Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:09:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Profitability of D3 Antminer November Batch (21-30 Nov)  (Read 4371 times)
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:54:52 AM

15GH/s seems like abit crazy, and I think it is well worth the money invested.
ROI will depend on your electricity bill as this miner required 1200W.

it's 1000W and 17.2GH for the shipped units
These are even better specs than advised. Less electricity consumption= more benefit.
I think the D3 from the november batch will pay off itself in maximum a month, afterwards you're only making profit, 1000w is really not that much.

Good shot Bitmain
maleemk

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:55:26 AM

I have on 2XD3 on order for the November, I know which coin I will be mining, I am hoping to reach the ROI on Feb. 2018. Its very realistic IMHO. Hint, I will not mine DASH.

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:59:35 AM

15GH/s seems like abit crazy, and I think it is well worth the money invested.
ROI will depend on your electricity bill as this miner required 1200W.

it's 1000W and 17.2GH for the shipped units
These are even better specs than advised. Less electricity consumption= more benefit.
I think the D3 from the november batch will pay off itself in maximum a month, afterwards you're only making profit, 1000w is really not that much.

I hope you are right I have six units on order
Lumining

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:09:32 PM

People are still mining with the S9, when was it first released? How many people are mining Bitcoin?
I'm shure the D3 is still the best one to go with, everybody who's waiting for an order can be happy.
Bitmain released a new batch of D3 and S9 today, and I think there will be even more to come in the future.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lumining

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:10:12 PM

I have on 2XD3 on order for the November, I know which coin I will be mining, I am hoping to reach the ROI on Feb. 2018. Its very realistic IMHO. Hint, I will not mine DASH.
What else will you mine then on X11? I used to mine DigitalPrice on X11 but the coin will turn to PoS in a week, until then my D3 won't arrive.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
feliks911

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:23:32 AM

what kind of crypto currency can be mining on d3, except dash?
Lumining

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:43:40 AM

what kind of crypto currency can be mining on d3, except dash?
Check it out on this website: http://whattomine.com/asic
Select only X11 algo and put in the speed of your D3(s). 17000 Mh/s and 1000W power consumption and 1% pool fee and your electricity cost.

nexus2017

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:51:47 PM

Hi,

And what are now prediction for November? Still profitable?
If Bitmain is already mining with D3 for a while, shouldn 't difficulty be already close to the top for this amount of hash power?
Diff is a rising every day!
linkin87

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:30:51 PM

Now D3 has only 17-18$ profit, i guess it has <10$ in November and ~5$ in December when ibeling 30Ghs and innosilicon launch to mine.

nexus2017

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:32:10 PM

Now D3 has only 17-18$ profit, i guess it has <10$ in November and ~5$ in December when ibeling 30Ghs and innosilicon launch to mine.

A5 is sold as well? It seems very expensive to be sold as much as D3. So hard to believe that A5 will increase much diff, or I am wrong?
sevenmiles

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:46:39 PM

I think that's the most optimistic estimation of $5-10 in November if price would not double...
not only innosilicon A5 30G hash power, but also iblink 22G, and also baikal Giant X10 10G, and off cause bitmain 15G, and also something 17G.......
all delivered in late october early november ...
I  think november will face <$5 per day....

linkin87

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:30:08 AM

I think that's the most optimistic estimation of $5-10 in November if price would not double...
not only innosilicon A5 30G hash power, but also iblink 22G, and also baikal Giant X10 10G, and off cause bitmain 15G, and also something 17G.......
all delivered in late october early november ...
I  think november will face <$5 per day....
YUP, there are too many ASIC machines for X11.
We should change to other algorihm like Script, SHA, X13, 14, 15 , ...
Mr_Snipes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:24:37 AM

too many niggas not enough hoes
 too many ASICS not enogh Coins
yandj

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:46:48 AM

Hi , now is actual to buy some of the Model D3 Huh?? how is the roi ? Or is actual only for Sellers Huh

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
jijikill

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:39:51 AM

Depends on what you are looking for , if you are looking at the ROI today u may be excited but reality will never be the same , the difficulty of Dash gets higher and higher , it's just a matter of time , D3 would have a the same ROI compared to S9 or L3
Lumining

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:08:27 PM

Hi , now is actual to buy some of the Model D3 Huh?? how is the roi ? Or is actual only for Sellers Huh
Ypu can check the roi on cryprocompare or whattomine, I think with a ROI in less than 6 months, you're always good to go. But you have to take the risk of an increasing difficulty in account.

smithinoz

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:01:17 AM

Hi, has anyone else experienced high-temps with D3's from the October batch?

I realise the October units run a higher frequency and hash at 19-21ghz, but even lowing the frequency to 487 so they are the same as the September batch, the chips read 84degrees, where my September units are running 73degrees.

Ambient temperature is below 20degrees.

Stats;

Old Units
Temp(PCB) = 60
Temp (Chip) = 74
Fan = 4,800 (bursts up to 5,010)

New Units (with frequency lowered to 487 to be the same as September batch)
Temp(PCB) = 66
Temp (Chip) = 83
Fan = 5,500 (bursts up to 5,900)

I have raised with Bitmain but no response yet.  I am am experiencing this with all my units, has anyone else experienced this?
All heatsyncs appear to be installed (can't check without breaking the warranty seal, and this is across all my latest units.
pennys2pounds

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:32:07 PM

The D3 is currently only making a profit of around $10 a day. With more batches due out the difficulty is only going to increase yet the coins price is going the opposite way. D3 does not look like a good investment and will have a long ROI, if not lose money. I am happy to be corrected...
Lumining

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:45:36 PM

I realise the October units run a higher frequency and hash at 19-21ghz, but even lowing the frequency to 487 so they are the same as the September batch, the chips read 84degrees, where my September units are running 73degrees.

Stats;

Old Units
Temp(PCB) = 60
Temp (Chip) = 74

Temp(PCB) = 66
Temp (Chip) = 83

I have raised with Bitmain but no response yet.  I am am experiencing this with all my units, has anyone else experienced this?
All heatsyncs appear to be installed (can't check without breaking the warranty seal, and this is across all my latest units.

How do you get rid of your exhaust air? Are you sure that the problem is because of the miners and not because of the ventilation in your room?
What about adding some extra vents to the units that are running hotter?

cdorval

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:03:24 PM

Stats;

Old Units
Temp(PCB) = 60
Temp (Chip) = 74

Temp(PCB) = 66
Temp (Chip) = 83

You are not alone. I am having the same issues; high Chip temp. Fan goes up 6100 in my case.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: