much for your support. I am really sorry to let you know that this batch of Giant X10 pre-sale are all booked up. Because this batch only have a small quantity, I am sorry can not meet all customers’ demands Please keep an eye on our facebook or website, we will update to website as soon as second pre-sale on line. Thank youBaikal miner

the bank won't let me complete the transaction to your bank. please advise. another way of payment is available?

From:baikalminer I'm really sorry, because this is our first sale. The quantity is very small. We didn't think of too many people buying it, so now we don't have any quantity. I hope you understand
you can follow our facebook https://business.facebook.com/baikalminercom-495344187464643/?business_id=1354738364573505

but you booked, 1 for me and you sent me payment details.in the email you sent me you said the booking is valid for 2 days. that means today included
guys, god damn it, please reply:is my booking still valid or not?!?

From:baikalminer Sorry, because we are the first pre-sale, the quantity is relatively small, we did not expect too many customers to buy, so now there is no place, but we will launch the second batch of pre-sale as soon as possible, I hope you can understand

can you please stop using templates as an answer and really answer to what I am asking
Yesterday you booked 1 giant x10 for me
you asked. me. to make. the order on email
I did.You replied with the details for bank transfer payment "baikalminer - Wednesday 11:44> Price at 1188usd/pcs, discount is not available.Delivery time at the end of October.Payment only available at BANK Transfer USD.When you are ready, please start a new email and send to our official email baikalbaikalminer.com. Email please detail out below info:- Purchase quantity: XXX- Payment method: bank wire usd- Shipping address: (Receiver, Detailed address, Zip code, Phone)- Any special demands:"
this was your message to me. what the hell?

I gave them my email.

sorry, we don't have miner for you
We are subject to the receipt of the payment voucher

then why did you tell me to pay for one and sent me an email with the payment details?
do you want me to copy-paste here the email?
"Hi,Thank you for your Support and Trust on Baikal. Total cost:(before sending miner we will contact you for taking shipping charge)Machine:1188usd Bank info for payment please check from attached file. (Payment comments you can write your name ). Quotation only valid for 2 days since we send this email. When you done with payment, please provide the payment voucher and the passport of the Remitter. If paid under name of company, then please provide the copy of its business license. All files will be deleted as soon as we send out your parcel. Different areas takes different time for receiving payment, please be patience after you done the payment, we will inform you as soon as we confirm your payment. Please be note we will not be responsible for the delay of confirming due to the missing of required files, please understand. Best regards.Baikal miner.Our cutting-edge technology creates a brighter future for you!Web: www.baikalminer.com 丨 Skype: baikalminerEmail:baikalbaikalminer.com   丨 Facebook: baikalminer.officalSent on:9:37 am

But you didn't pay, and when you were asking other questions, someone else gave us the payment voucher, so we would keep it for those who already paid for it
So we give priority to those who pay the vouchers

as I emailed you the bank declines the transfer with the details you provided. you said the voucher is valid for 2 days. that will end in 6 hours

I think that's why I've told you many times, because there are so many people buying, we will certainly keep orders for those who are in the front payment. Isn't that fair?

no it is not fair. if you say something then stick to it. that would be an honorable thing to do. you said 2 days then let it be 2 days. plus it is a problem with validating your bank for the transfer

Sorry, we have no quota for the first batch at present, otherwise we will wait for your payment. We will launch the second presale as soon as possible. We will release it as soon as possible

what the fuck..... I thought you asian people have a devotion to honor and respect itself and to respect other people..... I am utterly disappointed

Meanwhile I went to the bank to try and make the payment manually with the help of a bank officer.The same result "validation failure" from the bank itself.The bank officer told me for sure it is something wrong or not accurate with the details provided.

Not too long ago they replied to my last email and I wrote them the last email they'll get from me:

Yeah....be honest and just say YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR CLIENTS and that's that.

--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 9/15/17, baikal <baikal@baikalminer.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: giant x10 order
To:
Date: Friday, September 15, 2017, 2:40 PM

hi,
Maybe next time we will
available for BTC.
You can also
follow us on facebook or twitter, wait for our upcoming
second sale.https://twitter.com/baikalminerhttps://business.facebook.com/baikalminer.offical/?business_id=1354738364573505 Best
regards.Baikal
miner

2 days after they announced on twitter the miner was sold out the product appeared on their website too......with that big ass stamp "SOLD OUT"

Why couldn't your bank send the funds??? Time is of the essence with these Chinese miners...you snooze you lose

I've ordered more than once from Baikal.
Tai_Pan (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:52:49 PM

NOTE:
WE ARE TALKING HERE ABOUT THE ORIGINAL BAIKAL AND NOT ABOUT SOME SCAM SERVICE PRETENDING TO BE THEM.
If you support this road I've taken please be kind and share this topic wherever you can.Let's help baikal change as it has a beautiful piece of hardware.

I do invite all the members who had any type of issues ordering from BAIKAL to come forward and post here.
I do plan to go to the sky and beyond with what I'm going to write here.
I will share this post on every forum I am part of and on every social media I have.
So let's make together this utter nonsense correct as I hope BAIKAL will do something about it in the very near future.

I will state here my entire experience with them.For some of my statements I will post proof but for some I have none because it happened a while ago.
Please keep in mind that I only wanted to buy 1 unit each time.

So I've been trying to buy a BAIKAL since they had the 1st model of Quad ( the one with 600 MH ).
Always got no reply on email / skype / facebook.
On skype I was able to see that baikal was active after I sent the message but no reply.
I also sent messages on skype while they were active but no reply.
On facebook my messages were showed as "seen" but no reply.

Then the cube arrived ( with 300 MH ).
Same situation, no reply.

Then the QUAD CUBE ( 1200 MH ).
Of course I tried to contact them again and buy 1 unit.After a couple of tries I got a reply on skype telling me that I can make an order.Needless to say I was exploding of happiness.
Baikal asked me to make the order via email which I did.They replied in minutes with this text:
Subject: Re: new order as we talked on skype

Date: Friday, April 28, 2017, 12:07 PM

Hi,Thank you for your support on

baikal.Total cost:cost of miner+cost

of delivery=3196+147 =

3343usdBTC:2.906btcAddress:

126Z6e4rMC8cXMQFBc26n6usTw1ZeP1eUaPlease send

me a screenshot when your payment get at least two

confirmation on blockchian.best

regards.baikal

Our

cutting-edge technology creates a brighter future for

you!Web:

www.baikalminer.com 丨 Skype: baikalminerMain-Email:baikal@baikalminer.com

While I was in the middle of making the payment I realised that the amount of BTC they asked is not at all equal to the amount of USD they wrote.In fact what they asked as BTC was, at that time, 600$ more.
I mean I was full aware of the different value exchanges give to BTC but nowhere in this world the difference would be so big ( 600$ ).
So I wrote them on skype and got no answer and I sent them this email:
I wanted to pay you but there is something wrong and on Skype nobody answers.
You wrote "3196+147 =3343usd BTC:2.906btc."
But 2.906 BTC is 3920 USD and not 3343.I know that exchange is different but that much I don't think so.
Please check and let me know.
I have the money ready.
What do you think? NO REPLY.

I was so disgusted by their tactics that I didn't even bother trying to get an A900 or a Giant.I gave up on them as a company.

Then, 3 days ago I saw they tweeted something.I saw the tweet about their GIANT X10 and I decided I have to try this.I went to their website but there was still only the old Giant model...so I asked myself WTF?!?
So about 10-15 minutes after the tweet I sent them a message on skype stating that I want to buy and just to be sure I sent them an email also.
Couple of hours later no reply so I went to bed telling myself that it's going to be all ok now because I was at least among the first 50 people who stated they want to order.

The 2nd day in the morning still no reply so I really got into fuckin' hulk rage mode.
On facebook nothing, on twitter nothing, on the website they still had the old model of GIANT.WHAT THE DOUBLE FUCK?!?
I went on skype and wrote a couple of messages.Finally they replied.
This is what followed:
now really guys. I want to buy your products. Why are you so difficult to get along with. I want 5 units, I am willing to pay in advance just to be put on the waiting list for the next batch. come on, let's work on this together and figure something out

baikalminer:
 I will try to apply one for you

Price at 1188usd/pcs, discount is not available.
Delivery time at the end of October.
Payment only available at BANK Transfer USD.

When you are ready, please start a new email and send to our official email baikal@baikalminer.com.

Email please detail out below info:
- Purchase quantity: XXX
- Payment method: bank wire usd
- Shipping address: (Receiver, Detailed address, Zip code, Phone)
- Any special demands:

thank you. i will send the email asap. can i get on the next batch waiting list with the other 4 pieces?Sent on:Wed?email sent.are you still here?

I sent them the email and they replied within hours, I was happy again:
Hi,

Thank you for your Support and Trust on Baikal.

Total cost:(before sending miner we will contact you for taking shipping charge)
Machine:1188usd

Bank info for payment please check from attached file. (Payment comments you can write your name ). Quotation only valid for 2 days since we send this email.

When you done with payment, please provide the payment voucher and the passport of the Remitter. If paid under name of company, then please provide the copy of its business license. All files will be deleted as soon as we send out your parcel.

Different areas takes different time for receiving payment, please be patience after you done the payment, we will inform you as soon as we confirm your payment. Please be note we will not be responsible for the delay of confirming due to the missing of required files, please understand.

Best regards.
Baikal miner

The second day I tried to make the bank transfer via the internet banking.It gave some "validation failure" error.I said to myself that maybe I am a dumbass and I put some wrong info.
Tried again with attention.The same error.
I sent them this email:
Guys, I tried several times paying you with bank transfer but my bank always gives me "validation failure".
I think something is wrong or incomplete with the details you provided for payment.
Can I pay you using another service, please ( bitcoin, paypal, skrill )?

In 15 hours my order will expire and I really really don't want to miss the chance of buying from you.

Hours passed and nothing.Tried on skype:

hello

You have to realise that I was by now in a state pretty similar to a shock.
I mean I made an order, you agreed, you sent the payment details, I was willing to pay and now you tell me it's all booked ?!?
I am one of the people who has 1 unit booked..........WHAT THE TRIPLE FUCK YOUR MOMMA'S DEAD RELATIVES Huh??!!!!!?Huh
Of course no more replies on skype.....
I went on twitter and I saw that they tweeted minutes before that the batch is all sold.On their website still nothing.

Then I also received an email to which I replied:
I have one of the booked miners!!!!
My email was about a failing payment.
I cannot pay with the bank.
Please focus and read again my previous email

On Sep 15, 2017, at 6:36, baikal <baikal@baikalminer.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am really sorry to let you know that this batch of Giant X10 pre-sale are all booked up. Because this batch only have a small quantity, I am sorry can not meet all customers' demands. Please kindly hold on the transfer.

Please keep an eye on our facebook or website, we will update to website as soon as second pre-sale on line.

Thank you
Baikal miner

Again full hulk rage mode.Went on skype:

hello

the bank won't let me complete the transaction to your bank. please advise. another way of payment is available?

From:baikalminer I'm really sorry, because this is our first sale. The quantity is very small. We didn't think of too many people buying it, so now we don't have any quantity. I hope you understand
you can follow our facebook https://business.facebook.com/baikalminercom-495344187464643/?business_id=1354738364573505

but you booked, 1 for me and you sent me payment details.in the email you sent me you said the booking is valid for 2 days. that means today included
guys, god damn it, please reply:is my booking still valid or not?!?

From:baikalminer Sorry, because we are the first pre-sale, the quantity is relatively small, we did not expect too many customers to buy, so now there is no place, but we will launch the second batch of pre-sale as soon as possible, I hope you can understand

can you please stop using templates as an answer and really answer to what I am asking
Yesterday you booked 1 giant x10 for me
you asked. me. to make. the order on email
I did.You replied with the details for bank transfer payment "baikalminer - Wednesday 11:44> Price at 1188usd/pcs, discount is not available.Delivery time at the end of October.Payment only available at BANK Transfer USD.When you are ready, please start a new email and send to our official email baikalbaikalminer.com. Email please detail out below info:- Purchase quantity: XXX- Payment method: bank wire usd- Shipping address: (Receiver, Detailed address, Zip code, Phone)- Any special demands:"
this was your message to me. what the hell?

I gave them my email.

sorry, we don't have miner for you
We are subject to the receipt of the payment voucher

then why did you tell me to pay for one and sent me an email with the payment details?
do you want me to copy-paste here the email?
"Hi,Thank you for your Support and Trust on Baikal. Total cost:(before sending miner we will contact you for taking shipping charge)Machine:1188usd Bank info for payment please check from attached file. (Payment comments you can write your name ). Quotation only valid for 2 days since we send this email. When you done with payment, please provide the payment voucher and the passport of the Remitter. If paid under name of company, then please provide the copy of its business license. All files will be deleted as soon as we send out your parcel. Different areas takes different time for receiving payment, please be patience after you done the payment, we will inform you as soon as we confirm your payment. Please be note we will not be responsible for the delay of confirming due to the missing of required files, please understand. Best regards.Baikal miner.Our cutting-edge technology creates a brighter future for you!Web: www.baikalminer.com 丨 Skype: baikalminerEmail:baikalbaikalminer.com   丨 Facebook: baikalminer.officalSent on:9:37 am

But you didn't pay, and when you were asking other questions, someone else gave us the payment voucher, so we would keep it for those who already paid for it
So we give priority to those who pay the vouchers

as I emailed you the bank declines the transfer with the details you provided. you said the voucher is valid for 2 days. that will end in 6 hours

I think that's why I've told you many times, because there are so many people buying, we will certainly keep orders for those who are in the front payment. Isn't that fair?

no it is not fair. if you say something then stick to it. that would be an honorable thing to do. you said 2 days then let it be 2 days. plus it is a problem with validating your bank for the transfer

Sorry, we have no quota for the first batch at present, otherwise we will wait for your payment. We will launch the second presale as soon as possible. We will release it as soon as possible

what the fuck..... I thought you asian people have a devotion to honor and respect itself and to respect other people..... I am utterly disappointed

Meanwhile I went to the bank to try and make the payment manually with the help of a bank officer.The same result "validation failure" from the bank itself.The bank officer told me for sure it is something wrong or not accurate with the details provided.

Not too long ago they replied to my last email and I wrote them the last email they'll get from me:

Yeah....be honest and just say YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR CLIENTS and that's that.

--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 9/15/17, baikal <baikal@baikalminer.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: giant x10 order
To:
Date: Friday, September 15, 2017, 2:40 PM

hi,
Maybe next time we will
available for BTC.
You can also
follow us on facebook or twitter, wait for our upcoming
second sale.https://twitter.com/baikalminerhttps://business.facebook.com/baikalminer.offical/?business_id=1354738364573505 Best
regards.Baikal
miner

2 days after they announced on twitter the miner was sold out the product appeared on their website too......with that big ass stamp "SOLD OUT"

Why couldn't your bank send the funds??? Time is of the essence with these Chinese miners...you snooze you lose

I've ordered more than once from Baikal.

As I wrote in the first post it gave validation failed from 2 different banks.And it's not about snooze as I started trying from the moment they sent me the payment details so............
Bank officers said it's something incomplete or incorrect in the details provided by the seller.
Baikal did not answer and when they answered they said only that it was sold out even if I had another 15 hours from the 2 days they gave as deadline.
When asked about BTC transfer as I methode of payment they said no but I saw members on the forum who paid with BTC.

What more do you want me to say?

TunerDude007

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:06:48 PM

I understand, not saying you snoozed. But due to the incompetence of your banks you missed out, hence snooze you lose. I've managed in the past wire funds to them, same details,others here have seemed to be able to wire successfully. Why couldn't the banks tell you what was missing? I would investigate this matter further, try and find out why the banks couldn't send. They should be able to tell you whats missing.
Tai_Pan (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:10:54 PM

I understand, not saying you snoozed. But due to the incompetence of your banks you missed out, hence snooze you lose. I've managed in the past wire funds to them, same details,others here have seemed to be able to wire successfully. Why couldn't the banks tell you what was missing? I would investigate this matter further, try and find out why the banks couldn't send. They should be able to tell you whats missing.

Before giving shit to the banks ( which will lead to nothing as there are....banks ) I am more curious to:
-why others were able to pay with crypto and I wasn't allowed
-why was I told when wanting to pay with wire that the unit that was booked for me was sold out
- would I've been delayed to a second batch if I managed to pay via wire like other users have reported

and other mysterious and kinky stuff like that.

TunerDude007

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:17:51 PM

Before giving shit to the banks ( which will lead to nothing as there are....banks ) I am more curious to:
-why was I told when wanting to pay with wire that the unit that was booked for me was sold out
- would I've been delayed to a second batch if I managed to pay via wire like other users have reported

Ok heres your answers
1 Others were able to pay with crypto likely right up until BTC took a nose dive....too volatile right now
2 Unit that was booked for you got sold to next buyer because your bank couldn't send the money when someone else could, you would likely do the same if you were a business
3 Quite possible....but now your just speculating
Tai_Pan (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:30:00 PM

Ok heres your answers
1 Others were able to pay with crypto likely right up until BTC took a nose dive....too volatile right now
2 Unit that was booked for you got sold to next buyer because your bank couldn't send the money when someone else could, you would likely do the same if you were a business

In reply to your enumeration:
1.you are not well informed my friend.for this batch, this preorder of giant x10 some of the users paid with crypto while baikal stated that only wire is allowed

2.if I was a business and I said 2 days deadline I would fucking stick to that in order to be a respected business.2 days doesn't mean 1 day and 2 hrs or 1 day and 12 hrs or 1 day and 9 hrs (in my particular case).2 days=48 hrs unless you are a greedy bastard or a business with fishy/shitty schemes

3.again you are not well informed.search at least this forum to see how many complained about that.search google and you will have a revelation.

Please be kind and read the entire context/situation from the internet for a certain problem before taking sides or posting an absolute truth

TunerDude007

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:37:01 PM

Ok heres your answers

1.you are not well informed my friend.for this batch, this preorder of giant x10 some of the users paid with crypto while baikal stated that only wire is allowed

2.if I was a business and I said 2 days deadline I would fucking stick to that in order to be a respected business.2 days doesn't mean 1 day and 2 hrs or 1 day and 12 hrs or 1 day and 9 hrs (in my particular case).2 days=48 hrs unless you are a greedy bastard or a business whit fushy/shitty schemes

3.again you are not well imformed.such at least this forum to see how many complained about that.search google and you will have a revelation.

Please be kind and read the entire context/situation from the internet for a certain problem before taking sides or posting an absolute truth

I tried to read your super long post but it is far too long winded for me to read in regards to a company I have had many good dealings with. I never said customer service was there strong points. But I'm trying to make you realize that had your banks sent the money on time you would likely have 2 X10's coming to you in October...Below is the bank details I have sent my payments to in the past. Did they give you same bank info? Was something missing on your end? did you give the exact same details to your bank? If so then you can blame them this time around for missing you out. I understand all previous times was Baikals fault yes, but look at it this way, you should be thanking them. All those previous miners are pretty much rendered useless now with such little hash power.  Details below

USD account number: 451-906-071-4
Beneficiary: VITCORE HOLDINGS LIMITED
Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro
Tel: 692 247 3018
Fax: 692 247 3017
Bank Details:
Bank Name: United Overseas Bank Limited
Branch Name: UOB Main
Branch Address: 80 Raffles Place UOB Plaza
1 Singapore 048624
Bank Code: 7375
Swift Code: UOVBSGSG
Branch Code: 001.
Tai_Pan (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:48:02 PM

Ok heres your answers

2.if I was a business and I said 2 days deadline I would fucking stick to that in order to be a respected business.2 days doesn't mean 1 day and 2 hrs or 1 day and 12 hrs or 1 day and 9 hrs (in my particular case).2 days=48 hrs unless you are a greedy bastard or a business whit fushy/shitty schemes

3.again you are not well imformed.such at least this forum to see how many complained about that.search google and you will have a revelation.

I tried to read your super long post but it is far too long winded for me to read in regards to a company I have had many good dealings with. I never said customer service was there strong points. But I'm trying to make you realize that had your banks sent the money on time you would likely have 2 X10's coming to you in October...Below is the bank details I have sent my payments to in the past. Did they give you same bank info? Was something missing on your end? did you give the exact same details to your bank? If so then you can blame them this time around for missing you out. I understand all previous times was Baikals fault yes, but look at it this way, you should be thanking them. All those previous miners are pretty much rendered useless now with such little hash power.  Details below

Bank Details:
1 Singapore 048624

You are missing the main point here.
Doesn't matter as I really won't lose my and your time having a fight here.

You have your experience with baikal, I have mine and I hope for your sake that you won't experience mine ever.
Next time when you order something from them and they are so kind to reply to you please let me know.I will kindly ask you to buy 1-2 items for me also and I will pay you a good fee for your trouble.

TunerDude007

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:53:43 PM

Ok heres your answers

Bank Details:
1 Singapore 048624

You have your experience with baikal, I have mine and I hope for your sake that you won't experience mine ever.
Next time when you order something from them and they are so kind to reply to you please let me know.I will kindly ask you to buy 1-2 items for me also and I will pay you a good fee for your trouble.

I am not trying to argue with you either...Baikal makes phenomenal products hence why I felt it a bit harsh creating a thread with the title you did. But I also understand your frustrations.
Tai_Pan (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:58:28 PM

Ok heres your answers

Bank Details:
1 Singapore 048624

I am not trying to argue with you either...Baikal makes phenomenal products hence why I felt it a bit harsh creating a thread with the title you did. But I also understand your frustrations.

No, no, nooooo.You got me all wrong.
The products are extraordinary, I love them so much.
The business is the problem, the way they handle things, the slimy tactics they use.
Too bad the products cannot sell themselves and they need the human factor.

bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:59:49 PM

Well said OP. Great products, filthy business practices

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:53:46 AM

Oh yes, iBeLink support is good as long as there are not issues  Grin

But as soon as there are issues and where they are caught under their own T&C they start to run....

I hope this time won't come on you because thats when you face the real face of this dangerous ibelink , like someone said above Great products, filthy business practices
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: